Bloating From Food Intake?

I should know the answer to this, but what are some common nutritional factors that could cause stomach bloating?

Strangely enough, i’ve been wondering lately if i’m getting too much fiber and that is contributing to it.
Or if i’m having some kind of allergic reaction to something…or a virus…who the hell knows.

No steroids, growth hormone or any prescriptions.

My only supplements presently are Surge and Carbolin 19 (2nd week).

Foods i eat most commonly every day are oats(dry, soaked in skim milk, not cooked), dried blueberries, various veggies, apples, pears, egg whites, chicken breast, walnuts, almonds, peanuts.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Well if youre doing “massive eating” or anything like it, get used to massive shitting, massive farting, massive burping, massive bloating, and hopefully, massive muscles.

I had some issues with cramping and bloating as well. Couldnt figure out why. Then one day I started cooking my oats instead eating them raw. Fixed that problem immediately.

So start there.

[quote]Velvet Revolver wrote:
I had some issues with cramping and bloating as well. Couldnt figure out why. Then one day I started cooking my oats instead eating them raw. Fixed that problem immediately.

So start there.[/quote]

Really!
Wow…i’d say that’s the biggest thing i’ve changed in the last couple months. (not cooking my oats)
Hmmm.

Thanks man…big help.
I’ll give it a shot.

I have weird one as well. Cant eat sugar free or hell regular pudding without major water bloat. Ill wake the next day 10+ lbs heavier.

Something with cornstarch.

Took that out of carb ups PWO and was A.O.K.