T Nation

Blood and Liver Test Very Bad

Hello guys. Today I got my blood and liver tests and results are not very good.
I'm 25, 190cm tall and 100kg, I'm currently on 200-220 carbs per day and 3g protein per kg.
I don't drink alcohol at all, I drink water only, green tea and coffee, I have never used steroids.

My diet looks like:

1. 30g of whey in the morning
  2. 6 eggs(3 yellow, 6 whites) + 100g oats + multivitamine + omega 3 + 500mg vit c
  3. 300g beef + 100g brown rice before training
  4. NO reactor + 10g bcaa + 10g glutamine prework
    50g whey + 10g bcaa + 10g glutamine pwm
    5.300g chicken (white meat) + 100g brown rice + salad
  5. 30g whey + 220g cheese before sleep + omega 3 + multivitamine

And my blood results:

MPV : 13 ( 7-11)

lymphocyte : 46.8 (20-45)

Neutrophil granulocytes : 41.4 (45-65)

ALT (SGPT) 62 ( <55)
AST (SGOT) 36 ( <34)

I'm really scared for my liver and blood cells... I don't know what could cause it?
I train 5 times a week with heavy weight, training is very intensive. However, I don't feel any pain or something, I feel normal (sometimes tired but I started cutting recently so I think it's because of carbs).

What do you think guys ? I will definitely do more analyses but I would like to hear your opinion as well.

I made a mistake, there is no evidence on “Platelet 13 (7-11)”, but somehow I can’t edit it at the moment.

Did your doctor not tell you the meaning of all this after you got your results ?

When I had routine blood work, the doctor would go through everything that was abnormal, you should also tell them any supps you take.

ALt and AST are often elevated from weight training.

In a test with very many things being measured, such as in compehensive blood panel, it’s absolutely typical for one or a few values to be a bit outside the reference range.

That’s because the reference range is defined so that 5% of people with no health problem will be outside that range.

The range does not mean that being outside of shows disease.

Agreed completely with TC15: ask your doctor and mention the weight training.

You had AST and ALT values which are a little high, which is normal for weight training.

You had a couple of other values a touch above the reference range. Most people do. Your doctor could answer your questions on it. Being a little outside generally means nothing, but sometimes it does based on other information which your doctor could have. Probably not, but ask.

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate your effort.
I didn’t go to doctor to be honest, it was just a blood and liver test in some clinic, i just picked up results yesterday (also i was checking my testosteron and hgh level and they are both normal).
I’m currently on NO reactor and I didn’t make any pause last 3 months, maybe that’s why liver results are a bit high?
But that MPV, I’m not why would it be that high? :S
Other results are fine but I was really concerned with that MPV and liver results…
So, in your opinion (I will definitely go to doctor) I shouldn’t worry too much?

High mean platelet volume (MPV) could be from being Vitamin D deficient. Or, it could be from a cause I don’t know. It might also be that being slightly above the reference range means nothing; a doctor should know but on this one I don’t.

If something was a real issue they would let you know, if you have any further questions about it just reach out again to who tested you.

Thank you guys for you answers.
To be honest, the main reason I did all these research is because I wanted to go Anavar + T propionate cycle this summer. It would be my first ever cycle after 8+ years in the gym, but I’m a bit discouraged after these analyses…
Do you think it would be risky to go that after these results?

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate your effort.
I didn’t go to doctor to be honest, it was just a blood and liver test in some clinic, i just picked up results yesterday (also i was checking my testosteron and hgh level and they are both normal).
I’m currently on NO reactor and I didn’t make any pause last 3 months, maybe that’s why liver results are a bit high?
But that MPV, I’m not why would it be that high? :S
Other results are fine but I was really concerned with that MPV and liver results…
So, in your opinion (I will definitely go to doctor) I shouldn’t worry too much?

I wouldn’t worry much but it would be wise to get medical opinion on the MPV value, and perhaps to test Vitamin D (25-hydroxyvitamin D test.)

I wouldn’t worry much, but it would be wise to seek medical opinion on the high MPV value, and perhaps to get a Vitamin D (25-hydroxyvitamin D) test unless you know it’s unreasonable that you’d be at all likely be deficient in it.

It would be unlikely if you have plenty of skin exposed to sun for a substantial part of the day many days per week in reasonably strong sun.

It also would be unlikely if you supplement with amounts such as 2000 IU/day or more.

Well I’m dark tanned and I spend at least an hour or two per day on the sun.
Also, I eat eggs and milk products on daily basis plus I drink some multivitamins so I don’t think it’s a vitamin D deficit :s
I though to give it another shot in a month (blood test). I will try to eat even more clean and use some sups for liver cleansing meanwhile.
Also, I was on NO reactor previous 3 months so I will stop using it now… Maybe NO reactor could screw some blood results?
Very disappointing all of these ,really wanted to go on my first cycle this summer, been preparing and packing mass like a madman during last year and this s**t happens :confused: