Blazin's 10/10 Transformation

Down to 223.4lbs as of Friday the 12th of September. I started my 10/10 Transform yesterday and will keep this log up to date to track my progress.

Phase I Day 1

Meal 1 - 4 Eggs, EVOO, 2 Flameout, 2 HRX

Snack - Handful Mixed Nuts

Meal 2 - ~4oz Chicken breast, Spinach

Snack - Handful Mixed Nuts

Meal 3 - ~4oz Chicken breast, Spinach, 2 HRX

Pre-Gym - Banana, Protein

Post-Gym - 1/2 cup raisins, Protein

Meal 4 - ~6oz Steak, 2 Flameout

Workout:

8 Circuits 30s Rest between exercises
A1: Chinups
A2: Dips
A3: Deadlifts
3@185

Weighed in this AM because I forgot yesterday, 221.4lbs, Friday was my bday, and I had a carb loaded weekend due to that celebration and this 3 month transformation. So to be 2lbs lighter 4 days later is real good.

My hope is to be down 5lbs by the end of week 3, looks like it may be more like 10… Whatever…

Like’n the diet.

Only 6lbs seperate us, not sure what else I can do to combat your run on me, eat less work harder??? I’d die of malnutrition if I eat any less.

[quote]dday wrote:
Like’n the diet.

Only 6lbs seperate us, not sure what else I can do to combat your run on me, eat less work harder??? I’d die of malnutrition if I eat any less.[/quote]

Yeah… but you’re also a lifting beast in comparison to me… 6lbs lighter and still lifting more weight than me? It’s like I tell everyone that says, “If you lose any more you’ll start to look weird…” If I lose any more weight I’ll start to look how I should for my strength level.

I’m far from looking unhealthy or like some hollywood crash diet lipo actress, you know just skin and bones… After this transformation I’ll hopefully have the right mix going on.

Just chiming in to say good luck. the next few days of training will kick your ass.

I would rethink posting your nutrition and training info here. Keep in mind that CW put 10/10 out as a product, and he would most likely not appreciate you posting what is essentially his program on the interwebz. Sort of undercuts his sales, etc.

Not that you have to give a shit about that, but at least have some respect for the creative effort and time that went into the ebook. It’s only $20, people can buy it if they want to know.

[quote]boyscout wrote:
Just chiming in to say good luck. the next few days of training will kick your ass.

I would rethink posting your nutrition and training info here. Keep in mind that CW put 10/10 out as a product, and he would most likely not appreciate you posting what is essentially his program on the interwebz. Sort of undercuts his sales, etc.

Not that you have to give a shit about that, but at least have some respect for the creative effort and time that went into the ebook. It’s only $20, people can buy it if they want to know.

[/quote]

Yeah That’s why I haven’t actually posted anything in a few days… I realized I was probably in violation of some nonsense by post the whole routine.

That’s just silly.

Anyway, I’ll be weighin in on monday to get an idea of where I’m at…

You were right… Wed’s workout really beat my ass, could it have been my lack of gym in 2 weeks(probably) could it have been low caloric intake(probably) what did I do? took a towel and mopped up my vagina and kept on truckin’

I was wetter than a stripper in heat but I definite felt like I had done some serious effin’ work.

Today seems to be a bit easier, I get a full minute between exercises! WAHOOO and with an empty gym(fridayyy) I won’t have to defend my setup when I walk away to do a diff exercise in the circuit.

I really need to add muscle, I can’t wait for phase II.

I was beginng to think you’d run off. Keep hitting those weights, you’ll get what you want.

Monday I’m starting a new log for the next phase of my training life.

So this weekend I walked about 5 miles, 3 of which I was sporting a 30lb pack… gotta love photo walks.

Can’t wait to hit the gym today… I’m supposed to be adding 5lbs to my lifts… trying to figure out how to add any weight to my Dips and Chins(gym lacks equipment)

maybe I’ll try holding a 5lb DB with my feet… haha

5lb DB between feet, check…

Sore ankles because the DB was hitting the stupid machine cross bar and cranking my ankle bone, check.

Oh well… I used to not be able to do chinups or dips at all and now I’m doing it +5lbs…

10 Pullups of BW by Dec is definitely going to happen.

Yesterday’s workout was great… I did my HIIT after that and again I’ll say I’m impressed with my cardio endurance… it has increased so drastically since the start of my training… I’m weighing in tomorrow morning… hopefully I’m almost down about 3lbs…

We’lllll see… can’t wait to start adding muscle.

[quote]Blazin wrote:
5lb DB between feet, check…

Sore ankles because the DB was hitting the stupid machine cross bar and cranking my ankle bone, check.

Oh well… I used to not be able to do chinups or dips at all and now I’m doing it +5lbs…

10 Pullups of BW by Dec is definitely going to happen.[/quote]

Get a dip belt.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=1782

Thanks for the advice, I’m thinking I’m gonna need it… looking at Phase II its all about dips and pullup variations with added weight… I’ll see if I can pick one up locally.

221 this am, still 2lbs down, 3 shy of the goal, perhaps I’ll weigh in on monday, that when I originally weighed in to begin with maybe I’ll lose that extra lb over the weekend and I’ll only need to lose about 2 by the start of Phase II

You about got the fat loss whipped! Push through it and come joing me at the feed bucket.

Ok what the fuck, so some of you who have followed me may know/remember that I discovered my scale is/was 6-8lbs lower than actual weight sometime around july or august?

