Blaze's MT-II Cycle Log

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
The only way to get it down was to visit the bathroom and rub one out.

LMAO!! Hysterical! Great job Johnny, you going to post any comparison shots for us maybe?

TBN[/quote]

Fuckin’ hell Tone - NOT OF THAT!!!

I feel the need - to appologise here and now for my posts over the past 2 hours.

I hope my friend JB will not mind me hijacking his thread for the purpose (or is that porpoise?).

I have not had a drink since a week before Christmas and tonight, because I have such a bitch of a cold, I decided to knock down some good strong hot toddies.

That is my excuse. It is my reason. It is my round. Errrrrrm. Whatever.

Renton is drunk.

Bumpity bump

I thought I’d better finish my report on this thread. It’s been a week since I finished my MT-II cycle and the colour is still good and strong.

Days 9 and 10, had nothing much to report as everything was going as usual.

People were really noticing my tan, and especially my face as it had turned a very dark colour out of proportion with the rest of my body! Even my lips had turned brown which looked weird. My girlfriend said I was starting to look like a black guy.

I think the more UV exposure a body part gets, the darker it gets so I’d recommend putting sunscreen on the face and neck while in the solarium or outside on an MT-II cycle, if you are concerned it is getting too dark out of proportion. Next time I’ll do that.

Now, my face has settled down and is starting to look more even, which is good!

I will have to note that the rapidity of my results must have something to do with my genetics and skin type.

Although my skin was a normal caucasian/white colour before the MT-II, I do have some Filipino in my genetics, and my mother is dark brown, so I must have fairly sensitive melanocyte receptors due to my heritage.

I will post a “before” pic for now, and then an “after” pic when I can find the freakin’ mini-USB cable for my digital camera to upload the darn thing!

BEFORE:

This is a skin patch from my upper left pec and shoulder. This was taken outdoors.

It looks REALLY white, but I’m not really that albino! It must have something to do with the image compression; some colours and tones have been lost. However, the comparative shot to be posted soon will show the difference.

(Please note that my in my avatar photo, my skin looks darker only due to the indoor lighting.)

[quote]Renton wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
The only way to get it down was to visit the bathroom and rub one out.

LMAO!! Hysterical! Great job Johnny, you going to post any comparison shots for us maybe?

TBN

Fuckin’ hell Tone - NOT OF THAT!!![/quote]

ROFL! Good one Renton!

No shit, there’s another fine one I walked right into!!

Good job Johnny, sounds like you were turning into JohnnyBrownBlaze eh? Good idea on the sunscreen, I'd be curious to see how effective it would be with the receptors so sensitized during the cycle.

Let's see how the tan pans out in the coming weeks here.

best,

ToneBone

Agreed, anxious to see your results, this stuff seems like it would be an awsome addition to the arsenol!

Interesting thread indeed. Ive been contemplating going with a bout of it myself. I tend to get unnecessary redness to my skin while on and I feel that this would be a nice addition.

Have you thought about taking the dose pre bed? Ive read some people have had success with less nausea this way.

I had planned to order some from that research chem company (we are no longer allowed to name them in posts),however it no longer looks as though they carry it.

Their AIs and SERMs tend to cross the border without issues. I dont know if this would as well.

Please update us with some pics and more info as to what amount is needed to keep the colour after you achieve the desired level.

And just FYI, to anyone that isnt used to tanning beds or solariums as you call them in Australia. I wouldnt reccomened going in for the full time ever for your first session. Half or less should be plenty more than adequate if the bulbs are changed as necessary.

Hey guys, thought I’d bump this thread back up to show you the results I achieved with the MT-II cycle.

It also shows the physical progress I achieved over a year and a half of working out!

Okay, this is the before pic, before the MT-II cycle, and was taken in June 2006, just before I joined T-Nation and I’d started working out again after many years.

This is embarrassing and pathetically skinny by T-Nation standards. But it was after a few years of abusing my body with speed and I was just beginning to build back up again.

Even though it was wayy before taking the MT-II, this pretty accurately reflects my skin tone as it was pre-cycle.

This shows the results I achieved, both with the MT-II and also the muscular development and mass I added from training.

Same brick wall, same pants, same belt, same abdominal scar, so it’s definitely the same guy. Just with a tan from the MT-II and 12kg (27lbs) heavier.

I’m not after a physique critique guys, I know my lats aren’t that great and you could pick out all kinds of other things, but I’m happy with what I achieved so far and am still going to push my limits even further.

I just wanted to show you the results of the Melanotan-II and coincidentally, my gains also show in the pictures as well.

bump bump!

Same camera, but the first pic was taken on an overcast day in winter a long time before the second pic.

The second one was taken on a very bright summer day. My skin would have looked much darker had it been overcast, as the sun tends to create reflections and bright areas which ‘wash out’ the image.

However, the comparison is still good enough for this thread I think, because I didn’t do any tanning over the months I was training and these results do show the darker skin tone after taking MT-II, which everyone definitely noticed.

Still got a lot more work to do to break the 200lb barrier, IMO the second pic is just “normal” size to me now, but it’s good enough for the beach, lol. That photo was at about 185 lb which is ok and I hadn’t been on any AAS for months, so it wasn’t my peak size and mass which was 190.

I’m not aiming to be a bodybuilder per se, just overall fit, functional, and to build more of a martial arts physique.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Same camera, but the first pic was taken on an overcast day in winter a long time before the second pic.

The second one was taken on a very bright summer day. My skin would have looked much darker had it been overcast, as the sun tends to create reflections and bright areas which ‘wash out’ the image.

However, the comparison is still good enough for this thread I think, because I didn’t do any tanning over the months I was training and these results do show the darker skin tone after taking MT-II, which everyone definitely noticed.

Still got a lot more work to do to break the 200lb barrier, IMO the second pic is just “normal” size to me now, but it’s good enough for the beach, lol. That photo was at about 185 lb which is ok and I hadn’t been on any AAS for months, so it wasn’t my peak size and mass which was 190.

I’m not aiming to be a bodybuilder per se, just overall fit, functional, and to build more of a martial arts physique.[/quote]

Damn Johnny, long time bro.
Nice job mate. Put some quality muscle on and it shows along with the tan. Good to see you back around finally.

Best,

ToneBone

I guarantee you will love the results. About 25mgs of MT-II followed with my 20mgs of MT-I for maintenance and I was golden, literally haha. You can see my summer pics compared to my winter pics in my profile. Normally I’m that pale all through the summer, not with MT-II though :).

[photo]11047[/photo]

[photo]14093[/photo]

[photo]14056[/photo]