Blast and Cruise on TRT

Hello, I am currently lookng into the Blast and Cruise method of aas use and wanted to get some info and some direction on where i could start some research. I am 5’11’’ 218lbs 13-14% BF/ Serious bodybuilding training for 4 yrs. About a year ago I discovered I have primary hypogonadism which make me a trt lifer; I was lucky enough to find a doc who understood and got a good trt program goin, we r still tweaking but I think we are nearly to the optimum dose for the baseline.
(TRT T cream 300mg ED (6 clicks on the applicator)(200mgs/ml 20% strength cream) 24.75 mcg Liothyonine and 1200ius of HCG 2x per wk. Getting a good base line is one thing but i want to get more results being of the bodybuilding ideal…Having primary hypogonad I figure why not use it to my advantage and be able to blast and cruise without having to worry about pct…
Dont bite my head offf for not having a plan lol I just would like some direction to go in or some tips from someone in my same situation.
I have heard of ppl supplementing Test Cyp on top of there TRT baseline…

You are not going to get enough of the cream absorbed to get your test level up to AAS levels. I suppose if you got your hands on some injectable test, you could drop the cream while injecting the test, then start back on the cream a week or two after the blast. If you could get your doctor to prescribe an injectable, that would make the process easier. You should probably also look into getting an AI. If you don’t need one now, you will once you start blasting.

Yeah I was thinkn of gettn some additional injectable AAs.Just wondering what would be best for my situation. I have an Ai but my E2 was 27 last time I had a blood test so it is not needed

Does anyone have any input on this…Any one with primary hypo that is currently doing this method fo using gear?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Yeah I was afraid of that this questions was not for the trt forum.which was why I chose to post the question here…but if they bite my head off im blaming you lol

If you want to shoot test Cyp, stop using the cream and blast away. Using both at the same time is kind of pointless as long as you shoot at least 2X/week to keep levels stable. After you stop shooting, simply go back to the cream. No PCT required. It really is quite simple.

If you don’t need an AI now, you most likely will once you start blasting. I would use Adex, with a taper at the end.

That is a lot of hcg…

I would see if you can just get switched to like 200mg/week of cyp (100mg 2x a week) for TRT

Then when you blast, get your own shit, bump the dose, then once the blast is over, back to TRT.

well ok got a blood test the other day and will confront the doc on the hcg…as fot the blast i was thinking of 250mg test prop or cyp and 500 tren ace…(I was a little hesitant about the tren because of its serious nature but I read an ffb responds well to it because of the lack of water retention. Still i little nervous about the sides and alos need to iron out the the cycle plan b4 getting started…any input would be greatl appreciated…any ancilaries that i might need and liver protects?

Was also debating on shooting cyp or prop on top of my cream base dose