Blazin: 43 Down 19 to Go

[quote]dday wrote:
Ok, I’m gonna have to break down and do some HIIT, seems that’s the biggest difference I’m seeing in our plans, you’re doing it and losing, I’m not and have gained.

I’m on to your evil plan :)[/quote]

Yep… I don’t always do cardio, my current plan has 2 dedicated days of it though so not doing it means not working out those days (dumb) so I’ve really been on it… for the past 4 weeks…

I’ve also added CrossFit workouts in here and there and these past 4 weeks that’s meant I’ve done at least 4, once a week… which is a huge metabolism booster…

I’m really torn whether to go solely crossfit next week → for the rest of my life or give my old program a 1 cycle trial to further confuse my muscle smash the plateau and see if I’ve lost any strength in the past month…

11 Weeks to go, and I’ve got to be strict and make sure I follow my diet and exercise routines to the T if I want to look like a greek god rather than an amorphus blob.

[quote]Blazin wrote:
dday wrote:
Ok, I’m gonna have to break down and do some HIIT, seems that’s the biggest difference I’m seeing in our plans, you’re doing it and losing, I’m not and have gained.

I’m on to your evil plan :slight_smile:

Yep… I don’t always do cardio, my current plan has 2 dedicated days of it though so not doing it means not working out those days (dumb) so I’ve really been on it… for the past 4 weeks…

I’ve also added CrossFit workouts in here and there and these past 4 weeks that’s meant I’ve done at least 4, once a week… which is a huge metabolism booster…

I’m really torn whether to go solely crossfit next week → for the rest of my life or give my old program a 1 cycle trial to further confuse my muscle smash the plateau and see if I’ve lost any strength in the past month…

11 Weeks to go, and I’ve got to be strict and make sure I follow my diet and exercise routines to the T if I want to look like a greek god rather than an amorphus blob.[/quote]

A lot of people have good things to say about crossfit, going to look into that, could be that extra bump needed to reach my goal.

Yea if you’re looking to get into Crossfit…
brandxmartialarts.com

Forums>Crossfit WOD

They have scaled WOD for us fatties… trust me you’ll need a scaled version for 90% of the exercises at first.

This past weekend I went for a jog with the gf…

1.75Mi in the rain… fun

Kept it pretty light all weekend… nothing active at all… oh well I was taking a mini-vacation.

This morning weigh in:

Hell yes.

Figured I’d post up some older progress pics, and I’ll update progress pics tonight…

272 Lbs
[photo]14239[/photo][photo]14240[/photo]

258.8 Lbs
[photo]14237[/photo][photo]14238[/photo]

You can really tell the difference in the love handle area and your neck, only one chin in the 258 pics. Where’s the latest and greatest? I mean shit, there aught to be a noticeable different from 258 to 237?

BTW I’m starting my running today, if you don’t hear from me anymore please send flowers to the funeral home :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]dday wrote:
You can really tell the difference in the love handle area and your neck, only one chin in the 258 pics. Where’s the latest and greatest? I mean shit, there aught to be a noticeable different from 258 to 237?

BTW I’m starting my running today, if you don’t hear from me anymore please send flowers to the funeral home :P[/quote]

Haha I’m sure you’ll survive… I did IBUR last night… but with rowing instead of running(treadmill would suck for that)

I didn’t take pics last night because I was just gushing sweat from the 90 degree temps outside and the 92 degree temps inside my house…

Tonight should be cooler on both fronts so I will take some pics when I’m not glistening.

[quote]Blazin wrote:
dday wrote:

BTW I’m starting my running today, if you don’t hear from me anymore please send flowers to the funeral home :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I’m sure you’ll survive… I did IBUR last night… but with rowing instead of running(treadmill would suck for that)

I didn’t take pics last night because I was just gushing sweat from the 90 degree temps outside and the 92 degree temps inside my house…

Tonight should be cooler on both fronts so I will take some pics when I’m not glistening.[/quote]

How’d the IBUR go? You like it better than your normal training?

[quote]dday wrote:

How’d the IBUR go? You like it better than your normal training?

[/quote]

Meh…

I’m so used to constant 1 min rest periods that 1:30-3:00 felt like an eternity of rest period.

Not much difference… odd.

[photo]14276[/photo]

[photo]14277[/photo]

[photo]14278[/photo]

[photo]14279[/photo]

For better definition

There is a bit of difference in your chest and below the belly button but you’d think there would be a drastic difference? Wonder if you lost a bunch of that internal fat?

Either way, you’re doing great!

No kidding… my belly button actually looks more fat in the new pictures (over hangs and isnt more of a hole)

[quote]Blazin wrote:
No kidding… my belly button actually looks more fat in the new pictures (over hangs and isnt more of a hole)[/quote]

Really? I don’t think so, to me it looked smaller but what do I know I’ve only got a little picture to look at.

Today:

Crossfit
Deadlift
3-3-3-3-3

235-245-255-265-285

Jumping Rope ~ 10mins

some flabs

BW: 243…

This diet has to change… 2400+ cals is not gonna help me lose weight…

243!?!?!! What happened? You going to go lower on the cals?

[quote]dday wrote:
243!?!?!! What happened? You going to go lower on the cals?[/quote]

Yea… I’m pretty sure this diet has added weight due to the caloric intake of about 2400 cals.

I’m modifying it a bit to drop to 2000cals…

Need to beat my ass down below 240 and stat…

I’ve decided to get real lean before the cruise I’m gonna vdiet starting July 14th

[quote]Blazin wrote:
dday wrote:
243!?!?!! What happened? You going to go lower on the cals?

Yea… I’m pretty sure this diet has added weight due to the caloric intake of about 2400 cals.

I’m modifying it a bit to drop to 2000cals…

Need to beat my ass down below 240 and stat…

I’ve decided to get real lean before the cruise I’m gonna vdiet starting July 14th[/quote]

Good luck with all with the V diet. I’ve debated the V diet with myself and even tried the V diet lite, one shake for breakfast and one at lunch, not sure if I could do it.

6/12/08

Incline Bench
4x15 @ 85

Assisted Pullups
4x15 @ BW-115

Front/Side/Rear Raises
3x10 of each @ pair 15s

Chest supported DB Rows
4x15 @ pair 35s

Close grip Bench
4x15 @ 85

Preacher Curls