Blast and Cruise

I have been on TRT for 2 years and am considering blasting and cruising.

Current Cruise - Test Cypionate 150mg week, Adex .5 mg twice a week, HCG 300 units twice week.

Blast 12 weeks - Test Cypionate 500 mg week, Adex .5 mg EOD, HCG 1000 units twice per week

I train for powerlifting and am still getting gains. Right now my lifts are 400 squat with knee wraps, 270 bench, 460 deadlift. I am not stalled out and am happy with my progress. I figure if I am on TRT for life and I am already injecting each week why not up the dose, food, and intensity for 12 weeks and see what happens. Has anyone tried a similar cycle with good results.

This cycle is pretty standard for a beginner cycle. Looks good to me, you should see results from it.

the only thing i would say, is you don’t really need to increase the HCG. i presume you’re already using it to maintain fertility, but bumping the dose up that much, for that long is likely to cause issues with estrogen aromatization (and may or may not cause some desensitization down the road). i would just keep your HCG were it is…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
the only thing i would say, is you don’t really need to increase the HCG. i presume you’re already using it to maintain fertility, but bumping the dose up that much, for that long is likely to cause issues with estrogen aromatization (and may or may not cause some desensitization down the road). i would just keep your HCG were it is…[/quote]
I agree, keep the hcg the same. The only time I bump it up is when I run nandrolone and even then I don’t bump it that much higher. I run 833 a week and bump it to 1000, sometimes 1250 a week, on nandrolone

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

the only thing i would say, is you don’t really need to increase the HCG. i presume you’re already using it to maintain fertility, but bumping the dose up that much, for that long is likely to cause issues with estrogen aromatization (and may or may not cause some desensitization down the road). i would just keep your HCG were it is…[/quote]
I agree, keep the hcg the same. The only time I bump it up is when I run nandrolone and even then I don’t bump it that much higher. I run 833 a week and bump it to 1000, sometimes 1250 a week, on nandrolone
[/quote]

do you take anything for prolactin with that?

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

[/quote]

do you take anything for prolactin with that?[/quote]

I do not take anything for prolactin. Looks like I need to take a look at this on my next bloodtest. What should I have on hand to help with elevated prolactin levels?

“This cycle is pretty standard for a beginner cycle. Looks good to me, you should see results from it.” Sounds good, thanks.

My doctor prescribes me a lot of hcg (i think it is more of a hcg diet dose). I use a small amount of hcg based on the KSman TRT stickies. I will keep the HCG dose the same. Thanks again.

[quote]nick8000 wrote:

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

[/quote]

do you take anything for prolactin with that?[/quote]

I do not take anything for prolactin. Looks like I need to take a look at this on my next bloodtest. What should I have on hand to help with elevated prolactin levels?

“This cycle is pretty standard for a beginner cycle. Looks good to me, you should see results from it.” Sounds good, thanks.
[/quote]

well, you should be good. test can possibly raise prolactin, but i was mentioning to the other poster about prolcatin and nandrolone, which is notorious for raising it.

pramipexole, cabergoline, bromocriptine, etc are all used for that…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
This cycle is pretty standard for a beginner cycle. Looks good to me, you should see results from it. [/quote]

I got the test and am going run it for 4 weeks at my 150mg per week trt dose, get my bloodwork done, make sure the quality is right and then blast for most of the summer. I will have extra adex and some nolva on hand for estrogen spikes.

Flip, when you say I should see results. . . what do you think would be realistic or what did you see in your first experience? I am not looking for 30 pounds of muscle and abs, and I am not into gaining tons of water and then pissing it all away when the cycle is over because I did not know what I was doing. I am already on 150mg a week for like, loving the results, thought since I eat, sleep, and train serious a little more oil in the body would be a good thing short and long term.

I total T is 1100 and my E2 is around 22. I have stayed like this for over a year. I have been reading about blast and cruise during this time.

I inject sub q now. I was planning on getting a 18g needle to draw and pin twice a week in the glutes with a 23g.

On diet I have read the leaner you are the better. When you are on cycle increase the calories by 1000? right now I am at 200g carbs, 70 fat, 200 protein. That is a small surplus for me. My body likes to store body fat in the stomach area. When I am below 150 g carbs per day I can see a 1 pound loss in weight (mostly in my stomach) per week.

Training. My friend who never comes off large cycles told me dont throw the weights around like a dumbass and your joints will be fine. Increase your weights each week and add extra reps/sets to your existing workout. My training plan is to train lower body and upper body twice each week at a high intensity. I have a powerlifting meet in 2 weeks and for the last 4 weeks I have been bringing the intensity up another level. I plan on lifting at that level, not quite to failure but pushing very hard.

sample current workout

Monday
Max effort squat 8 sets of 3 getting to a 3RM, then 2 to 4 singles above 90%
3 accessory lifts heavy 5- 10 reps up to 4 sets each
Reverse Hyper, Abs

Wednesday
Max effort Bench 8 sets of 3 getting to a 3RM, then 2 to 4 singles above 90%
3 accessory lifts heavy 5- 10 reps up to 4 sets each
Reverse Hyper, Abs

Friday
Speed/Volume Day Squat
9 sets of 3 squats fast (65%-85% 1RM)
3 higher rep medium weight accessory movements (deadlift variation, front squat, good morning, etc)
Reverse Hyper, Abs

Sunday
Speed/Volume Day Bench
10 sets of 2 Bench fast (65%-85% 1RM)
3 higher rep medium weight accessory movements (close grip bench, tate press, weighted dips, shoulder press, etc)
Reverse Hyper, Abs

The training right now is getting me stronger so I was planning up keeping the same template and just upping the volume, speed, weight.

