Blast and Cruise Options

Hey all, I am currently on trt and am thinking about doing a blast. My trt protocol is as follows:

64 mg Test cyp SQ inj, EOD (~225 mg/week)
0.05 mg a-dex EOD (I am an over responder)
300 iu HCG EOD

This brings my test into the 800-900 range, Free test around 21 (9-26).

I am 30 yrs old, 240 lbs., 16.9% body fat (DEXA). Never cycled.

I am thing of 1 of the following cycles.

12 weeks, test cyp at a little more than double my trt dose (475 mg/week) with .25 mg A-dex EOD, 300 iu HCG EOD

or

8 weeks, 75 mg test prop eod on top of my 64 mg test cyp eod ( total test dose of ~ 485 mg), with 0.25 a-dex and 300 iu HCG EOD.

Thoughts? Goals are increased mass and fat loss. Thanks

i would suggest running your script testosterone alongside your blast just in case you get some bad gear so you don’t crash and feel like shit, that’s what I do.

just run the test at 500-750 mg a week, whichever ester you prefer.

If you are an over responder to adex and only take .05mg on 225mg a week then I would imagine .25mg eod would be too high for you but this is something you will have to experiment with.

Remember to give yourself enough time for your blast so you are able to drop back down to normal levels in time for your routine labwork from your doc.

Thanks for the advice. I think since I am basically going to double my test dose I will run axed at .1 eod then. I have labs being drawn on friday 11/7 and won’t have to go back until June so I should have plenty of time to run even 12 weeks of cyp instead of 8 weeks prop and then return to my trt dose. Would prop be better for a Recomp instead of a bulk or would in not really matter as long as I’m getting 500 mgs test a week?.

[quote]dave241 wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I think since I am basically going to double my test dose I will run axed at .1 eod then. I have labs being drawn on friday 11/7 and won’t have to go back until June so I should have plenty of time to run even 12 weeks of cyp instead of 8 weeks prop and then return to my trt dose. Would prop be better for a Recomp instead of a bulk or would in not really matter as long as I’m getting 500 mgs test a week?. [/quote]

I wouldn’t stress about the esters at all unless you are x number of weeks out from a show or something like that, so basically just depends on how frequently you feel like pinning.