T Nation

Blaze's MT-II Cycle Log

Okay, I recently acquired a 10mg vial of Melanotan-II from a reputable local source. Paid $75AUD including postage, received the vial packaged and bubble-wrapped the next day, and stuck it in the freezer.

For any newbs out there, Melanotan-II is a research chemical that causes one to get a real tan, without having to spend hours in the sun.

According to a UK website that sells the stuff, recommended dosage is 1mg per day per 100kg of bodyweight. I broke out my syringes, and using a standard 5ml syringe and 25g 1" pin, drew out 2ml of sterile water and mixed it into the vial. That makes the mix 1 mg per 0.2 ml, and this translates to 20 units injected per day, with a small 27g 0.5" pin insulin syringe for subcutaneous shots.

I stored the mixed vial in the refrigerator.

I started this cycle last Sunday but I decided to make up a log so that anybody else interested in MT-II can learn about it and how to use it.

Day 1 was Sunday and my first subQ injection which I tried after work.

Subcutaneous injections are meant to go under the skin, in between the fat layer and muscle beneath. Pinch up the skin and fat and insert the needle straight into the skinfold.

I tried the first attempt in the middle of my abdomen, about 2 inches left of the bellybutton. I must’ve stuck the needle in the wrong way because it didn’t feel right and was stinging like shit. I pulled it out and decided to try again. It left a small bruise which lasted for a few days.

I decided to try a spot where the fat was thinner, about another inch to the left. This felt fine, just like a little bee sting. It actually stings when you push the fluid in as well. Personally, I would actually say I prefer doing good old intramuscular injections, in contrast to these subcutaneous shots.

Immediate effects, nil, except I found that my usual erection when I woke up in the morning the next day was harder and was a little bit sore, as if it had been hard for ages. It was also prolonged and didn’t subside as quickly as usual.

Day 2, Monday - did my second injection. Felt fine, decided to go to my gym and visit the solarium in order to activate and accelerate the tanning effects of the drug.

We have one of those stand-up solariums with fans blowing inside, so it’s much better than a traditional sunbed.

It felt bizarre to step into the booth butt-naked, bathed in bright light and wearing tiny goggles. But I stuck it out for the full 12 minutes, although I was getting very bored and restless at standing in one place doing nothing.

Day 3, Tuesday, dose as usual and started to notice a definite appetite suppression effect. I can normally woof down a burger within 2 minutes but it was a struggle to get through a double beef n’ bacon burger. Each bite was tinged with a small twinge of nausea.

Normally when I walk into a food place or supermarket, I feel like eating anything and everything in there, but today I had no feelings of hunger or desire for food most of the time.

Also started to notice, as is commonly stated, prolonged morning wood, spontaneous erections throughout the day, and slightly increased libido. I normally want to fuck all the chicks I see walking around the streets/shopping malls anyway, so my libido is already always high.

Day 4, Wednesday, had another session in the solarium. Effects of appetite suppression, trace amounts of nausea when eating and libido/erections still apparent.

Day 5, Thursday. Woke up, looked in the mirror and Holy Moses! I’ve definitely gone darker all over, and it’s especially noticeable in the face.

Day 6, Friday. My skin is just about at the darkness level of a naturally caramel-complexioned person. A light golden brown. One thing I noticed was that my existing freckles and moles have become darker too. I have one on the bridge of my nose between the eyes that used to be light, but now it’s very pronounced and I’m kind of pissed about that because it reminds me of an Indian dot. However it looks fine and I am pleased with the results so far.

The only thing I am concerned about at this stage is that I heard in the Melanotan.org forum a handful of anecdotal reports that the drug may have caused a damaging effect to the eyes. However, I decided to proceed because the reports were associated with repeat, long term year-round use and also it is unknown whether MT-II caused this effect, or some other factors were in place. I do not think the reports are confirming evidence, but I have kept it in mind and proceeded with caution anyway.

Shouldn’t this thread be in the MWA section?

