Bloating During Workout?

I recently started sipping Surge during my workouts, and for some odd reason, find myself feeling like I’m going to throw up as soon as I climb on the reverse hyper machine. I hop off, burp a couple of times, and that seems to do the trick, but each successive set, I have the same problem. And it’s only when I’m on the reverse hyper. Any ideas what is going on here?

Somone else is better fitted to answer this, but when i drink my protein shake during my workout, i feel the same way. I find myself quite gassy, burp, let out a few farts , and the rest is good. I’ve had mild urges of wanting to throw up , nothing like you though. Protein obviously gives you gas. Maybe if you sipped Surge before the workout, and at a slower rate, the gas would diminish.

Why would you continue to eat during training if it was giving you indigestion?

Yes, that one is also common sense. I wouldn’t eat during training or directly before training for the same reasons. No one had to tell me that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why would you continue to eat during training if it was giving you indigestion?

Yes, that one is also common sense. I wouldn’t eat during training or directly before training for the same reasons. No one had to tell me that.[/quote]

Exactly some ppl can do it some cant. I could have a four course meal and go hit the weights just doesn’t bother me some ppl cant. Regardless what any study says find what works for you. If something messes with training stop it

Phill

Like I said, it is only when I hop on the reverse hyper machine. I consume Surge during my workouts when I’m not on that machine, and I have no problems whatsoever.