Blackaggar's Quest to 300lbs!

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
lol yeah im obsessed with Meadow’s workouts and utilize most of his stuff.

Heres an article about hitting the bicep head with techniques other than standing BB curl. Frankly my wrists dont give me much a problem in that aspect so i stick to BB curls and havnt tried any of these out but who knows they may be awesome ha. [/quote]

ah yeah i read this before, pretty interesting but preacher curls and any curling with an easy curl bar hurts them. usually i can get away with it but with doing 4-6 reps theres no chance, I think im going to stick to the dumbbel curl incline dummbbell and hammer curl then concentrations on pump days. I think also starting next week I might bring my other bodyparts to 5 max OT sets a muscle and bring arms to 8 or 9 sets. They have been growing its just my first year i didnt train them so they never got the chance to catch up, and i trained them retarded til recently (last 8 months maybe)

Edit Im going to keep back reasonably high aswell because im bringing that up too

So after that 1000 calorie shake my calories were at 2000

did not have an apetite today so I got some little caesars

medium cheese pizza
stuffed crazy bread

now im at 5000 calories Im gonna have

2 cups of milk
2 scoops of whey before bed to make it a bit over 5500

Training chest tonight with a buddy whos been making a lot of progress and got to 200lbs recently, pretty stoked
We may be able to take a video or two tonight but no promises Im not sure if he still has a camera and neither of are phones can link to a pc :frowning:

what i ate today
2 cups milk
2 scoops whey
1/2 cup nuts
this was almost 1000 cal believe or not my milk and whey are 135 cal a scoop/cup and nuts i use are 290 per 1/3 cup

then mom made breakfast yay
3 eggs in VCO
3 slices bacon in VCO
2 sclices toast with butter
2 waffles with syrup
this is roughly 1300 calories

then just had
2 scoops MASSIVE which is 836 so im at roughly 2300 cals and i got a shake and nuts in my bag whichl put me at
2800 which gives me a lot more time to eat haha

That’d be awesome to see a video.

And hell yeah on the Little Caesar’s pizza, lol. I really think they’re pretty manageable in calories… like 2200 or something like that? I might be wrong. You’re a brave man for getting that cheesy bread, though. I would have to be extremely inebriated in some fashion to man-up for the extra, haha.

[quote]SSC wrote:
That’d be awesome to see a video.

And hell yeah on the Little Caesar’s pizza, lol. I really think they’re pretty manageable in calories… like 2200 or something like that? I might be wrong. You’re a brave man for getting that cheesy bread, though. I would have to be extremely inebriated in some fashion to man-up for the extra, haha.[/quote]

Hahaha yeah its really good, i dont really ever get full just my jaw gets really tired so i guess the more i push it the more ill be able to eat. My buddy took 3 videos tonight Ill talk to him and get him to post them here this is what i did tonight

bench
135x10
185x6
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
390x1 this is on video my lats are toast from yesterday so this was a battle

Incline bench
135x10
185x6
225x3
245x1
275x6 this is on video it wasnt hard tonight

Decline bench
135x10
185x6
225x3
275x1
315x6 easy this is on video hopefully hel throw it up by tomorrow or later tonight

Footage!

[quote]oOEpicOo wrote:
Footage![/quote]

Ah there you are! Thanks man that little camera is pretty awesome

so yeah the weights in order on there
flat
incline
275x6
decline 315x6

maybe next week ill change up the split and go there on a leg day and take more!

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]oOEpicOo wrote:
Footage![/quote]

Ah there you are! Thanks man that little camera is pretty awesome

so yeah the weights in order on there
flat
incline
275x6
decline 315x6

maybe next week ill change up the split and go there on a leg day and take more![/quote]

Sorry about taking so much time to post it, but there were so many issues when I tried to upload it. It seemed like videos wouldn’t load at higher quality or different file types, so I tried different file types and tried changing the quality. Eventually, I got this video to what I am quite sure is mobile quality. LOL. If you would prefer to have this footage posted in HD, that actually might be possible, but the loading time would probably be horrifying! The footage was originally at least 720p as far as I know, haha.

Lol sal good man ty

Took a day off today this is what i ate

meal 1
2 scoops MASSIVE

meal 2
2 scoops whey in 2 cups milk

dinner
most of a large pizza at pizza hut, peperoni lovers
5 boneless wings

during the movie
around half a bag of these reese candy things

saw killer elite, this was awesome lol

right now
slice of pizza,2 cups milk 2 scoops whey

before bed - something else

lesson of the day - screw clean eating im livin the dream

Training legs today, first time i tried deadlifts for reps in forever

deadlifts 135x3
225x3
315x1
405x1
455x5 not bad, could of got more but yeah next week

Hackk squat machine
2px4
4px4
5px1
6px12 last time i got 5 lol!