[quote]JamFly wrote:
Shouldn’t this thread be in the MWA section?[/quote]

Hmm? What’s MWA? This section is for Steroids and other drugs and we always discuss MT-II here. I posted this log just for the heck of it and because it might come in useful for anyone who’s interested in MT-II.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
JamFly wrote:

Hmm? What’s MWA? This section is for Steroids and other drugs and we always discuss MT-II here. I posted this log just for the heck of it and because it might come in useful for anyone who’s interested in MT-II.[/quote]

What's up Johnny? I think he's ribbing you mate, the MWA is the womens section, Muscle With Attitude.

Great job and informative thread, keep it going bro.

ToneBone

Hey Johnny nice job here, A friend of mine gave me a source where he ordered some of this stuff. I wouldn’t mind using it sometime in the future as i really hate the sun. Apparently the source i got guarantees delivery to Australia or full refund. Keep us updated tho, and if you could take some before\after pics of say your hands or something to give us all an idea.

Oscar

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
JamFly wrote:

Hmm? What’s MWA? This section is for Steroids and other drugs and we always discuss MT-II here. I posted this log just for the heck of it and because it might come in useful for anyone who’s interested in MT-II.

What's up Johnny? I think he's ribbing you mate, the MWA is the womens section, Muscle With Attitude.

Great job and informative thread, keep it going bro.

ToneBone[/quote]

Grrr. Women’s section indeed! lol

As we all know, tanning goes hand in hand with bodybuilding and is commonplace. It improves the appearance and muscle definition of the contestant, and this is a new way to achieve that real darker tanned complexion - without having to deal with messy orange fake tans, or spend hours burning under the sun or in a solarium. So this is for the men too!

Thanks TBN and I’ll keep it going.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
Hey Johnny nice job here, A friend of mine gave me a source where he ordered some of this stuff. I wouldn’t mind using it sometime in the future as i really hate the sun. Apparently the source i got guarantees delivery to Australia or full refund. Keep us updated tho, and if you could take some before\after pics of say your hands or something to give us all an idea.

Oscar[/quote]

No worries bro, I can give you my source if you want and he’s a good local source that delivers the goods overnight via Express Post. Sounds better than your source as it seems like they are overseas which is more of a customs risk.

I thought you were already fairly dark complexioned?

Some pics are definitely in order, soon.

Day 7, Saturday.

The tan has progressed to the point where I can hardly recognize myself when I look in the mirror because I look so much darker. It’s like whoa, is that really me? I had the same freaked out feeling when I first started seeing increased muscle size on my body when I first started working out again and gaining size about 20 months ago. It’s just that we get used to our own appearance which becomes our self-image and identity. Rapid changes are really noticeable when they appear. But we quickly get used to the change and assimilate it as part of our self image/identity.

The darkest areas are on my face and the outside of my arms because they get the most sun and were already darker than the rest of my body to begin with.

Only 7 days I’m impressed looks like this stuff is working great. I read somewhere that the tan can last up to 3 months if discontinued which sure is a long time.
A domestic source would be kick ass. I think a 28/29 gauge would work better for what your doing.

Oscar

Nice thread. How long do you run this for? After only 7 days, with that much of an effect, when would it “top out”?

It felt bizarre to step into the booth butt-naked, bathed in bright light and wearing tiny goggles.[/quote]

Great thread JB - Very interesting but the above image is not one that I really needed. I hoped to sleep at some point tonight… :wink:

Seriously though, this thread is encouraging me to give this stuff a try. I tan easily in the summer but as you can imagine, here in the UK I’m actually more likely to rust than get a tan.

How’s the colour? I’ve seen other methods that leave all sorts of colour hints (usually orange hues) which I’d like to avoid!

SubQ injections have never really bothered me - I find the best place for me is about half way between my navel and the side of my body. I pinch some skin up and slip the pin home. Never really felt anything to be honest. I do get a little bruise at the injection site as you noticed for a few days though.