Well, now i have no fucking idea what it is doing…

My gf has been tracking her own weight consistently and was the one who pointed out its flaw…

This weekend she weighed in and said, “If this thing is still weighing 6lbs under then I gained 6 lbs this week.”

So we started thinking it was some proportional amount off… until i weighed myself this AM…

227.4 – Well thats fucking ridiculous, I gained 6 lbs? Probably not, seeing as I was pretty stuck at 221.4, and we both saw a “6 lb” increase…

What do I really weigh? have I lost any more weight from my inital reading? No clue, I need to buy a new scale today… I’m sick and tired of this fucking piece of shit scale…

Sure sure, track my progress in the mirror, well… eff that I’ve been using this scale just knowing that my weight is actually 6-8 lbs higher, 221 is really 227-229… or is it?

I was stuck around 223ish for a while, did my scale finally read dead on? Did my scale now recalibrate and 227 is what I actually weigh? This is painfully annoying…

Impressed last night… really impressed.

Did my dips/chins with BW+10lbs… and was actually not toooo dead at the end of my routine… Did my HIIT after…

1:1 ratio again because treadmills suck. I was sweating like crazy (per usual) but after finishing I wasn’t panting or gasping for air… I was just sweaty…

That’s awesome…

The end of Phase I is closing in and I can’t wait to start putting on muscle.

Did you get you a new scale? Thats so frustrating when you have a bunk scale. I had one of those old school ones with spinning wheel, it blew.

Keep pounding that 10/10, can’t wait to see the pictures.

Naw… I’m gonna just say fuck it and let the mirror and tape measure do the story telling.

Pics will come Sunday right before Phase II.

I have a sinking feeling the only solution for me is high frequency training… I had been going 5x/wk for a long time to get to where I got, and then these programs call for 3x/wk to allow for recovery… that’s all well and good, but if I can work out consecutive days consistently without any performance degradation, shouldn’t I just stick with it?

Oh well… we’ll see what happens in the coming weeks… maybe I’ll see my flabs of fat turn into slabs of muscles.

Well tonights another workout… not looking forward to it, this workout dominates me like an naive 18 year old high school drop out that gets tricked into turn tricks.

Wow… graphic.

Anyway, I’ll probably kill myself again tonight per usual I’m thinking Mr Waterbury did not intend for a male of my size/proportions to be on this diet.

I wish I had more dietary guidelines than palm size… just based on the fact that I’m 225ish lbs with a 6" wrist? and my palm is probably between 9 and 10 square inches… basically I think I’m eating for someone who weighs 180… could be why my scale shows me gaining weight, because I actually am!

Hopefully not, hopefully I’m just being an idiot… but my stomach has definitely gone squishy as of late…

At what point does the body say, “I’ve adapted to everything you’ve thrown at me, your cardio endurance has increased, your lifting is old news to me, I’m used to that much work, and that extra bit of walking you’ve been doing… well you’ve been feeding me carbs, so fuck you… you shall no longer lose weight… hahah”?

I used to perform my HIIT on the treadmill walking 3mph, running 6mph… 4:1 ratio, 30s running 2 mins walk, changed it up to 3:1, 2:1, 1:1…

CW Calls for 5:1 but I’m doing 1:1 for longer period of time and my run speed was 9mph monday, I probably could’ve managed through 20 mins at 10mph…

I think I’m lost… I haven’t seen any loss or gain(lifting) since the end of my V-Diet… I have been getting more squishy…

I am really concerned that my muscle recovery is 10x better than the average joe who subjects themselves to one of these programs…

I go to the gym, I lift to exhaustion, I perform good form reps for all exercises, I even go the extra mile to try some finishing activities like performing as many straight reps of pullups or something… it may never amount to much as I’m totally fried, but the next day I’m not sore… I’m never sore.

Dday - Come up, kick my ass, watch me perform my exercises, see me next day not sore, see me go perform the same work out next day without difficulty.

I keep on working, I don’t give up, but I think I need a PT… someone to evaluate me, and say… ok this may work for some people but YOU need to do, X.

This post has been a dumping spot for all of my thoughts this AM…

Hang in there man, you’re likely in that place where CT and Shuggs talked about where you’re getting stuff done but kind of feel like you’re not, you may look a bit flat and feel weak but it’s just a hill to climb. Keep rolling man, do what you’re doing, maybe you do need to seek help from a PT, someone to give you what for.

Granted there are some damn fine PT’s out there and then there are bosu ball, tricep kick back guys too, you know the difference. Maybe hit one up next time you’re at the gym with some basic questions or find the biggest guy in the gym and see if he’ll help you out.
You got the fight, keep working hard and you’ll take what you want.

I’d love to come up to the NE area again, haven’t been in years but it’ll have to wait until next spring, got class until then.

Beat my fuggin ass last night…

The circuits weren’t too bad… I think my lack of gym involvement prior to this program really affected my first two weeks back on strict diet and punishing gym routine.

I can’t wait for next week…

One thing I can say, my cardio endurance is rediculous… my HIIT bicycle “sprints” 1:1 1min work 1min rest was a cool down… I did 20mins for 5 miles and my sweating stopped (from lifting) and I wasn’t even breathing heavy after… weak.

I decided to do some jump roping to make sure I got that feeling of real work in…

Jumping rope is so taxing on the body… I’m pretty sure that is what has really gotten my cardio endurance from pathetic to decent.

Dday, I’m going to feast on small adults and children starting next week as I enter BEAST MODE… this will literally be the first time my goal has been to add muscle, ever. If I progress the way I have in this “cut” phase… you’ll have to watch your back because I’ll be the one with Goldberg’s physique