T Nation

Blackaggar Beast Mode Engaged

Hey guys, This is my log for 2012!

Started my peaking routine today for bench, by the end of it I should be able to crush a new bench PR over 405lbs, my goal is 420

Wide Bench press
warm ups:
135x10
135x5
135x5
185x3
225x1

work sets
275x10
275x10

Narrow Bench
235x10
235x10

Incline Bench
185x10
185x10

Upright rows
work sets:
225x8
225x8

Face pulls
180x8
180x8

Rope pressdowns
work sets
140x8
140x8

Overhead rope extensions
120x10
120x10
120x10

thats all she wrote, morning weight is 242lbs

morning
2 scoops mutant mass
1 cup milk
1 scoop whey

Post workout
backed potatoe
chicken sandwhich
ice tea

in an hour or so I will have some ground grass fed beef and eggs

buffet tonight :slight_smile:

Buffet?

Oh damn

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Buffet?

Oh damn[/quote]

Yeah im gonna wreck the place, they better have waffles for my dessert or ill kill someone

You better top those waffles with ice cream and mashed potatoes.

This is a buffet, you need to completely pig out.

Sweet start to the new log. You just know I’ll be checking in

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:
Sweet start to the new log. You just know I’ll be checking in[/quote]

haha thanks man I check yours all the time too

Haha because the beast mode wasn’t engaged before…

I’ll be following for sure. Enjoy that buffet- no survivors.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:
Haha because the beast mode wasn’t engaged before…

I’ll be following for sure. Enjoy that buffet- no survivors.[/quote]

thanks man! yeah I go nuts at buffets, i usually have to pass out for a few hours later, or I cant really move much for a few hours later, hope my gf wont mind driving home!!! lol

hopefully 2012 will be a beastly year for both of us

you still aiming for a bw of 300 lb Blackaggar?

Awesome. Definitely going to be following this.

Thank god you didnt wait to long to start another. Looks like a nasty workout. Buffets could be my favorite thing in the world. Vegas has the best of them. AMazing selction and really good food.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
hopefully 2012 will be a beastly year for both of us[/quote]

Oh it will be my friend, it will be what we make of it

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:
you still aiming for a bw of 300 lb Blackaggar?[/quote]

Yes eventually, I want to do strongman and PL down the road after a lot of thinking Ive decided thats where I can do the best, I want 265-275 by the end of may. I will stay at 275 for a while, or at least around there and over the course of however long it takes gradually recomp frm there, 300 is a ways off but in order to do well in PL or strongman it will be a nesecary evil

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Awesome. Definitely going to be following this. [/quote]

Glad to have you following along man!

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Thank god you didnt wait to long to start another. Looks like a nasty workout. Buffets could be my favorite thing in the world. Vegas has the best of them. AMazing selction and really good food.[/quote]

Ive always wanted to go to vegas, hopefully the gf and I will go next year, Ill just go crazy on buffets lol

Buffet you say?? If you did not piss off the Chef I am dissapoint.

Best of luck chasing a new bench PR. I will take notes on your peaking routine most likely.

Nice training, and I’ll be following.

[quote]DoveofWar08 wrote:
Buffet you say?? If you did not piss off the Chef I am dissapoint.

Best of luck chasing a new bench PR. I will take notes on your peaking routine most likely.

Nice training, and I’ll be following.[/quote]

thanks my man, here is where i got the peaking routine from
http://www.joeskopec.com/edcoanbench.html

Ive just been eating as much as possible

3 pb and jam sandwhiches
2 cups of milk

1 handful cashews

3 scoops mutant mass
1 scoop whey
1 scoop organic almond and hazelnut butter
1 cup choclate milk
1 cup milk
1 free range egg

going to have a nice big dinner and something else before bed

so far calories are around 2600ish

Is hazlenut butter the same as nutella?