T Nation

Bloggers ??

Any bloggers out there ??

I saw A Cosgroves one and it looks the dogs - def a good way to read about people on a more personal level away from more formal business sites

i keep one myself just to poke fun at things like thelateral thigh trainer etc etc

check out

http://wwwneilmctcom.blogspot.com/

would appreciate any feedback

i started blog in sept so click there and read through to current - also check sept for my before and more recent pics

about 80 pound different in bodyweight between first and last pic

http://wwwneilmctcom.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

how can i make that link active so people dont have to copy and paste it to view it ??

can someone do it for me as i am a meathead that lifts weights, beats the wife and eats protein

computers arent really my thing and i cant see how to do it

cheers

think i got it ? just need full adress and not just start with www. ?

[quote]arsefluff wrote:
how can i make that link active so people dont have to copy and paste it to view it ??

can someone do it for me as i am a meathead that lifts weights, beats the wife and eats protein

computers arent really my thing and i cant see how to do it

cheers[/quote]

[quote]arsefluff wrote:
Any bloggers out there ??

I saw A Cosgroves one and it looks the dogs - def a good way to read about people on a more personal level away from more formal business sites

i keep one myself just to poke fun at things like thelateral thigh trainer etc etc

check out

http://wwwneilmctcom.blogspot.com/

would appreciate any feedback[/quote]

wow thanks for all the feedback guys , appreciate it :-S

got one. it’s a bit wordy, but i’m a former fat boy who likes to write…

http://trainwithtom.blogspot.com/

[quote]Tomfu wrote:
got one. it’s a bit wordy, but i’m a former fat boy who likes to write…

http://trainwithtom.blogspot.com/

[/quote]

looks good mate- i rely more on pics than text to tell stories - mainly becaused i couldnt be arsed writing a full essay below each pic

keep it up !

Have fun. It ain’t exectly all about lifting, but I like it.

[quote]arsefluff wrote:
would appreciate any feedback[/quote]

Some neat info. I like the idea of using pictures. Somehow, I totally overlooked that. The Exrx one is a really great idea. I really like your training site (excellent testimonials), but I’m just not crazy about the taurus sign everywhere. I get that it’s your “thing”, but it just doesn’t seem like an amazing logo for a personal trainer.

My blog, started a month or two ago, needs more content:
http://chriscolucci.blogspot.com

I just started one to profile my fitness endeavors. I have to get some “before” pics taken, as I am getting back to eating right and working out consistently. Anyways, check it out if you want, its pretty plain, as I am just getting started with all this.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
arsefluff wrote:
would appreciate any feedback

Some neat info. I like the idea of using pictures. Somehow, I totally overlooked that. The Exrx one is a really great idea. I really like your training site (excellent testimonials), but I’m just not crazy about the taurus sign everywhere. I get that it’s your “thing”, but it just doesn’t seem like an amazing logo for a personal trainer.

My blog, started a month or two ago, needs more content:
http://chriscolucci.blogspot.com

[/quote]

yeah , i have taurus logo and details on car and even on my clients training diary where they record food and i update gym stuff

thanks for links , one above yours too - will get a nosey

id say im simialr in ideas to the likes of cosgrove but also love shugarts humour - im hoping to write a bit of a book just to advise beginners etc etc - hobby for me more than a get rich thing

taurus symbol is my tattoo on my back - yes not an obvious logo but i like the fact my site is very different from the usualy tit on a swiss ball with 11 inch guns and articles on core stability

edited page a bit so should be more on first page then u can search through months etc to see more

dig the update. and really sound, straightforward advice.

all things we think our clients (and the general population) should know, but rarely practice. it’s amazing, though, when this stuff finally sinks in. they really can look like the pop culture icons they want to emulate - they just need to dedicate themselves and put some of these basics in action.

[quote]Tomfu wrote:
dig the update. and really sound, straightforward advice.

all things we think our clients (and the general population) should know, but rarely practice. it’s amazing, though, when this stuff finally sinks in. they really can look like the pop culture icons they want to emulate - they just need to dedicate themselves and put some of these basics in action.[/quote]

thanks mate

is it just me or do directors pick christian bale for roles that require him to be the opposite shape of what he is at the time -

american psycho - drops loads to be machinist then hey say , oh we need u buff again for batman !

whats his next role gonna be - the man who didnt eat ?

out of 26 000 blogs i was in top 10 percent

chuffed at that although number one blog has over 6million hits

[quote]arsefluff wrote:
Any bloggers out there ??

I saw A Cosgroves one and it looks the dogs - def a good way to read about people on a more personal level away from more formal business sites

i keep one myself just to poke fun at things like thelateral thigh trainer etc etc

check out

http://wwwneilmctcom.blogspot.com/

would appreciate any feedback[/quote]

anymore feedback or suggestions - always keen on new stuff to add

haven’t read everything on your blog, but one thing i tried was creating a personal challenge for your readers that you yourself follow and chronicle.

here’s an edited version of mine that initially started as an email challenge to some clients.
http://trainwithtom.blogspot.com/2005_09_26_archive.html

again, i don’t know everything in your background or what types of challenges you’ve faced, but taking on a new one and writing about it (i think) makes for good material. it’s essentially what you’re asking each and every one of your clients to do.

I’m gonna take this opportunity to mention this again…

Every member of T-Nation has their own blog space on My T-Nation, complete with RSS feed.

And starting this week, we added a feature that makes it easier to get to your My T-Nation page: individual URL’s. For example:

my.T-Nation.com/Your User Name

(if your username has spaces in it, type them just like they appear)

Several member are using them already. But if you’re not, go try it out!

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
I’m gonna take this opportunity to mention this again…

Every member of T-Nation has their own blog space on My T-Nation, complete with RSS feed.

And starting this week, we added a feature that makes it easier to get to your My T-Nation page: individual URL’s. For example:

my.T-Nation.com/Your User Name

(if your username has spaces in it, type them just like they appear)

Several member are using them already. But if you’re not, go try it out![/quote]

never knew about that mate - cheers for bringing it up :slight_smile:

[quote]Tomfu wrote:
haven’t read everything on your blog, but one thing i tried was creating a personal challenge for your readers that you yourself follow and chronicle.

here’s an edited version of mine that initially started as an email challenge to some clients.
http://trainwithtom.blogspot.com/2005_09_26_archive.html

again, i don’t know everything in your background or what types of challenges you’ve faced, but taking on a new one and writing about it (i think) makes for good material. it’s essentially what you’re asking each and every one of your clients to do.[/quote]

good job mate - i need to add more personal stuff ie diet etc in but then again i dont like talking about myself too much !

’ kisses the guns before applying oil ’