Hello guys. Today I got my blood and liver tests and results are not very good.
I'm 25, 190cm tall and 100kg, I'm currently on 200-220 carbs per day and 3g protein per kg.
I don't drink alcohol at all, I drink water only, green tea and coffee, I have never used steroids.
My diet looks like:
- 30g of whey in the morning
- 6 eggs(3 yellow, 6 whites) + 100g oats + multivitamine + omega 3 + 500mg vit c
- 300g beef + 100g brown rice before training
- NO reactor + 10g bcaa + 10g glutamine prework
50g whey + 10g bcaa + 10g glutamine pwm
5.300g chicken (white meat) + 100g brown rice + salad
- 30g whey + 220g cheese before sleep + omega 3 + multivitamine
And my blood results:
MPV : 13 ( 7-11)
lymphocyte : 46.8 (20-45)
Neutrophil granulocytes : 41.4 (45-65)
ALT (SGPT) 62 ( <55)
AST (SGOT) 36 ( <34)
I'm really scared for my liver and blood cells... I don't know what could cause it?
I train 5 times a week with heavy weight, training is very intensive. However, I don't feel any pain or something, I feel normal (sometimes tired but I started cutting recently so I think it's because of carbs).
What do you think guys ? I will definitely do more analyses but I would like to hear your opinion as well.