T Nation

Blast & Cruise Dosages

What would the dosages be on a cruise and a good pct protocol coming off after 8months,Am on cycle at the moment and decided to stay on and do blast and cruise any advice with be helpful guys,thanks :slight_smile:

Blast cruise should only be for those intending for use to be permanent. Not for an 8 month binge. That is more on the irresponsible end of the spectrum.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Blast cruise should only be for those intending for use to be permanent. Not for an 8 month binge. That is more on the irresponsible end of the spectrum. [/quote]

I am intending to be permanent,want to give my body a 2month break then start again.

I am intending to be permanent,want to give my body a 2month break then start again.[/quote]
What are your stats?

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

I am intending to be permanent,want to give my body a 2month break then start again.[/quote]
What are your stats? [/quote]

85kg 14% body fat,training 4years,done 3 cycles already but looking to stay on and add some serious muscle,

[quote]daniel_lane wrote:

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

I am intending to be permanent,want to give my body a 2month break then start again.[/quote]
What are your stats? [/quote]

85kg 14% body fat,training 4years,done 3 cycles already but looking to stay on and add some serious muscle,[/quote]

How tall are you?

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

[quote]daniel_lane wrote:

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

I am intending to be permanent,want to give my body a 2month break then start again.[/quote]
What are your stats? [/quote]

85kg 14% body fat,training 4years,done 3 cycles already but looking to stay on and add some serious muscle,[/quote]

How tall are you? [/quote]

6ft 1

and uve done 3 cycles hahaha hahahaha

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Blast cruise should only be for those intending for use to be permanent. Not for an 8 month binge. That is more on the irresponsible end of the spectrum. [/quote]
I’m not sure I get this. If instead of say doing 2-3 cycles a year, or being on all the time, a dude decides to do 3 8week blasts, with 5week TRT level cruises in between and also after the last blast (as per the Prisoner Stasis/Taper protocol), and then go off, how is that irresponsible? He’d be on for 40 weeks - and fully on only for 24 weeks, and off for 12 weeks before beginning again (if that’s the plan).

Why is that worse than being on forever? I get it’s less effective, but surely not irresponsible? With the stasis/taper + PCT you can recover from this long cycle, and it’s more effective than the typical 8 weeks on 8 weeks off protocol. And let’s face it, most AAS users never come off after a while, so this might make more sense from a health standpoint, no?

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
and uve done 3 cycles hahaha hahahaha[/quote]
x2 get off the gear and read the stickies in the beginners section