T Nation

Blood in Piss

started prop 200 mg eod. today i went to the doctor to get basic checkup. my urine has seemed a little dark for how much water i was drining and it turns out there is blood in my urine. not peeing blood but its present.

ive only taken 2 shots so far. im pretty sure im gonna hold of on more till it clears up. he sent me to get blood work and urnine tested. Do yall think it was the prop i was only on my 5th day?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I also doubt it has anything to do with the prop. Unless you have some sort of pre-existing condition that was aggravated by a high androgen level.

Personally, I like to be open with my dr. about my use. He doesn’t know what I take, or in what amounts, but he knows I use. He doesn’t get too involved with my personal business.

Depending on what tests he’s running, your levels might be off from the prop. So being open with him can help him rule out other problems.

im gonna hold off for a while till i get results back from blood urine test.

might be a problem with ur kidneys or could be kidney stones passing thru , but wait and see wat ya doc says he might give u a ultrasound… lay off for the time being

Not to ask stupid questions but you’re sure that the darkening of your urine coincided with your aas use? In other words your piss was only dark when you started the prop, or was is only on dark or the day you when to the doc?

Another perhaps obvious question, you didn’t drink heavily the night before or don’t take any hepatoxic meds right?

i went to the doc and he said theres blood in your piss. i had jsut worked out right before so he said come back in two days and dont workout out before you come see me.

i went back and there was still blood. and i dont drink. and who drinks heavily while on a cycle? that just seems very counterproductive.

where u on the orals as well or jus prop ?

Enough said. BTW I agree drinking while on cycle is not the greatest of ideas. However, I pretty much only go on during the summer (3-4 months), and that for me is the best time to go out and enjoy a drink and perhaps a little ego stroking since I have had a steady lady for some time now and all of the penis stroking is left up to her now (poor girl).

So having a few (not drinking your face off) while only using compounds that aren’t 17aa or hepatoxic for some other reason (designer aas) isn’t likely to hurt you.

I might reccomend a product called cycle support btw to those who want a good all in one. Very good product.

How much is in there?
I had a kidney stone a little while and of course there was blood in my urine. During all of my follow up visits there was also blood in my urine, but much less.

I spoke with my doctor about this and he said that it is very common for some people to always have trace amounts of blood in their urine, and that people who regularly train or especially just started training almost always have blood in their urine, non-visable but present in trace amounts.

So I would not worry about it at all unless the doctor comes back with something to worry about.

my piss cleared upover past few days and havent gotten test results back,but i missed yesterdays shot so i decided to continue on with my cycle now one day behind. ill post when i get test results back or if i piss blood again. wish me luck.

You may have a high bilirubin level, and the doctor was trying to simplify by saying “blood in your piss” if your pee just looked dark, and you have no secondary symptoms like pain, difficulty urinating, or very dark blood in the urine, it doesn’t sound like a life-threatening situation.

i wokeup and pissed like a had i little amount of blood, but assumed i was dehydrated. so i drank over a gallon and still have dark lookin piss.

i also forgot to mention that i have had pretty bad pains in injections spots, i assumed that was normal because its prop, but like i woke up 2 times in the night and had to go get 3 advil and an ice pack for 20minutes before i was able to fall asleep again. should i jsut toss the rest my cycle of prop?.maybe prop just isnt for me.

What brand is the prop?

TESTOPIN 200 from B.M.Pharmaceuticals, India its 100mg per ml

it was not hemoglobin in my piss but myoglobin. the doc assumes that it was from over working out. so i have been forced not to work out for a whole week. its awful. but also my liver enzymes were raised. which i found odd considering i dont drink and i havent done orals in some time now. could prop be the culprit in raising liver enzymes?

[quote]bigbad wrote:
it was not hemoglobin in my piss but myoglobin. the doc assumes that it was from over working out. so i have been forced not to work out for a whole week. its awful. but also my liver enzymes were raised. which i found odd considering i dont drink and i havent done orals in some time now. could prop be the culprit in raising liver enzymes?[/quote]

I’ll say it again: completely normal for 90% of the population - but, I have a feeling that people are still going to debate and discuss this.

Do you not want to like Prop? Test is Test, do you really think that because it has less carbons that it’s poison?

i agree test is test,but prop does something different considering it feels like a mule kicked me. but the myglobin didnt bother me to much, but the fact that my liver enzymes are up has me a little concerned.

[quote]bigbad wrote:
i agree test is test,but prop does something different considering it feels like a mule kicked me. but the myglobin didnt bother me to much, but the fact that my liver enzymes are up has me a little concerned.[/quote]

Understand, I’m not trying to be an ass as I can come off that way. Do you have blood tests to compare to? Liver enzymes are usually raised with heavy training and if you have had a recent relaxed period and are know hitting it hard, I bet you are, that can cause it too.

I guess you really need to look at how much they are raised, and I guess my point really is to not worry about it too much unless there is a problem. I do understand your concerns though as I would have them to.