T Nation

Blast/Cruise/TRT


#1

Hi guys!

Got blood work done from my endo about 3 days ago and my levels came back much lower than I expected (321) so i'll be going on TRT starting next week.

Since I will be on TRT, I will be trying to take full advantage of the gear I have now.. plenty of test-e, tren and dbol. However, I am concerned about how this will show up on my bloodwork, so I have a few questions:

1) If I were to get bloodwork done every 6 months, and wanted to bump up the test to say, 1g a week, how long before I get my bloods done should I lower the dose? I understand the test-e stays in the system much longer, but I have about 15 (20ml) vials and fuck buying all that new test. Once it runs out I would probably consider buying prop of course.

2) Can tren even be a thing on TRT?

3) Not really a question, but if anyone can offer any insight or advice into what has worked for them while being on TRT and adding in extra/other goods, it would be appreciated.

That's pretty much it. I'm actually considering the self prescribed TRT route if it becomes too much of a hassle, but frankly the availability of HCG and AI's concern me so I wouldn't want to rely on buying those offline for the next 50 years of my life.

Also, my situation has changed greatly since a thread I posted months ago needing immediate PCT, so for those of you wondering why I am suddenly gung-ho on getting back on, that is why.

Thanks ahead!


#2
  1. Probably a month before you should be good. You can always get bloods yourself through privatemdlabs first to be on the safe side.

  2. dont really know how it would effect your bloods, probably wouldn’t for TRT purposes.

  3. I self prescribed TRT I guess you can say, but I do get bloodwork done quite often and have myself checked out. I think having to go to the doc every 6 months should allow you to do 1-2 blasts in between.


#3

[quote]BUDs wrote:

  1. Probably a month before you should be good. You can always get bloods yourself through privatemdlabs first to be on the safe side.

  2. dont really know how it would effect your bloods, probably wouldn’t for TRT purposes.

  3. I self prescribed TRT I guess you can say, but I do get bloodwork done quite often and have myself checked out. I think having to go to the doc every 6 months should allow you to do 1-2 blasts in between.[/quote]

Thanks for the response, man.

Are you still self prescribing? What AI do/did you use? I know most guys use letro, but I’ve heard great things about aromasin and have a decent stock on hand.

Did you also use any HCG?


#4

idk what you mean by can tren be a thing on trt. Can you use it? hell yea, will a doctor give it to you? no especially because there is no HG tren lol.

Depending on how often you need blood work done to appease your doc I’d say short ester blasts will be the way to go so things are A OK when you go in to see him.

so baseline TRT tst then test prop, tren ace, npp, orals etc…


#5

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
idk what you mean by can tren be a thing on trt. Can you use it? hell yea, will a doctor give it to you? no especially because there is no HG tren lol.

Depending on how often you need blood work done to appease your doc I’d say short ester blasts will be the way to go so things are A OK when you go in to see him.

so baseline TRT tst then test prop, tren ace, npp, orals etc… [/quote]

Oh jesus, yes I know the doc won’t prescribe it! Haha.

I know Tren A is out of the system relatively quick, but if I get a full blood panel done and other things beside my T-levels are off, I’m concerned he would suspect something.


#6

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

  1. Probably a month before you should be good. You can always get bloods yourself through privatemdlabs first to be on the safe side.

  2. dont really know how it would effect your bloods, probably wouldn’t for TRT purposes.

  3. I self prescribed TRT I guess you can say, but I do get bloodwork done quite often and have myself checked out. I think having to go to the doc every 6 months should allow you to do 1-2 blasts in between.[/quote]

Thanks for the response, man.

Are you still self prescribing? What AI do/did you use? I know most guys use letro, but I’ve heard great things about aromasin and have a decent stock on hand.

Did you also use any HCG?
[/quote]

Yes I’m still self prescribing. I use adex but to be honest when i cruise at 200mg/250mg a week I don’t use any AI, my estrogen is in the 20s. But when I blast I use adex.

I do use hcg. 250iu 2-3x a week.


#7

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
idk what you mean by can tren be a thing on trt. Can you use it? hell yea, will a doctor give it to you? no especially because there is no HG tren lol.

Depending on how often you need blood work done to appease your doc I’d say short ester blasts will be the way to go so things are A OK when you go in to see him.

so baseline TRT tst then test prop, tren ace, npp, orals etc… [/quote]

Oh jesus, yes I know the doc won’t prescribe it! Haha.

I know Tren A is out of the system relatively quick, but if I get a full blood panel done and other things beside my T-levels are off, I’m concerned he would suspect something.

[/quote]

he might suspect something but as long as you have enough time for t levels to come into range then everything else should be in range or not TOO far off. Tren affects lipids, kidneys, so does diet and a thousand other things.


