T Nation

Blood Pressure/Liver/Cholesterol on Cycle

Whilst on my last cycle of Test E and Deca my blood pressure got a bit high. Blood Test showed liver health slightly poor and Cholesterol slightly high. Doctor said level's weren't anything to be concerned about but I would still like to keep these in check for future cycles.

So best ways to keep these 3 things healthy? Any diet tips? Supplements (that actually work) etc?

I expect all levels would return to normal off cycle but Blood pressure would still be a big concern whilst on cycle.

High blood pressure on cycle is mainly caused due to estrogen. You can use arimidex at .30-.50mg eod or e3d. Take the lowest possible dosage that will lower your blood pressure. Too much arimidex will hinder strength and gains. I got high blood pressure using test e started using adex at .30mg eod and the problem was completely solved.
For liver- Use liv 52/milk thistle
For cholesterol- fish oil

And about diet . Minimize saturated fat intake on cycle and sugar too.

[quote]aesthetics_sexy wrote:
Minimize saturated fat intake[/quote]

dude… wake up… you’ve clearly been in a coma since the 80s…

[quote]aesthetics_sexy wrote:
High blood pressure on cycle is mainly caused due to estrogen. You can use arimidex at .30-.50mg eod or e3d. Take the lowest possible dosage that will lower your blood pressure. Too much arimidex will hinder strength and gains. I got high blood pressure using test e started using adex at .30mg eod and the problem was completely solved.
For liver- Use liv 52/milk thistle
For cholesterol- fish oil[/quote]

this is mostly garbage. sorry. liv52 and milk thistle are mostly ineffective at preventing steroid-induced liver damage. Tudca is the only proven product on the market that can significantly aid in protecting the liver. liv52 and milk thistle don’t protect the liver in ways that are relevant to steroids.

fish oil is not likely to do much either.

adex should not be used e3d. that’s not frequent enough, and you’re going to allow too much aromatization if you use it that infrequently. It needs to be dosed at least eod. I also disagree that too much adex will significantly hinder gains. Of course it’s better to have SOME estrogen, but too little is better than too much.