Bloating from Creatine

This is mostly directed toward women who’ve used creatine, but if any guys have any input, I’d love to hear it. I started using creatine for the first time maybe two weeks ago, and while I’m loving the strength gains I’m starting to get from it, physically it’s… not going well. Obviously the water retention was expected, but it seems like it’s almost entirely in my fat, not muscles. I am retaining a TON of water throughout the day. I know my weight’s going to fluctuate a bit throughout the day just from the water weight, but I’m talking a difference of maybe ten to fifteen pounds from the time when I wake up in the morning to when I go to bed. The visual difference is unreal. I’ll wake up with visible abs and go to bed with fat rolls.

I’ve heard of some women who’ve had really bad bloating effects from creatine, and I’m wondering what I can do to reduce it if anything. I’m on a cut right now and it’s hard to keep track of my progress accurately. Not to mention that it’s frustrating to feel like I’m going in reverse. Like I said, I’m really enjoying the effect that the creatine’s having on my workouts, so I’d like to keep using it if I can.