Blast Your Bench Program?

Has anyone used this program before? If so please post your thoughts.

It fucking OWNS!

last time I did it I went from 310 to 315x5 with the same form.

My form sucked bounced and wasnt stable at all but just the tame.

I would say over the last 2 years I ow 150lbs to that program alone. Its usualy good for 20-40lbs every time.

Works best when you have been doing very low volume for about 10 weeks before hand.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this program or could anyone provide an outline of what it entails?

[quote]Stl Ram wrote:
Does anyone happen to have a copy of this program or could anyone provide an outline of what it entails? [/quote]

Just buy it.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
Stl Ram wrote:
Does anyone happen to have a copy of this program or could anyone provide an outline of what it entails?

Just buy it.[/quote]

But your pic says “You can’t buy strength”, haha

[quote]vandalay15 wrote:
n3wb wrote:
Stl Ram wrote:

Just buy it.

But your pic says “You can’t buy strength”, haha[/quote]

hahaha love it.

I was actually gonna ask where I’d find details of it…?

[quote]Hanley wrote:
vandalay15 wrote:
n3wb wrote:
Stl Ram wrote:

Just buy it.

But your pic says “You can’t buy strength”, haha

hahaha love it.

I was actually gonna ask where I’d find details of it…?[/quote]

Its illegal for me to give out the program but I can tell you a thing or two about it.

Benching 5 days a week for 3 weeks it has time limits between sets that change almost every day. 5 sets of bench on the bench days with all the reps change every workout accept for the last week.

Works best if you go imediatley from a low volume program with only 1 bench day a week to the BYB program. Great shock to your body.