Blessed Genetics or Reluctance to Share?

lewhitehurst, thanks for answering my question. I’m not going to insult you back; I indirectly insulted you with my remark to Professor X, so I think we’re even.

Golden rule’s always been a fair one in my book. Professor X is free to insult me however he likes. It’s America and it’s the Internet, after all. But he reaps what he sows; if he’s going to dish them out, he can’t cry if he gets dissed back.

good morning everyone…

what’s going on in there?

[quote]erik-the-red wrote:
lewhitehurst, thanks for answering my question. I’m not going to insult you back; I indirectly insulted you with my remark to Professor X, so I think we’re even.

Golden rule’s always been a fair one in my book. Professor X is free to insult me however he likes. It’s America and it’s the Internet, after all. But he reaps what he sows; if he’s going to dish them out, he can’t cry if he gets dissed back.[/quote]

Are you really trying to justify being a racist?

Why do you always put ascetics around your ands? Like this and??? Is it a mustached man thing?

EDIT: I missed this racist part? Guess I gotta re read the thread
DOUBLE EDIT: Ding Ding Ding!!! Found it and wow was it racist :slight_smile:

.greg.

This thread is pure LULZ

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Is it two pages yet? [/quote]

Maybe it will be in a while.

Guys take this test, it might be handy to identifying pedophiles: How to spot a pedophile.

Oh man, I lol’d at the mustache comment gregron hahahaha

Keep this going!!!

The BB training forum is pure sickness!!!

lmao

Racist pedophile? It has to be Headhunter!

2010, the class of the pedo!

There’s a kid who guys to one of the gyms I train at who just graduated highschool. He was 4th in state in his weight class in wrestling. He does lift, but said he just started this past year. He’s not “big” by any means, but proportionately his traps, neck and forearms are pretty developed. He’s also pretty strong for his size and age [think he said he’s in the low 160’s at about 5’7"].

While the kid the op mentioned might not lift, there probably isn’t a number to tally how many push-ups, pull-ups, neck bridges and other calisthenics the kid has done, on top of throwing people around for hours a day, every day. If you combine all of that, you’ll wind up with the ideal build for your sport, which is what this kid sounds like he has. There’s really not a lot of mystery to it.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
2010, the class of the pedo! [/quote]

LMFAO

I guess since I never wrestled or grappled, I don’t know what serious training in the sport can do for the body. Thanks for the reply, WhiteFlash.

I guess since I only ever “wrestled” or “grappled” pre-teen boys, I don’t know what serious training in the sport can do for the body. Thanks for the reply, at least you’re White.[/quote]

Fixed that for ya, brah

I’m in Georgia. My traps are ok. I’m kind of afraid.

[quote]Wapptor wrote:
I’m in Georgia. My traps are ok. I’m kind of afraid.[/quote]

How old are you?

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

Let me get this straight. Writing “If the professor is giving me straight, no bullshit talk and contributing to the thread constructively, I accept and thank him” makes me a “sensitive little flower”? Apparently, your mother never taught you the golden rule.

If a professor is so liberal with the insults, maybe I should raise myself to his level: I made a mistake for thinking that a guy with a PhD from Affirmative Action U would have enough reading comprehension to see that I had accepted his previous post’s harshness in full and was merely asking to be treated with respect. [/quote]

Given the fact that the only one you responded to directly about the implications of your creepiness was X and the fact that you are making race based insinuations (Affirmative Action U), I would like to add bigot to the description as well.

Come on, what have you got for ME by way of a response? After you stop stroking to teenage boys, of course.

And to answer your question, yes, some people have very good genetics when it comes to building muscle or physique potential. My brother doesn’t touch a weight, but he is a lean 220 and is ripped up like an anatomy chart. I am only about 5’8" but I have been 280 at about 15% without any supps or PEDs and I am 240 right now even though I have been unable to lift or workout for 3 months and have probably been taking in less than 2000 cals a day on average. And in my family, my brother and I are the runts.

There, I have insulted you and answered your question. [/quote]

LOL!!

It’s 2010 and we still get affirmative action remarks like this?
Wow.

When they thought I was one of the only black guys here it came way more often than this. I’m just surprised they actually think that no one else will call them on it when they first start typing.

All I keep seeing is a bunch of old ass “good 'ole boy” camp counselors standing around the pool looking at the teenagers who are more muscular than them…as long as they aren’t black I guess.

“Hmmmm What do you do for your traps and lats?”

Let me get this straight. Writing “If the professor is giving me straight, no bullshit talk and contributing to the thread constructively, I accept and thank him” makes me a “sensitive little flower”? Apparently, your mother never taught you the golden rule.

If a professor is so liberal with the insults, maybe I should raise myself to his level: I made a mistake for thinking that a guy with a PhD from Affirmative Action U would have enough reading comprehension to see that I had accepted his previous post’s harshness in full and was merely asking to be treated with respect. [/quote]

dude come on, saying shit like that isnt acceptable, get your head out of your ass.

face it, you fucked up and made one of the dumbest threads possible. You are making it much worse by yourself by insulting the people who just said what we’re all thinking

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

Given the fact that the only one you responded to directly about the implications of your creepiness was X and the fact that you are making race based insinuations (Affirmative Action U), I would like to add bigot to the description as well.

Come on, what have you got for ME by way of a response? After you stop stroking to teenage boys, of course.

And to answer your question, yes, some people have very good genetics when it comes to building muscle or physique potential. My brother doesn’t touch a weight, but he is a lean 220 and is ripped up like an anatomy chart. I am only about 5’8" but I have been 280 at about 15% without any supps or PEDs and I am 240 right now even though I have been unable to lift or workout for 3 months and have probably been taking in less than 2000 cals a day on average. And in my family, my brother and I are the runts.

There, I have insulted you and answered your question. [/quote]

LOL!!

It’s 2010 and we still get affirmative action remarks like this?
Wow.

When they thought I was one of the only black guys here it came way more often than this. I’m just surprised they actually think that no one else will call them on it when they first start typing.

All I keep seeing is a bunch of old ass “good 'ole boy” camp counselors standing around the pool looking at the teenagers who are more muscular than them…as long as they aren’t black I guess.[/quote]

It’s best that there aren’t any black kids. You know how unfair it is that the slave masters bred good bodybuilding genenics into them. Beside, how would he explain to Cooter and Billy Bob that he bin starin’ at the blackies?