Blast and Cruising with Clomid?

I recently had my first cycle at 500mg/week. Prior to that I was on TRT. I am a 41 yr old with no prior steroid use until doctor recommended TRT. I did a 8 week cycle then instead of PCT I opted to go back to 210mg/wk cruise. Strength and size wise I havent lost much. I am 6’6 270.

Prior to the cycle I was around 278 and on my blast I got upto 287. My BF was higher so I know I lost fat and am down to about 12% now. My problem is I have low energy, no sex drive and all that. I did .50mg Adex EOD on cycle and am still doing it during cruise. I am prone to gyno issues if estrogen isnt controlled but I have none of those issues now just what I listed. My question is should I throw in some HCG/Clomid/Nolva during cruise. I have read of people using HCG and Clomid during cruise but shit you can read anything on different boards. I have gotten a ton of solid advice here so looking for more.

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I recently had my first cycle at 500mg/week. Prior to that I was on TRT. I am a 41 yr old with no prior steroid use until doctor recommended TRT. I did a 8 week cycle then instead of PCT I opted to go back to 210mg/wk cruise. Strength and size wise I havent lost much. I am 6’6 270.

Prior to the cycle I was around 278 and on my blast I got upto 287. My BF was higher so I know I lost fat and am down to about 12% now. My problem is I have low energy, no sex drive and all that. I did .50mg Adex EOD on cycle and am still doing it during cruise. I am prone to gyno issues if estrogen isnt controlled but I have none of those issues now just what I listed. My question is should I throw in some HCG/Clomid/Nolva during cruise. I have read of people using HCG and Clomid during cruise but shit you can read anything on different boards. I have gotten a ton of solid advice here so looking for more.[/quote]

Just do it rright and get the bloodwork.

Well in my years of experience the worst libido sides I have experienced were due to AI overuse

That is 3.5mg anastrozole per week against mg of ??. T cyp/eth?

That is too muchAI. Try 2mg anastrozole per week. Even that can be too high if you are an anastrozole over-responder who typically needs 1/4th the expected dosing.

Target is E2=22pg/ml for optimal energy and libido.

Never stack hCG+SERM, overloading the LH receptors is not the objective.

If you inject once a week, AI will not work right. Do T+AI EOD or twice a week.

100mg T twice a week, 200mg/week total
.5mg anastrozole at time of injection
250 iu hCG SC EOD or 10-20mg nolvadex EOD

Suggest that you never leave the testes without hCG or LH from SERM.

You will find this interesting: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/prototype_advice_for_new_guys

Do lab work, you are on TRT, do things right and your quality of life will be a lot better.