Blasting + Cruising

Curious as to what everyone’s opinion on b+c is? While I appreciate everyone’s feedback, I’d love to hear from guys who have actually done it as well, not just “it’s bad to be shut down for so long”. Obviously there are known pros and cons, so I’m just looking for opinions.

Due to the fact that there is a limited amount of research available for this kind of stuff, I love to hear personal experiences.

Its fine as long as you can accept the fact you will must likely be pinning for life. You have to be more responsible with getting bloodwork done also imo. Donating lood or self plebotomies are pretty much a requirement. If you want to b and c I would suggest getting on trt first so you will always have a backup supply, but this is obviously not necessary. If you plan on cycling for many years and you’re not blasting and cruising I don’t understand you

I love it. No more ups and downs and steady how ever some what slower gains. But I guess its easier to jump from 400 to 500 squat than it is 600 to a 700 even with gear. I def feel better than when i cycled off and on. I second everything that ELS said and you better take the shit seriously.

Also if your not competing or trying to break a record and you B + Cing I pretty much think your about as foolish as they come. Once you have been on a bout a year I would imagine turning around is pretty damn hard if not impossible for some. So take it to heart.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Donating lood or self plebotomies are pretty much a requirement. [/quote]

this is not true.

That’s why I said pretty much, not definitely

Please elaborate, I know you once mentioned being somewhat anemic so aas puts your rbc where it should be, is this what you are referring to?

Please elaborate, I know you once mentioned being somewhat anemic so aas puts your rbc where it should be, is this what you are referring to?[/quote]

I don’t recall claiming to be anemic.

However, I have been b/cing for some time now, and my blood vitals have always stayed within range. This is not true for everyone however… especially those who have clotting disorders

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

Please elaborate, I know you once mentioned being somewhat anemic so aas puts your rbc where it should be, is this what you are referring to?[/quote]

However, I have been b/cing for some time now, and my blood vitals have always stayed within range. This is not true for everyone however… especially those who have clotting disorders [/quote]

True, however, you make it sound like if you have elevated hct//hemaglobin while blasting it is out of the ordinary. I think the opposite is true. after all, that’s what steroids do. If you can keep your blood vitals within range on considerable amounts of gear than more power to you, can you share what supplements you take that may help with this if any? And to get an idea of what in range for you is, what was your hct at on last blast? I believe they lowered the range recently from 56 to 52. Mine has hovered around 52-53 on decent doses. I consider that high.

what about beginners that plan to cycle for years to come? are you suggesting that a beginner to cycling should just jump on trt straight away even if not needed?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

what about beginners that plan to cycle for years to come? are you suggesting that a beginner to cycling should just jump on trt straight away even if not needed?[/quote]

I guess I should have worded that differently but I just think pct is stupid and its a 2 steps forward 1 step back approach. If you plan to cycle consistantly for a long time and want to compete or break records(like reed said already) then I don’t see the point in not cruising. More likely than not if you cycle for years you are going to need trt anyway.

If you just want to do a few cycles and are just starting out then no, I don’t think you should blast and cruise

Edit: I think what it comes down to IMO is what your goals are.

Honestly, besides the competition aspect that I need to cruise, I’m a happy as fuck when I’m on test year round vs. What I was like before.

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
Honestly, besides the competition aspect that I need to cruise, I’m a happy as fuck when I’m on test year round vs. What I was like before. [/quote]

Exactly, and honestly now that I think about it, a long as you know what you’re doing and getting yourself into, blast and cruise away, do what makes you happy, life is too short.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

However, I have been b/cing for some time now, and my blood vitals have always stayed within range. This is not true for everyone however… especially those who have clotting disorders [/quote]

True, however, you make it sound like if you have elevated hct//hemaglobin while blasting it is out of the ordinary. I think the opposite is true. after all, that’s what steroids do. If you can keep your blood vitals within range on considerable amounts of gear than more power to you, can you share what supplements you take that may help with this if any? And to get an idea of what in range for you is, what was your hct at on last blast? I believe they lowered the range recently from 56 to 52. Mine has hovered around 52-53 on decent doses. I consider that high.
[/quote]

hct on most recent bloodwork (1 week) was 50.6

I attribute it primarily to genetics… I was sitting at 255 at 5’9 and my BP was 125/76 w/o blood pressure meds or any natural supplements.

of course UGL gear has a reputation for being underdosed, sometimes severely. I sincerely doubt I would be able to get out of bed without passing out if I were running 2g of pharm-grade aas.

How do you guys manage to travel with a blast and cruising lifestyle?

I mean say you want to vacation in Europe for 3 weeks. Do you just magically go off and feel like shit?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I mean say you want to vacation in Europe for 3 weeks. Do you just magically go off and feel like shit?

[/quote]

Well for me I am on trt so its not really an issue but you just have to plan around it and if that’s not possible it’s not that hard to get a little creative, if you travel a lot long Esters would be best obviously. Usually you’ll be fine if its in checked baggage.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

aas is legal in many parts of Europe…just buy some there.

it’s legal is a few countries. But what about when your going cross country? I mean you can always mail it to your self if you know where your going to be staying or you can drive. But with the internet the way it is. There are more places then ever you can go to and have it shipped anyplace you want to go.

For cruising what would be best cyp or enth. I use prop for my cycles, Tried sustanon and the long ester really gave me bad sides. No problem with short esters like prop or tren ace

[quote]TimedResults wrote:
For cruising what would be best cyp or enth. I use prop for my cycles, Tried sustanon and the long ester really gave me bad sides. No problem with short esters like prop or tren ace[/quote]

I don’t see how its possible for an ester to give you bad sides, all Ester does is control the rate at which the compound is absorbed. Cruise on whatever ester your want

what about beginners that plan to cycle for years to come? are you suggesting that a beginner to cycling should just jump on trt straight away even if not needed?[/quote]

I guess I should have worded that differently but I just think pct is stupid and its a 2 steps forward 1 step back approach. If you plan to cycle consistantly for a long time and want to compete or break records(like reed said already) then I don’t see the point in not cruising. More likely than not if you cycle for years you are going to need trt anyway.

If you just want to do a few cycles and are just starting out then no, I don’t think you should blast and cruise

Edit: I think what it comes down to IMO is what your goals are.[/quote]

This is a great thread it gave me somthing to think about that i have never even considered i guess il have to have a good hard think about were i am goin after my first cycle. im in it for the long run as im dedicated to the sport but being on trt for the rest of my life is somthing that should not be taken lightly i guess.

Edit: I think what it comes down to IMO is what your goals are.[/quote]

This is a great thread it gave me somthing to think about that i have never even considered i guess il have to have a good hard think about were i am goin after my first cycle. im in it for the long run as im dedicated to the sport but being on trt for the rest of my life is somthing that should not be taken lightly i guess.[/quote]

Don’t let my or anyones opinions sway you either way. My decision was a bit easier to make due to being an idiot when I was 18 and messing with my hpta.