Blast Cycle On TRT (Extensive Details)

Yeah I had an easier choice because my E2 was in the low teens and sometimes in the single digits. Ironically my Estrone is always above range which confuses me and my doc. But from what @physioLojik seems to says is that Estrone is just a reservoir for Estradiol and its mostly inactive. Hence I guess I don’t need to worry about that.

@blshaw you’re correct! It is a reservoir.

Wiki quote…
“Estrone, as well as the other estrogens, are synthesized from cholesterol and secreted mainly from the gonads, though they can also be formed from adrenal androgens in adipose tissue. … Estrone can be converted into estradiol, and serves mainly as a precursor or metabolic intermediate of estradiol.”

So what’s a good AI dosage on a 320mg, 400mg, or 500mg Test C per week cycle? How do I base it off of bloodwork? Do people usually base it off of feel?

I use 1cc insulin syringes and 200mg/ml Test C, so I will probably do a 400mg weekly cycle at most (2 needles a week). I will be lowering Adex dose as BF continues to drop (now down to 17% BF with bloods being taken this week).

I am thinking 10-20mg of Nolvadex a day with no more than 1mg a week of Adex on cycle. I am still gathering info and will likely not blast for at least 6-8 more months.