Bleeding After Removing Needle

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
The only time I hit a vein was a glute injection, I asperated, blood came pouring in the barrel, I pulled out and stuck somewhere else and it happened AGAIN. needless to say I was Fucking pissed. I will always aspirate, its too easy not to.[/quote]

Ow I would of had blood shooting out of my glute and shit shooting out of my ass!

Were you in the upper outside quadrant? I’m always worried that I’m going to hit a nerve. I talked to a guy that did and he told me you can’t get the needle out fast enough. Yow!

Yeah ive had some uncomfortable ones afew times. I just go in pretty slow for the most part. I couldn’t imagine jabbing it in and hitting a nerve, ouch.

Jesus, I forgot once, and things went smooth, but I still always do it. Just like you said, too easy not too!

Today’s injection wss absolutely bloodless, which is great ( I had white boxers on too so kind of saved me ) did the z track abd will continue too. That’s it folks!

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Hey there guys, I am week 5/6 of my first cycle, and I have just been noticing that when I pin I am bleeding alot more when I remove the needle. I would only drip a drop or so when I started; and now it will run down my buttcheek.

My only concern is if I am loosing any oil or if this will affect the amount of test entering my system. I wouldn’t think so, but im just not sure. Some insight would be great. Thanks alot[/quote]

ventro injection is easier to reach if you aren’t pliant. But you should be flexible enough to hit upper glute.

find the 23G 1 1/2 inch needle little less bleeding than 22 harpoon. when you inject all the way keep needle in for about a 7-10 second count which should keep that man oil from spurting out with any bleeding.

refresher below:

Lol I am using 25 to pin with I just wrote it backwards. I draw with a 22 from the vial.
I did the z track abd all webt very smoothly. I just wanted to make sure my oils werent going to waste yea know?

My man oils lol