T Nation

Blocked Calls

Is there any way one can find out who is calling when the person calling blocks there call? I ask because for the last couple of weeks the phone rings and when I pick up no one answers.

if they have something important to say they will leave a message…i hate it when people block their numbers…i don’t answer…

[quote]-ETHAN- wrote:
Is there any way one can find out who is calling when the person calling blocks there call? I ask because for the last couple of weeks the phone rings and when I pick up no one answers.[/quote]

It could be telemarketers. Telemarketing systems will dial multiple numbers at the same time and connect the first one that answers with one of the drones. The goal is to keep the drone busy 100% of the time, so he doesn’t waste time between calls waiting for someone to pick up. If you pickup nearly simultaneously, you get silence.

Personally, I don’t answer when the number is blocked.

[quote]-ETHAN- wrote:
Is there any way one can find out who is calling when the person calling blocks there call? I ask because for the last couple of weeks the phone rings and when I pick up no one answers.[/quote]

Say hello?

DB

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.