Leg extensions
stackx8
stackx8
stackx8
stackx8
stackx8

standing 1 leg leg curl
120x8
120x8
120x8
120x8
(120 each leg)

calf raises
stackx25

Strong as hell man. Awesome training!

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:
Strong as hell man. Awesome training![/quote]

Thanks man, but Ive been lookin at your workouts in the BOI for a while man and your making great progress and your consistent as hell, keep going like that and youl go far

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

Thanks man, but Ive been lookin at your workouts in the BOI for a while man and your making great progress and your consistent as hell, keep going like that and youl go far[/quote]
Thanks man! That really means alot coming from a strong dude. Definitely dont plan on stoppin!

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

Thanks man, but Ive been lookin at your workouts in the BOI for a while man and your making great progress and your consistent as hell, keep going like that and youl go far[/quote]
Thanks man! That really means alot coming from a strong dude. Definitely dont plan on stoppin![/quote]

Haha guys like Kaz and Coan are strong, the rest of us if were consistent and driven enough are just on our way there

This weekend was interesting, yesterday i had a shake, trained legs then split a pizza with my buddy then went home had more pizza with a shake then went to my cousins wedding, had a 3 coarse meal a ton of appetizers and my girlfriend and I drank quite a bit so my calories were sky high. Today woke up and wanted to die lol had a huge bowl of cheerioes then the girlfriend and I went out for brunch. I had

3 eggs
2 slices toast
2 sausages
2 slices bacon
2 slices back bacon
3 pancakes
home fries
orange juice
chocolate milk

I added this up and it was around 2400-2500 calories, was a battle eating all that

then for dinner had
double big max
fries
coke

then right now im sitting here soo full but no i got to pound another large shake or 2 before bed in order to meet my calorie goals. Even if your sick you just got to shove more food in there. Think im going to have a 4 scoop shake in milk or something. I know it sounds like a pure junk fest but I can easily eat like this all the time and not get fat

Some good lifting going on in here dude. Nice work, and eating like that is not easy either.

As far as the videos go, I have found a youtube account to be FAR easier than uploading videos to T-mag directly. To put it bluntly, the video upload function on here sucks big time.

[quote]DoveofWar08 wrote:
Some good lifting going on in here dude. Nice work, and eating like that is not easy either.

As far as the videos go, I have found a youtube account to be FAR easier than uploading videos to T-mag directly. To put it bluntly, the video upload function on here sucks big time.[/quote]

Yeah I think Im just gonna get my buddy to do that then haha he said the reason it took so long was because he tried to upload it in HD but then gave up tried mobile quality then it was 5 min haha but still the vid didnt even show up really for a day so yeah youtube it is

The food is going good been trying to hit 5500 but im raising it to 6000 plus starting today i need to find ways to make this easier lol, thinking of becoming a peanut butter junkie and adding it to everything

Arms today

Close grip bench
135x12
135x10
185x6
225x3
275x1
315x1
340x6
drop
225x10 easay

Overhead cable extensions
stackx8
stackx8
stackx8

V bar Pushdowns
120x5
120x5

Dumbbell curls
20x12
20x10
30x6
45x1
50x1
55x5
55x5

Incline Curls
50x5
50x5

Hammer curls
105x5 PR

my arms were pumped to hell today was awesome

what I ate today

2 massive pancakes with butter and syrup
5 slices bacon
2 cups milk
2 cups egg whites
those pancakes were huge im thinking they were easily 500 cals each with everything on most likely more

1.5 cups oatmeal
2 cups milk
2 scoops protein powder
my oats are 360 cal a cup and protein and milk are 135 cal a cup/scoop so this was
close to 1100 cals so im at least 3000 right now i got a 500 calorie shake in my bag and im going to eat at wendys or something tonight im thinking baconator combo need more cals!

Oh yeah happy day today, hopped on the scale today in the morning and was 252! This is the most Ive ever weighed and I dont even look fat so I think I got another 20lbs in me before i pause the bulk and firm up a bit - then continue after that

also for the past little while its been weird walking my legs touch every step by a lot so i measured them this morning and they are no 30.5 inches! wtf!!!

After that shake I had steak and potatoes and milk, went to my girlfriends for dinner

then a while later she made me 2 peanut butter sandwhiches and milk

then on the way home I ate a baconator combo with chocolate milk

daily calories were a bit over 6600

Another day, got a plan for eating today, woke up and ate

2 cups egg whites
2 slices bread with peanut butter
3 slices bacon
2 cups milk
1300 calories no joke so easy to eat this

going to have a shake before class and 2 500 cal or so shakes during and then grab a caesars tn and destroy lol. taking today off because im busy tonight and am tired all the time weighing this much right now until im used to it