Blizzard Baby

Anybody in Illinois in the middle of a blizzard right now? This is the shit as everything is closed down today (school, work, etc.), I have all the food I need, and nothing to do but relax all day. I’m just hoping the power doesn’t go out.

where in illinois are you, i just moved from the city of Danville, close to Urbana, about 6 months ago.

Looks like the perfect opportunity to dig into the couch-bound movie list and chill.

Hope the blizzard subsides soon for you guys though.

It is almost 70 degrees in PA right now but it is supposed to be 38 degrees tonight.

Enjoy your snow!

Yeah all the schools closed here too. We got maybe 12" is all. It’s pretty pathetic to shut the whole city down. If this exact same storm happened in the middle of January no one would even bat an eye.

I just talked to my homey in Rockford and he is doing the same thing.

And like Zap, I am enjoying t-shirt weather here in DC. Wunderground says that’s about to come to an end though.

I am just south of Green Bay and it’s been snowing for about 4 hours or so. We have almost an inch and a half down so far and we weren’t supposed to get anything maybe a flurry. The high here today is 25 and on Wednesday it was 55. What a shock to the system. Looks like winter finally made it so now we see the sun again in 6 months…

I’m in central Wisconsin, I think I’m missing out :frowning:

I’m up in Chicago. This morning, I spent about an hour digging my girlfriend’s car out of the snow and ended up getting to work about an hour late.

Fortunately, my boss happens to be out sick today so everything is fine. I’m not looking forward to the trip back home tonight, though.

I’m in Peoria, and I’d say it’s at least 8 inches. I just shoveled my walk/stairs and damn that’s a nice lower back pump. I can’t get my car out of the garage to go to the gym though, so that blows. I’ll probably end up just sitting on my ass all day.

Here in St. Louis,

I’m sitting around surfing internet message boards all day…

8 inches cleared off the driveway and the street is impassable still.

This weather is nuts. I was driving home at 1 this morning and it was 66 degrees out. In Rhode Island in December!!! Today it’s been pouring rain all day. I’m pissed, I was supposed to go snowboarding tomorrow. Looks like that’s not gonna happen unless I wanna drive all the way up to friggin Canada. Eff that.

[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:
where in illinois are you, i just moved from the city of Danville, close to Urbana, about 6 months ago.[/quote]

Damn I moved from Villa Grove about 2 months ago back to South Florida. I used to train at the Gold’s in Urbana. Just to rub it in I went for a nice 30 minute swim in the Gulf of Mexico about an hour ago.

[quote]deadlifter405 wrote:
Here in St. Louis,

I’m sitting around surfing internet message boards all day…

8 inches cleared off the driveway and the street is impassable still.[/quote]

where in st louis do you live? I grew up in Webster
Groves and now live outside the suburbs in Eureka.

Love this snowfall you can’t beat snow snow for it’s ability to blanket everything in a nice coat of WHITE making everything seem beutiful . I just hope we get a fresh snowfall for Christmas so we have a WHITE christmas .AHHH good old snow white and clean .

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Love this snowfall you can’t beat snow snow for it’s ability to blanket everything in a nice coat of WHITE making everything seem beutiful . I just hope we get a fresh snowfall for Christmas so we have a WHITE christmas .AHHH good old snow white and clean .[/quote]
back to your racist ways again i see.