Bleeding After First Injection

After my first ‘successful’ test injection, there was a slight trickle of blood. Did all the oil I just injected just run out of my leg?

You will be fine.

No mate think about it you injected with im guessing a 1-1.5 inch needle that means the oils around an inch deep.

[quote]loyalty101 wrote:
No mate think about it you injected with im guessing a 1-1.5 inch needle that means the oils around an inch deep. [/quote]

Eh, it was a 5/8ths buried all the way to the plastic. I could feel the oil I warmed up kind of spreading in my leg, so I figure it’s in there.

Its okay, probably went through a vein on the way in

Does anyone not bleed a little when injecting?

[quote]BoronCarbide wrote:
After my first ‘successful’ test injection, there was a slight trickle of blood. Did all the oil I just injected just run out of my leg?[/quote]

Might wanna go to the ER, especially if the amount of blood that came out was LESS than the amount of oil you put in your leg.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BoronCarbide wrote:
After my first ‘successful’ test injection, there was a slight trickle of blood. Did all the oil I just injected just run out of my leg?[/quote]

Might wanna go to the ER, especially if the amount of blood that came out was LESS than the amount of oil you put in your leg. [/quote]

Actually, now that I think about it, it probably was very slightly less than what I put in my leg, which was about a CC.

You know he is joking, right?

[quote]600lb Gorilla wrote:
Does anyone not bleed a little when injecting?[/quote]

I usually get a tiny amount, like the size of a pin head. I think you’re going to bleed just from puncturing the skin regardless if you hit a vein or not.