Blasting After Surgery

How long is a good time to blast after a surgery? Im 4 months out from shoulder repair and planning to blast next month? I feel ok but still a bit painful. I have full ROM and am doing about 40% of all chest and shoulder work in the past. Not expecting to bench 300 anytime soon but I generally like to blast March -May 12weeks so Im nice and big for pool time.

Would running a blast be a waste if Im not hitting heavy weights? Also I generally like running a lower, upper split when blasting but Im thinking about just doing 1 area per day so I get more rest and dont re-injure anything. Would my caustiness be a waste of good juice?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
How long is a good time to blast after a surgery? Im 4 months out from shoulder repair and planning to blast next month? I feel ok but still a bit painful. I have full ROM and am doing about 40% of all chest and shoulder work in the past. Not expecting to bench 300 anytime soon but I generally like to blast March -May 12weeks so Im nice and big for pool time.

Would running a blast be a waste if Im not hitting heavy weights? Also I generally like running a lower, upper split when blasting but Im thinking about just doing 1 area per day so I get more rest and dont re-injure anything. Would my caustiness be a waste of good juice? [/quote]
If you can do 20 challenging reps, you are good to go. Ran boldneone along with everything else you might use for tendon and joint health. I will speed up you recovery too. 300mg boldenone should be plenty, but frontload it IMO.

I dont think I have the conects for it. But I can get HGH… Yes I can do 20reps most anything. Right now Im doing 15,12, 10 & staying in the medium zone

adding some deca will also help. and collagen supplementation.