Keep the info coming mate.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Nice thread. How long do you run this for? After only 7 days, with that much of an effect, when would it “top out”?[/quote]

I’m running a 10-day cycle. I’m also beginning to wonder when it will top out because I’m starting to freak myself out at how dark I’m getting!

I hope my face is maxed out because it’s so much darker than the rest of my body. I spend a fair amount of time outdoors at work, but wearing a uniform and long pants. So my face and my arms had a headstart due to all UV exposure and tanning they have already had. I noticed my facial skin has a different type of texture to body skin; more porous and coarse.

I actually think I don’t need any more solarium visits at this point. The MT-II seems to have been doing its work and it’s best not to risk too much UV exposure.

[quote]Renton wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
It felt bizarre to step into the booth butt-naked, bathed in bright light and wearing tiny goggles.

Great thread JB - Very interesting but the above image is not one that I really needed. I hoped to sleep at some point tonight… ;-)[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]

Seriously though, this thread is encouraging me to give this stuff a try. I tan easily in the summer but as you can imagine, here in the UK I’m actually more likely to rust than get a tan.

How’s the colour? I’ve seen other methods that leave all sorts of colour hints (usually orange hues) which I’d like to avoid!

SubQ injections have never really bothered me - I find the best place for me is about half way between my navel and the side of my body. I pinch some skin up and slip the pin home. Never really felt anything to be honest. I do get a little bruise at the injection site as you noticed for a few days though.

Keep the info coming mate.[/quote]

Yeah mate, I think it’s worth a shot at once cycle to see how you go. Melanotan II is cheap and readily available in the UK as well.

As for the colour, since this chemical stimulates the actual melanin in your skin, I would say it depends on what colour your natural melanin is. Therefore I think the results are equivalent to a natural tan in the sun.Everyone has a different tone of skin pigmentation at maximum tan, ranging from full black to light golden brown or reddish brown.

My melanin seems to have a yellowish-gold tone to it at this stage. Perhaps at more advanced levels of tan it will progress to a deeper brownish colour.

It definitely doesn’t go orange like a fake tan!

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
Only 7 days I’m impressed looks like this stuff is working great. I read somewhere that the tan can last up to 3 months if discontinued which sure is a long time.
A domestic source would be kick ass. I think a 28/29 gauge would work better for what your doing.

Oscar[/quote]

Yeah, lol. My 27g’s are fine. I picked up a 20-pack of 27 gauge needles for free from my local needle exchange, pretending to be a junkie. It’s anonymous anyway so I don’t care about walking in there.

I’ll PM you domestic source soon…

Day 8 - Sunday.

The spontaneous boners have been bugging me all day because I had nothing to stick them in! Just the slightest bit of movement is enough to stimulate the swelling. I tried to think unsexy thoughts; taxes, granny in undies, computer hardware, the workings of a car engine, but to no avail!

Even thinking of taxes brought up an image of a hot, sexy female accountant with her leg up on my desk bending over towards me - her short black skirt hitched up to show suspendered stockings, white blouse unbuttoned displaying cleavage, with tousled sensual hair, putting a pencil to her full, red open lips in a suggestive manner.

The only way to make this effect subside was to visit the bathroom and do what a man’s gotta do… lol

Day 8 - Sunday.

The spontaneous boners have been bugging me all day because I had nothing to stick them in! Just the slightest bit of movement is enough to stimulate the swelling. I tried to think unsexy thoughts; taxes, granny in undies, computer hardware, the workings of a car engine, but to no avail!

Even thinking of taxes brought up an image of a hot, sexy female accountant with her leg up on my desk bending over towards me - her short black skirt hitched up to show suspendered stockings, white blouse unbuttoned displaying cleavage, with tousled sensual hair, putting a pencil to her full, red open lips in a suggestive manner.

The only way to get it down was to visit the bathroom and rub one out. [/quote]

LMAO!! Hysterical! Great job Johnny, you going to post any comparison shots for us maybe?

TBN