Blitzing For Gains

Came across the term BLITZING on a few IART sites. From what I gather, it’s pretty much a known fact that advanced weightlifters only make gains sporadiclly so the latest craze they’ve developed is blitzing. I gather it’s working in the 4-8rep range for moderate sets for maintenance work and picking a couple different bodyparts every few weeks to blitz. Probably with high volume, supersets, forced reps etc.

Sound logical??

Pretty interesting… seems like it would completely eliminate the threat of over training…

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
Pretty interesting… seems like it would completely eliminate the threat of over training…[/quote]

I thought it sounded like a pretty solid idea. Possibly revolutionary once fine tuned.

So, like CW’s Perfect 10?

[quote]Pound4Pound wrote:
Came across the term BLITZING on a few IART sites. From what I gather, it’s pretty much a known fact that advanced weightlifters only make gains sporadiclly so the latest craze they’ve developed is blitzing. I gather it’s working in the 4-8rep range for moderate sets for maintenance work and picking a couple different bodyparts every few weeks to blitz. Probably with high volume, supersets, forced reps etc.

Sound logical??[/quote]

Isn’t that the way that Thib’s Specilization plan works?