Thanks for reading the post.

Should I also keep Letro on hand in case gyno shows up? I read on the sticky that if gyno is present jumping up to a higher dose of Nova will not work. I am not sure how high the risk of gyno is at 500mg of test a week on a AI but I am sure there is a risk and it probably depends on the person, and I wont know until it happens. I can handle some of the other sides but gyno scares the crap out of me.

Hey!

I’m cruising on 140mg of Test C and am in my second week of blasting. Here’s my advice.

Use an 18g to draw, and shoot with a 25g, preferably 5/8. I know many will tell you to use a 1" or a 1 1/4, but trust me.

My TRT shoots me with a 25g 5/8 in the glutes. No need for a longer or bigger needle. I’ve shot both Test C and Mast P with this needle, in delts, quads, and glutes…it works fine.

Good luck!

[quote]Max8950 wrote:
Should I also keep Letro on hand in case gyno shows up? I read on the sticky that if gyno is present jumping up to a higher dose of Nova will not work. I am not sure how high the risk of gyno is at 500mg of test a week on a AI but I am sure there is a risk and it probably depends on the person, and I wont know until it happens. I can handle some of the other sides but gyno scares the crap out of me. [/quote]

if you’re taking an AI already and your estrogen creeps up enough to give you gyno, then you’ll need to bump up the dose and add in a SERM.

[quote]The Myth wrote:
Hey!

I’m cruising on 140mg of Test C and am in my second week of blasting. Here’s my advice.

Use an 18g to draw, and shoot with a 25g, preferably 5/8. I know many will tell you to use a 1" or a 1 1/4, but trust me.

My TRT shoots me with a 25g 5/8 in the glutes. No need for a longer or bigger needle. I’ve shot both Test C and Mast P with this needle, in delts, quads, and glutes…it works fine.

Good luck!
[/quote]

thanks for the advice myth, i will try the 5/8 25g. right now I use 26g 1/2inch but they are only 1 ml and I will need a larger capacity syringe.

[quote]Max8950 wrote:
Should I also keep Letro on hand in case gyno shows up? I read on the sticky that if gyno is present jumping up to a higher dose of Nova will not work. I am not sure how high the risk of gyno is at 500mg of test a week on a AI but I am sure there is a risk and it probably depends on the person, and I wont know until it happens. I can handle some of the other sides but gyno scares the crap out of me. [/quote]

if you’re taking an AI already and your estrogen creeps up enough to give you gyno, then you’ll need to bump up the dose and add in a SERM.

cyco, thanks for the help. I read your post and it was impressive.

I talked about the estrogen conversion with a well known endo my wife is friends with. He told me test does not convert to estrogen. This doc has two servants at his house (mansion) and thinks he is the shit. He looked at me like I was nuts. It is amazing how little some MD’s know about this stuff and how much you all do. Why are doctors so clueless in this area of medicine?

I am taking 1mg a day of finasteride to help prevent hair loss from the TRT. Does anyone else take this and can I take it during cycle? I have read I can but I do not fully understand (even after a lot of reading) the role DHT plays in the muscle building process.

I tried slin pins, or insulin needles, and it didn’t work for me. I know Dr. Roberts has advocated their use, but I couldn’t draw with them - I think I’m just too retarded or I was trying with Mast P and it didn’t work. I know you can backfill, but I was worried about being clean so I stopped trying.

I think running with 23g or 25g is fine, 5/8 or 1" is fine. My connection sent me a bunch of 23g 1.25 needles, and I am sure those are fine also. The 25g feel like nothing and I made a mistake and shot with the 18g the first time, after drawing with it, and that made me bleed, thought I hit a vein and freaked out, but it was all good.

You can buy needles for cheap without a script. I’m currently on a 10 week blast and already know I am going to run out of good needles so I will order more, my bad. You can order them online without script and they are $3 for 10 ea of 18ga, $3 for 10 ea of 25g, and $3 for 10 syringes.

Shot in the quad today for the first time and had little PIP (Mast P). The delts bother me because I find it hard to reach across to aspirate and I have bad shoulders. Doubt I will shoot there again but know I can hit thighs as well.

Have a plan.

Myth

[quote]The Myth wrote:
Hey!

Good luck!
[/quote]

Depends on bodyfat, obviously.

Cyco, does it matter what serm I have on hand? I have read your sticky and it talks about Tore, Ralox, and Nova. I can get my hands on any of them. This would be in addition to some extra AI. which serm do you recommend? I wont need it unless gyno flares up because my pct consists of continuing on my trt hcg normal dose.

[quote]Max8950 wrote:

[quote]nick8000 wrote:
Cyco, does it matter what serm I have on hand? I have read your sticky and it talks about Tore, Ralox, and Nova. I can get my hands on any of them. This would be in addition to some extra AI. which serm do you recommend? I wont need it unless gyno flares up because my pct consists of continuing on my trt hcg normal dose.

[quote]Max8950 wrote:

[/quote]

well, i think Ralox is the best SERM to treat gyno. it’s the weakest at raising test/LH, but like you said, that’s not a concern.