BLACKHEADS ON MY BEAK

How the hell do I get rid of blackheads?! I have very good skin, good complexion, but, I have blackheads around my nose. You can only see them if your 2 inches from my face, but I’d still like to get rid of them. I use those nose strips made by Ponds which help alot. Any advise?

sandpaper #3 grit. No seriously the best I have found it assilic acid stuff wash minimum 2x a day with dial dry you right out.

get those strips…beorea or something like that…they really work!

I should actually let Pantydropper answer this question cuz she is the skin care tech. Go get a consultation at a Clinique counter(yes guys go there too). Find out your skin type and get 3-step skin care, 20 bucks for a whole set. it works, i have the same problem, well not anymore!

Put a gun to your doctors head and demand medication, if he doesn’t give it to you then there is one less asshole doctor in the world.

Just before you get out of the shower, let the hot water run all over your face. This will open your pores and soften all the gunk in them. As soon as you get out, grab your towel and pinch your skin systematically, through the towel. Pinch through the towel, squeeze, and hold, then move to a new spot. It’s a little uncomfortable on your nose, but the results are well worth it when you see how clear your skin becomes.

I had chronically b ad acne for years, and very hot water does nothing to your pores but stretch them. When you turn the water on all the sudden real hot the skin loses some elasticity cause its opening so fast. Instead buy a moisturizer…I use Este Lauder “skin comfort lotion.” Wash your face with a moisturizing soap in clockwise motions. Then do counter clockwise. Be very gentle. Focus on your nose if thats the problem. You have blackheads cause your pores are clogged with dead skin. Most guys dont use lotion cause they think their skin is lready to oily. Its oily cause you dont use moisturizer and you dry out. Use the lotion after you get out of shower and dry off and shave. Once a day. Skin will look like you belong in a mag, and you want have lots of oil, and you wont have lots of blackheads.

Try using St. Ives Medicated Apricot Facial Scrub. Its gritty so it’ll help exfoliate the dead skin from your face and it’s also medicated with salicylic acid to help get rid of the bacteria. You could also wipe your face with Witch Hazel

I use both of those, they’re great. Thanks for the respones so far. I’ve seen some special tools for removing blackheads. Has anyone tried that out yet?