Blood Pressure Is Up

I am 4 weeks into my third cycle and my BP is up 30 points. I thought I had picked good stuff to prevent this, am I wrong? I am doing 500 Tren, 500 Primo, 250 Deca and 600 Boldenone. I have plenty of Test E but chose the Tren instead. Any advise appreciated. TIA

go to your doc and get some BP meds. Make sure it isn’t a beta blocker, as those can cause airway constriction and subsequently other problems. Stress the point that you excercise. He should, in the end, give you an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor.

There’s no damn way you actually need all that AAS.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
There’s no damn way you actually need all that AAS.[/quote]

No doubt. Nothing will lower your BP when you are on that much gear. I’d use about 1/4 of that.

don’t worry about your bp…worry about your liver!!!

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
go to your doc and get some BP meds. Make sure it isn’t a beta blocker, as those can cause airway constriction and subsequently other problems. Stress the point that you excercise. He should, in the end, give you an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor.[/quote]

Thanks, the problem is that I am on a beta-blocker already. I plan on cutting the Bold and Deca. Would substituting 600 Test E for the Tren help?

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
don’t worry about your bp…worry about your liver!!![/quote]

I test every 90 days.

[quote]mussellhead wrote:
JoeyD20 wrote:
go to your doc and get some BP meds. Make sure it isn’t a beta blocker, as those can cause airway constriction and subsequently other problems. Stress the point that you excercise. He should, in the end, give you an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor.

Thanks, the problem is that I am on a beta-blocker already. I plan on cutting the Bold and Deca. Would substituting 600 Test E for the Tren help?

[/quote]

Jesus, get off the damn beta blocker right now. You could have some severe breathing problems while excercising and collapse.

EDIT: go to your doc right now instead and get that switched. being off the beta blocker could have some severe effects as well, as in, if your bp gets too high, you could have an MI (heart attack).

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
don’t worry about your bp…worry about your liver!!![/quote]

…Why?

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
mussellhead wrote:
JoeyD20 wrote:

Jesus, get off the damn beta blocker right now. You could have some severe breathing problems while excercising and collapse.

EDIT: go to your doc right now instead and get that switched. being off the beta blocker could have some severe effects as well, as in, if your bp gets too high, you could have an MI (heart attack).[/quote]
Listen to Joey.

Another thing I notice, is that compounds like Deca and EQ are far worse for my BP than the sterotyped ones like Tren. Diet is a huge factor, as is stress and water balance. Personally I’d lower the Tren to 400mg and drop the Deca - what’s your goal on this one???

dude, I would say double the dosage and accept the slightly higher blood pressure for what it is. come on, we all gotta accept some sides right?

Another thing I notice, is that compounds like Deca and EQ are far worse for my BP than the sterotyped ones like Tren. Diet is a huge factor, as is stress and water balance. Personally I’d lower the Tren to 400mg and drop the Deca - what’s your goal on this one???
[/quote]

I dropped the EQ and Deca and will drop the Tren a little. I have the metabolism of a racehorse so I have to eat constantly. I am trying to add 20 pounds. I am currently 6’3" 210 and 11% BF. I have increased calorie intake the past 5 days and added 4 pounds. I am only doing a 10 week cycle so I will live with the BP until then. My water retention is mimimal, I sweat like a pig at night. Thanks for all the input.

Thanks for the advice. I went to the Dr today and he out me on an ACE, Lisinopril.