Bleeding After Pinning

That makes sense…

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
I love quad injections they are very nice to me, and Bones my actual bro does the whole Z sliding thing and he swears by it, but I believe your suppose to keep the skin pulled over until you pull the pin out but I might be remembering wrong. [/quote]

Hmm you may be right. If that’s the case I don’t think I’ll be able to do it effectively because I usually need both hands to fiddle with the needle during the process. Thanks for the info though

I do glutes, quads, and shoulders but I find the legs easier to pin then my shoulders. The bulkier I get the harder it is for me to reach around to the proper area, thus, causing me to kinda pull on the needle when injecting, making the hole wider.

Plus, your muscles are supposed to be relaxed when injecting and its hard to relax my shoulder when I’m trying to pull it forward, haha. The only tips I could maybe relay have already been said, I just wanted to put in my two cents :slight_smile:

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
your suppose to keep the skin pulled over until you pull the pin out [/quote]

Yes thats right, I do it for quads but for me, its VERY hard to execute such for any other body part.