Blade, the TV Series...

Is anybody watching this except me?

Thoughts?

I watched the first one.

I like the movies but can’t get into the series.

I don’t think it’ll last long.

“StickyFingers” has to be one of the worst actors ever…wish they could of cast someone better for Blade.

I’ve watched a few episodes. It’s pretty cool. I like it. Not the same without Wesley Snipes playing Blade, but the guy who is playing him sounds just like him.

[quote]orion wrote:
Is anybody watching this except me?

Thoughts?

[/quote]

ME! That brunette is damn fine, those are the only thoughts I got.

I was wondering if it was worth the time. I might have ot check it out.

[quote]Myosin wrote:
“StickyFingers” has to be one of the worst actors ever…wish they could of cast someone better for Blade.[/quote]

Well, no one said anyone from Onyx could actually act.

I haven’t seen it, but I am sure Snipes is pretty hard to outdo regardless.

Time and channel?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ve watched a few episodes. It’s pretty cool. I like it. Not the same without Wesley Snipes playing Blade, but the guy who is playing him sounds just like him.[/quote]

He just tries to hard to be a big angry black man…

The main brunette girl, is awful. Her acting ability is down right bad. Guy who plays Blade, bad. The writing, boring. The action bleh. But it does have vampires and it does have Blade, even if it isn’t Wesley.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Myosin wrote:
“StickyFingers” has to be one of the worst actors ever…wish they could of cast someone better for Blade.

Well, no one said anyone from Onyx could actually act.

I haven’t seen it, but I am sure Snipes is pretty hard to outdo regardless.[/quote]

Agreed, Snipes is very hard to outdo as Blade. He owned that role from day one. However, I am giving the series a fair shot because I know that it will take a while for it to get its rhythm. Highlander the series was the same way at first but then grew into a decent show. It’s going to take Sticky Fingaz a few shows to get into the role and build his audience. I’m hoping he’ll get better.

[quote]orion wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ve watched a few episodes. It’s pretty cool. I like it. Not the same without Wesley Snipes playing Blade, but the guy who is playing him sounds just like him.

He just tries to hard to be a big angry black man…[/quote]

“Don’t they all?”

LOL! J/K!

Yeah, he does try too hard, but he has big shoes to fill. Snipes did a great job in the movies. I still enjoy watching the show. Plenty of hotties too. Cool FX.

[quote]JohnnyNinja wrote:
The main brunette girl, is awful. Her acting ability is down right bad. Guy who plays Blade, bad. The writing, boring. The action bleh. But it does have vampires and it does have Blade, even if it isn’t Wesley.[/quote]

Wait…she acts? But her rack is spectacular!

Yeah, definitely hard to replace Snipes. But seems like they’re still doing the Blade character right.

The intro movie for the series wasn’t so great, but since the episodes started, its gotten better. They might be able to overcome some of the poorer acting with a decently constructed mythology and setting. And the f/x aren’t too shabby for TV. Not up to DelToro’s Blade II f/x, but not too shabby.

Also, wasn’t sure about the idea of a “team” again, but damn that brunette chick is f’ing delicious!

[quote]Ren wrote:
JohnnyNinja wrote:
The main brunette girl, is awful. Her acting ability is down right bad. Guy who plays Blade, bad. The writing, boring. The action bleh. But it does have vampires and it does have Blade, even if it isn’t Wesley.

Wait…she acts? But her rack is spectacular!

[/quote]

Wait a minute, she’s there to act?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
orion wrote:
He just tries to hard to be a big angry black man…

“Don’t they all?”

LOL! J/K!
[/quote]

We don’t have to try, it’s natural. LOL!

Jill Wagner 1

Jill Wagner 2

Jill Wagner 3

[quote]orion wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

He just tries to hard to be a big angry black man…[/quote]

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t he just have to add the angry?