#8

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
idk what you mean by can tren be a thing on trt. Can you use it? hell yea, will a doctor give it to you? no especially because there is no HG tren lol.

Depending on how often you need blood work done to appease your doc I’d say short ester blasts will be the way to go so things are A OK when you go in to see him.

so baseline TRT tst then test prop, tren ace, npp, orals etc… [/quote]

Oh jesus, yes I know the doc won’t prescribe it! Haha.

I know Tren A is out of the system relatively quick, but if I get a full blood panel done and other things beside my T-levels are off, I’m concerned he would suspect something.

[/quote]

he might suspect something but as long as you have enough time for t levels to come into range then everything else should be in range or not TOO far off. Tren affects lipids, kidneys, so does diet and a thousand other things.
[/quote]

Ya Im thinking it won’t throw off his T levels ( assuming he’s using a cruise dose ) where his doc would think he’s Using too much


#9

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

  1. Probably a month before you should be good. You can always get bloods yourself through privatemdlabs first to be on the safe side.

  2. dont really know how it would effect your bloods, probably wouldn’t for TRT purposes.

  3. I self prescribed TRT I guess you can say, but I do get bloodwork done quite often and have myself checked out. I think having to go to the doc every 6 months should allow you to do 1-2 blasts in between.[/quote]

Thanks for the response, man.

Are you still self prescribing? What AI do/did you use? I know most guys use letro, but I’ve heard great things about aromasin and have a decent stock on hand.

Did you also use any HCG?
[/quote]

Yes I’m still self prescribing. I use adex but to be honest when i cruise at 200mg/250mg a week I don’t use any AI, my estrogen is in the 20s. But when I blast I use adex.

I do use hcg. 250iu 2-3x a week.
[/quote]

Gotcha. I’ve always used an AI, i’ll have to see how my levels are with such a low dose.

Thanks for the response.


#10

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
idk what you mean by can tren be a thing on trt. Can you use it? hell yea, will a doctor give it to you? no especially because there is no HG tren lol.

Depending on how often you need blood work done to appease your doc I’d say short ester blasts will be the way to go so things are A OK when you go in to see him.

so baseline TRT tst then test prop, tren ace, npp, orals etc… [/quote]

Oh jesus, yes I know the doc won’t prescribe it! Haha.

I know Tren A is out of the system relatively quick, but if I get a full blood panel done and other things beside my T-levels are off, I’m concerned he would suspect something.

[/quote]

he might suspect something but as long as you have enough time for t levels to come into range then everything else should be in range or not TOO far off. Tren affects lipids, kidneys, so does diet and a thousand other things.
[/quote]

Well that’s a huge sigh of relief. If I can’t use tren, then I’m not sure if there’s even a reason to lift.


#11

i hear ya, i haven’t used many compounds but tren is by far the sexiest.


#12

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Hi guys!

Got blood work done from my endo about 3 days ago and my levels came back much lower than I expected (321) so i’ll be going on TRT starting next week.

Since I will be on TRT, I will be trying to take full advantage of the gear I have now… plenty of test-e, tren and dbol. However, I am concerned about how this will show up on my bloodwork, so I have a few questions:

  1. If I were to get bloodwork done every 6 months, and wanted to bump up the test to say, 1g a week, how long before I get my bloods done should I lower the dose? I understand the test-e stays in the system much longer, but I have about 15 (20ml) vials and fuck buying all that new test. Once it runs out I would probably consider buying prop of course.

  2. Can tren even be a thing on TRT?

  3. Not really a question, but if anyone can offer any insight or advice into what has worked for them while being on TRT and adding in extra/other goods, it would be appreciated.

That’s pretty much it. I’m actually considering the self prescribed TRT route if it becomes too much of a hassle, but frankly the availability of HCG and AI’s concern me so I wouldn’t want to rely on buying those offline for the next 50 years of my life.

Also, my situation has changed greatly since a thread I posted months ago needing immediate PCT, so for those of you wondering why I am suddenly gung-ho on getting back on, that is why.

Thanks ahead![/quote]

honestly, something i use to help time coming off, is making a spreadsheet and plugging in the half-lives of the compounds.

if you’re looking at blasting and still complying with blood results, you might want to stock up on test prop down the road, as it will make it much easier to time out…


#13

[/quote]honestly, something i use to help time coming off, is making a spreadsheet and plugging in the half-lives of the compounds.

if you’re looking at blasting and still complying with blood results, you might want to stock up on test prop down the road, as it will make it much easier to time out[/quote]

Yeah you’re right. I actually counted again, and I have… 20 vials of 20ml Test E. I’m no Heisenberg so I’ll have to use them.

Hopefully, ill only get tested 6 months out of the year, and I will never blast on anything more than 3. I think if I completely switch back to the prop or cyp they prescribe, 2 or 3 months out ill be fine.