Blasting on TRT

So I know there have been many threads on this before, but I was just curious.

A bit of history first: I’m on TRT (HCG monotherapy) but I prefer T injections because I feel better, so although I’m “supposed” to be on HCG, I’m usually just on 100mg per week split into 2 doses.

I haven’t ran a cycle in nearly 2 years, and now that I’m getting back into bodybuilding, and I’m shutdown anyways, I figured it was time for a cycle.

I was thinking of keeping my T injections at 100mg, and adding in EQ for 15 weeks at 400mg. I’ve never used EQ before, and I don’t care to run any more than 500mg of gear total per week.

My question is, let’s say I was asked to do bloodwork while on this cycle. How would it affect the bloodwork? The panel I usually get done is:

-Total Testosterone
-Free Testosterone
-Bioavailable Testosterone
-Estradiol
-SHBG
-LH and FSH

Obviously LH and FSH will be undetectable (as they are on HCG anyways), but how would the 400mg of EQ affect my T levels? I guess E2 levels could be elevated, and maybe low SHBG? I shouldn’t need to do any bloodwork during the timeframe, but just wondering if I could get caught getting bloodwork done while on the EQ.

eq will aromatize but not as much as testosterone. So your estro could be elevated. Eq will raise your RBC but it looks like your doctor isn’t even doing a CBC panel on you? that’s weird.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
eq will aromatize but not as much as testosterone. So your estro could be elevated. Eq will raise your RBC but it looks like your doctor isn’t even doing a CBC panel on you? that’s weird. [/quote]

Ok I thought so. Might be good to run an AI?

Yes, he is a Urologist, and literally just checks for the main T panel with E2 and SHBG. LH/FSH is kinda pointless for him to check, but adds it in anyways.

[quote]kris90 wrote:

eq will aromatize but not as much as testosterone. So your estro could be elevated. Eq will raise your RBC but it looks like your doctor isn’t even doing a CBC panel on you? that’s weird. [/quote]

Yes, he is a Urologist, and literally just checks for the main T panel with E2 and SHBG. LH/FSH is kinda pointless for him to check, but adds it in anyways.[/quote]

Sorry to take away from the point of the thread, but why no HCG?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]kris90 wrote:

Yes, he is a Urologist, and literally just checks for the main T panel with E2 and SHBG. LH/FSH is kinda pointless for him to check, but adds it in anyways.[/quote]

[/quote]

I find the problem with HCG is I can’t seem to figure out the correct dose. For example, if I go 500 IU EOD or higher, I get high E2 symptoms. I can pretty much only tolerate 250 IU EOD which keeps my E2 in check, but doesn’t bring my T levels up to where I know I feel best.

I will probably always keep some HCG on hand though, since I’m only 24, and I’ll be having one more child in a few years (had to use HCG to have my first).

so for you to be fertile enough to have a child you just ran some HCG? Did you come off of your trt protocol or run any SERMS? How long had you been on trt prior to having a child?

so for you to be fertile enough to have a child you just ran some HCG? Did you come off of your trt protocol or run any SERMS? How long had you been on trt prior to having a child?[/quote]

Ok, here is a little more background: Started using AAS in 2012. Ran 2 cycles. First was 500mg Test with some orals (SD and Epi) for 12 weeks. Second cycle was Dbol/Test/Tren for 12 weeks. I always felt like shit coming off even after a solid PCT (HCG/nolva/clomid). Got bloodwork done after cycles, and T levels were always low.

After 2nd cycle, my T, LH & FSH were all low. I did not feel well, and my wife wasn’t pregnant after trying for about 5 months. I decided to blast HCG. I don’t remember exact protocol, but I used high doses to start, and then lowered them slowly down to 500 IU over the course of a month (used 10,000 IU total) along with 12.5mg of Aromasin ED. Wife was pregnant around week 3 of that protocol.

Went back on Test @ 200mg/EW after the pregnancy test was positive. Then a month later I saw a Urologist and told him everything. He put me on HCG monotherapy, and that worked well. Got a pituitary MRI that was fine. Tried Clomid a few months later, but it only raised my LH/FSH to 2 and my T levels dropped and I felt awful. So I went back on HCG after 8 weeks of Clomid. Now I take 100mg of Test usually cuz I feel better on it than I do on HCG.

[quote]kris90 wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]kris90 wrote:

[/quote]

I find the problem with HCG is I can’t seem to figure out the correct dose. For example, if I go 500 IU EOD or higher, I get high E2 symptoms. I can pretty much only tolerate 250 IU EOD which keeps my E2 in check, but doesn’t bring my T levels up to where I know I feel best.

I will probably always keep some HCG on hand though, since I’m only 24, and I’ll be having one more child in a few years (had to use HCG to have my first).[/quote]

I have the same problem. I initially ran 500iu ED during a PCT which messed me up pretty badly. Dropped the dose to 250 and still couldn’t handle that, so now I’m doing 125iu, which might not even do anything.

A few guys on TRT, who haven’t ran any other compounds mind you, say that without HCG they feel like shit. I’ve stocked up a year supply just in case, but I might just run it when I cycle heavy.

Thanks for the info.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
I have the same problem. I initially ran 500iu ED during a PCT which messed me up pretty badly. Dropped the dose to 250 and still couldn’t handle that, so now I’m doing 125iu, which might not even do anything.

A few guys on TRT, who haven’t ran any other compounds mind you, say that without HCG they feel like shit. I’ve stocked up a year supply just in case, but I might just run it when I cycle heavy.

Thanks for the info.
[/quote]

Ya, I’m basically just going to run it for fertility purposes when I need it (which won’t be for another few years).

I find I did feel really good on it at one point 250 IU EOD. My E2 was at a good level, but my T levels were only midrange, and I feel even better when they are up near the high end.