Bloating After Injections, T Dose Too High?

Gospel. Amen. My TRT dose is somewhere between 250/320 to get to high end range normal. Be careful in this forum haha certain people don’t like their apple carts upset

1 Like

So @physioLojik you never gave me any advice on my protocol…I listen to everyone and then make my mind up. Right now doing 70mg T-Cyp E3D, nothing else. My testosterone is 647 and E is 26, SHBG is 10-12…57 yrs old, overweight but working on that. Thinking of doing shallow IM or a sub q injection of 15-20 mg EOD thoughts?

Some have nothing to add and are only here to fluff up their own ego and offer no advice that is actionable. You won’t get any direct actionable advice out of him, just one who likes to use foul language and act immature.

I always welcome your advice…so you ok with the E3D or go ED? Also I have the 29 guage insulin needles do the 90 degree sub q in belly like Dr. Crisler or shallow IM in quad with the insulin needle?

Dude. If trt was as easy as you state - hey 20 yo or 50 yo trt is not working because your shbg is on the low end and your dr is dum for not telling u to inject ED or EOD.

It’s not that simple and you know it. @physioLojik is absolutely correct that all you see from these guys is 1 lab (you know nothing else about any neurological, physiology, cardiac, hematology , etc history) and you play Dr. And make blanket statements that don’t necessarily apply to all. And he volunteers plenty of feedback to help us on this forum and pharma and probably others.

The best we can do for these folks is offer our experiences.

But hey we are free to offer different advice and opinions so why you slam another members responses or lack of is inappropriate. I flagged your last post and hope others do as well.

1 Like

When a grown man is using foul language and acting like a teenager, it gets old after awhile. I’m not used to seeing a grown man throw temper tantrums.

I gave advice to the OP and constantly see his snide comments littered throughout, it’s just immature and has no place in an adult forum.

1 Like

I love it. Yes I am charmed by his solid advice, perspective and data based on his MEDICAL experience/knowledge.

Btw, I am charmed by u to at times. You offer guys that need someone Somebody and spend a lot of time getting back to them. And you get the conversation going.

Btw, it’s ok we use the F word on here especially being most of us have hormone imbalances. :rofl:
Combative one day and easy the next.

Ik you don’t need my kudos.

1 Like

I just want some advice…I am leaning toward EOD…of 15-20mg with no AI. Just thinking sub q would save me poking holes in myself…thoughts? Or can I use my 29g insulin syringes and do shallow IM injections in quads, or just sub q in the love handles, and belly?

I’m of the opinion that your current numbers look fine, IF you’re feeling decent. You indicated that you’re a bit overweight which means that increasing your T dose could potentially increase your aromatization to E. If you’re feeling good, I would let it ride and not make additional changes. Some men can’t handle high end T and FT levels. If you aren’t feel better/good, you could try additional changes. I’ve done weekly, e3d and eod injections with test cyp and personally notice no difference between e3d and eod. Test cyps half life is long enough that e3d should keep stable blood serum levels. I inject with insulin syringes and do very shallow IM injections in my quad or delt. I would definitely switch to that and away from harpooning yourself asap.

1 Like

26 is on the low end of the normal range for estrogen. I’d like to see you get off the AI and see how you feel.

Your SHBG is low, which is a good thing.

You test level is normal, but lowish. You really want to be in the top 25% of the scale. (800+)

1 Like

I’m a narcissist who gives no actionable advice haha. I guess that’s why I did MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières) to feed my ego haha. Just like I spend hours on these forums undoing the crap advice given by both doctors and more often forum vets here’s. Read my posts. There’s tons of info in them. You just don’t like that it flies in the face of what you pontificate as fact.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. It’s like yelling at a wall sometimes.

Why not stay where you are ? It’s all about how you feel

I’m 5 weeks into 50 mg eod sq no AI and like it so far. Strong as I’ve ever been. Energy levels good. Libido is consistently improving, not raging, not dead. I’m beginning to think I have found a protocol for that’s right for me.

The AI just complicated everything for me once I leaned out from 20 to less than 10% body fat.

1 Like

Sub Q in the belly hurts after repeated injections. Grab some butt fat, squeeze it and inject into it. It’s much less painful.

I grab fat upper top leg under hip. Usually numb skin there.

I realized ai causes me heart palpitations. Maybe not directly from ai but maybe it moving my e2.
Unless I get itchy nipples and tissue I think ai is history. But then again I can take novaldex for that