Blasting and Cruising 18 months, Decided to Stop, Need Bloodwork Interpreted

Keep working out and push yourself. Don’t let the strength get to you. Change up your workout for a while and go for higher reps 15-20. Stimulate the muscle and get them pumped full of blood. You have to get over that mental barrier.

I just done a blood test last week, and the test came normal, fsh and lh came normal. I have reduced clomid to 25mg for every 3 days to taper down for the last month.

However my estrogen is still at 155 which I think is level 44 png/ml

do you think I should start an AI for a week or two just to reduce that level to around 20-30’s and I kind of feel the odd estrogenic emotional side especially at night.

Yes but start low because you don’t want to crash your estrogen either. you could try between .125-.25mg of amiridex eod. Since you are not taking any aas you need to start low. Get blood work every 3-4 weeks. When you get in range you need to taper off the amiridex.

I got Aromasin bro…u got a good doseage protocll

I don’t have experience with aromasin. Most guys will start at 12.5mg on cycle so I would suggest starting between 3.125-6.25mg eod. Again you want to start low. You don’t want to crash your e2. It is no fun.

yeah I plan on taking the smallest dose my pill cutter can give me, as my estrogen is not as high as if I was on cycle, however its considered high normal according to UK NHS guidelines, but I am feeling those terrible estrogen anxiety it brings, like weird thoughts and fear…however, 10 weeks since last injection, no loss of libido, had normal erections, only for three days I remember no woman I found attractive, I feel absolutely normal now, regular erections, morning wood, but this damme anxiety feeling comes especially at night randomly, weird thoughts, but I can sure bet its my estrogen, hopefully the aromasin will stop this.

Another question, since I am not on cycle, how long should I run the AI, because I doubt there will be any estrogen rebound 10 weeks after cycle, and only using clomid.

That’s a tricky question to answer. You are going to have to take bloods regularly to see how your body is reacting. There is no way to tell you a time frame. But you will want to taper off when you get in normal range.

Hi, just an update, not taken clomid for over 4 weeks now, last dose was 12.5mg, which I was on for like two months, I feel much better now, less agitated due to stopping the clomid, got morning erections, during the day also, not like when I was on test, I can feel like a normal person now, and being off does really make a big difference