Blast and Cruise?

Ok, so im midway my first cycle.
I am running a 12 week test E cycle at 500mg per week.
I also am taking arimedex at .5 EOD.
diet is strong and the results getting better every week, this is awesome.
I am a competitive powerlifter, and have 2 meets planned ahead of me (im not some jerkjob just shooting test for big arms incase your wondering)

So my problem/question is, i am thinking of going longer than 12 weeks, i have been reading up on blast and cruise.
During a cruise can i run 300mg per week, and then jump my blast up too 750mg i was thinking.
cruise for 4 weeks, blast for 6? i was still going to run arimidex for cruise, but at a lower dose.
I was thinking of doing that 2 times. I do have clomid and nolvadex, which i was planning on running ater the 12 weeks, but that can wait.

Any tips would be great. Thanks

so you will be on for roughly 30 weeks?

blasting and cruising is generally for those who don’t ever want to come off

I think you need to do more research for sure.
secondly what are stats you gave no info.

age,weight, height, maxes, all will greatly help us help you with what you,should or shouldn’t try.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I think you need to do more research for sure.
secondly what are stats you gave no info.

age,weight, height, maxes, all will greatly help us help you with what you,should or shouldn’t try.[/quote]

my last meet( natural) i totalled 1105.
I am in the junior division (20-23)
right now i have a 500 raw squat, at 192lbs(some days 195) with knee wraps
I hit 325 for 2 reps on bench
and my weakest lift, deadlift is at 475. I will be in the 198 class next comp, i still have 1 month of training, so hopping i get my numbers up a little bit more and hit a raw 1300 total, close to 1400 would be great, but thats deffinetly a reach.

I will be on week 12 of my test cycle for the next comp, which i will benefit from.

Well not sure I would advise past 12 weeks I ran it for 9 months straight 1.5 grams and it killed my libido, adex also kills libido… Honestly wasnt worth it gains were good but recommend you take 6 weeks or longer between and cruise from 150 to 200 get your body back to normal before you start again… I learned the hard was more is not always better…

[quote]ipusalabs wrote:
Well not sure I would advise past 12 weeks I ran it for 9 months straight 1.5 grams and it killed my libido, adex also kills libido… Honestly wasnt worth it gains were good but recommend you take 6 weeks or longer between and cruise from 150 to 200 get your body back to normal before you start again… I learned the hard was more is not always better…[/quote]
wow thats a lot. ya was thinking of staying no more than 750 on a blast, and ok, i can cruise at 200.
Ill deff have to keep looking into what im going to do, i stil got time

As Walkway stated B&C is for long time users for extended to forever periods. Right now at your numbers you don’t need a 20 or a 30 week cycle bro. I have ran 16 months cycles before just finally staying on forever.

The thing that breaks down in this forum( its a fault of nobody) is that we seem to give PL’s cycle advice the same as BB’s because lets face it 80%+ guys here are BB style lifters. It is what it is,and don’t get me wrong many are very experienced and knowledgeable BB’r dudes. They carry 90% of all AAS knowledge. All I’m saying is we use our drugs to achieve numbers verses looks and asymmetry.

PL strength cycles are basically the same type drugs but used differently. For example a beginner 12 week strength cycle for me back in the day going into comp would be:

Test E Week 1-4, 1.5-2 grams weekly
Dbol week 3-5, 50-100mg daily pre workout/ Were not trying to gain weight and we need to keep pumps down, it works but also makes a great workout boost, big time. And noticed its weeks 3-5, we don’t need a “kick” we need the 2 compound working in synergy to get the best results for strength.
Test E week 5-12 300mg weekly
Tren E week 5-12 800-1000mg weekly
Drol weeks 8-10 200mg a day.
Halo weeks 11-12, 30-50mg a day

And yes I know some people will say orals don’t do shit for strength although every single decent level strength athlete uses them religiously for there benefits. Also I know some one will say something about liver issues. Well I have personally run drol at 250mg a day along with halo at 30mg for 28 days along with injectibles of coarse and only had slightly elevated LFT test and blood work which were normal 2.5 weeks after stopping.

Not trying to start a pissing match just pointing out that PL and BB must use their drugs different.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
As Walkway stated B&C is for long time users for extended to forever periods. Right now at your numbers you don’t need a 20 or a 30 week cycle bro. I have ran 16 months cycles before just finally staying on forever.

The thing that breaks down in this forum( its a fault of nobody) is that we seem to give PL’s cycle advice the same as BB’s because lets face it 80%+ guys here are BB style lifters. It is what it is,and don’t get me wrong many are very experienced and knowledgeable BB’r dudes. They carry 90% of all AAS knowledge. All I’m saying is we use our drugs to achieve numbers verses looks and asymmetry.

PL strength cycles are basically the same type drugs but used differently. For example a beginner 12 week strength cycle for me back in the day going into comp would be:

Dbol week 3-5, 50-100mg daily pre workout/ Were not trying to gain weight and we need to keep pumps down, it works but also makes a great workout boost, big time. And noticed its weeks 3-5, we don’t need a “kick” we need the 2 compound working in synergy to get the best results for strength.

And yes I know some people will say orals don’t do shit for strength although every single decent level strength athlete uses them religiously for there benefits. Also I know some one will say something about liver issues. Well I have personally run drol at 250mg a day along with halo at 30mg for 28 days along with injectibles of coarse and only had slightly elevated LFT test and blood work which were normal 2.5 weeks after stopping.

Not trying to start a pissing match just pointing out that PL and BB must use their drugs different.
[/quote]

That’s a beginner cycle? Holy shit! LOL

Why the high dose test up front in just the first 4 weeks, intead of the entire time?

You’re an animal popeye! Fuck!

I should have prefaced that with not an AAS beginner cycle but a beginning strength cycle. I wouldn’t really recommend tren or drol at those dosages unless they had a little experience under their belt.

As for high test in the beginning (which a gram isn’t that high) I have found that it primes the body for tren when strength is the primary goal. Also we know that low test on tren will lesson the sides, but going from real high test right before hand seems to lessen sides even more. One of the things I’m researching now is actual facts and studies to really understand this. I have done 2 cycles this way now dropping from 2 grams to Trt dose and it has worked way better than just starting with low dose test and high tren.

RDS,

I though I was using a lot until I starting working with a well known pro coach, and I will just say that my usage is moderate compared to what is coming for me in the future. He is making me come off though now totally after 3-4 years straight usage and I will not be allowed to go back on until I set Pr’s naturally. But my next cycle will be a dandy to say the least!

damn popeye, coming off after 4 years on? How’re you going to do it?

a longer PCT with nova and clomid, at least 3 triptorelin shots and a ton of peptides, (adex sprinkled in when needed, although should not be used in a normal PCT) increased fat intake. Bi-monthly blood work will really guide the process.

I will probably post a thread when I start so others can see thats it possible to regain normal function.

I will probably post a thread when I start so others can see thats it possible to regain normal function. [/quote]

yes please! That’d be a good thread

a longer PCT with nova and clomid, at least 3 triptorelin shots and a ton of peptides, (adex sprinkled in when needed, although should not be used in a normal PCT) increased fat intake. Bi-monthly blood work will really guide the process.

I will probably post a thread when I start so others can see thats it possible to regain normal function. [/quote]

no slin gh or peps during this period?

Log that shit

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

no slin gh or peps during this period?[/quote]

Yes definitely peps will be a big part of the process, CJC, GHRP, DAC, FRAG, TB500. I will be using low dose growth depending on how Im doing, 2-4 iu’s a day.

[/quote]
If i do ever decide to drop from 500mg of test E per week, down too 250mg per week, can i inject the 250 all on monday? instead of spliting it up? right now i do 250 monday, 250 thursday.