Black Vote by State

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I misread what you wrote.

I don’t know what the poll numbers say. I am going off only what I read from the CNN exit polling in California. I think I said as much in a previous post. You said it was skewed. I have no idea.
[/quote]

Dammit,RJ…are you getting early Alzheimer’s…lol. Its really hard to say anything about these polls…I’ll admit its even harder to argue against how black people have voted this election…ignorance is color-blind.

[quote]JASE72 wrote:
ABSOLUTE & COMPLETE IGNORANCE!!!

Black, white, hispanic, etc… anyone who voted for Obama for the simple fact that they wanted to see the first black president is a complete moron & is exactly why racism continues and will continue. 90%+ of the black community voting for Obama tells me that lots & lots of black people who have never had the insentive to get out and vote simply voted just to see the first black president & were not interested in any of his political ideologies… ladies & gentlemen that is scary to me!!![/quote]

Obama himself doesn’t worry me too much in this regard, but my ears have been perked by a couple of quotes from voters. People saying things like; ‘This is the way it should be, this is our America, this is the America that black people have dreamed about for so long’ (heard on NPR, I believe). The sort of thing that if I replaced black with Jewish/White/Hispanic/Canadian/etc. it really does make me uneasy.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
Odd that they could get 100% of the voters in New York but can’t even get data on the voters in nearly half the other states. How hard is it to find out who the black guy in Wyoming voted for?

Makes me think they printed the numbers >89% and “N/Aed” the rest of them, or something more convoluted than ‘Percent Of Blacks Who Voted For Obama’.
[/quote]

They don’t send interviewers out to states like Wyoming where there is a very small population and a very predictable outcome.

I’m just afraid that once we’ve gone Barrack, we won’t go back.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This is who voted for Barack:

I’m going to get my free tank of gas now.[/quote]

I must admit to some schadenfreude about the fact that she stands there in front of her daughter and says that this is the most memorable moment of her life.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I’m just afraid that once we’ve gone Barrack, we won’t go back.[/quote]

That is also my biggest fear and precisely the reason that I started this thread. The current voting trends support this idea, so either conservatives have to find a way to appeal to these demographics, or we hope that this election was just an anomaly. The latter is definitely a possibility, but with early-voting running rampant, education at all time lows, and minority populations increasing faster than whites, it may just become the norm.

Most blacks, and no small number of whites, hysterically supported Obama for absolutely no reason apart from the fact that he is black. Meanwhile, everyone else enables this blatant racism in a pathetic attempt to demonstrate how ‘not racist’ they are by celebrating the behavior rather than standing up to it. People in the medial are babbling about how racism is dead… far from it, Obama’s election is the result of racism of the worst kind.

[quote]tedro wrote:
lucasa wrote:
Odd that they could get 100% of the voters in New York but can’t even get data on the voters in nearly half the other states. How hard is it to find out who the black guy in Wyoming voted for?

Makes me think they printed the numbers >89% and “N/Aed” the rest of them, or something more convoluted than ‘Percent Of Blacks Who Voted For Obama’.

They don’t send interviewers out to states like Wyoming where there is a very small population and a very predictable outcome.[/quote]

I assume you’re being facetious. I chose Wyoming because it would be easy to get a representative number.

They expended the resources to find out that blacks in Illinois voted overwhelmingly for Obama (talk about predictable) but they can’t get data for Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire?

Looks like cherry-picking or very, very bad sampling to me.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Obama’s election is the result of racism of the worst kind.[/quote]

I was actually following you up till there. Racism of the worst kind…HA!HA!

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Most blacks, and no small number of whites, hysterically supported Obama for absolutely no reason apart from the fact that he is black. Meanwhile, everyone else enables this blatant racism in a pathetic attempt to demonstrate how ‘not racist’ they are by celebrating the behavior rather than standing up to it. People in the medial are babbling about how racism is dead… far from it, Obama’s election is the result of racism of the worst kind.[/quote]

LOL.

Because the fact that there has never been a black president of any kind in this country had NOTHING to do with racism.

You guys are funny…in a not funny at all and kind of pathetic that this shit needs to be explained kind of way.

My grandfather cried when Obama was elected. If the reasons why have to be explained to you, you are no where near as intelligent as you think you are.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Sloth wrote:
I’m just afraid that once we’ve gone Barrack, we won’t go back.

That is also my biggest fear and precisely the reason that I started this thread. The current voting trends support this idea, so either conservatives have to find a way to appeal to these demographics, or we hope that this election was just an anomaly. The latter is definitely a possibility, but with early-voting running rampant, education at all time lows, and minority populations increasing faster than whites, it may just become the norm.[/quote]

Heh. Sorry, I wasn’t trying to make any deep statements. Just a corny joke. But yeah, a party based on small government individual liberty and responsibility is going to find it increasingly hard to win power. I don’t know how blacks and hispanics can be won over, without jettisoning those small government principles. Those are some pretty crazy stats, after all.

Is their a way to sell the idea of sacrosanct private property, taxes only sufficient to fund only the government’s enumerated powers, and the evils of the entitlement/welfare state? Do we canvas minority neighborhoods with copies of the “Road to Serfdom” in one hand, and “Economics in One Lesson” in the other?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
belligerent wrote:
Obama’s election is the result of racism of the worst kind.

I was actually following you up till there. Racism of the worst kind…HA!HA![/quote]

I probably should have left my response at this. If any further debate even flows from this, I will know I should have.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
belligerent wrote:

I probably should have left my response at this. If any further debate even flows from this, I will know I should have.[/quote]

Cause you know…we’re gonna be slave masters by next summer…got my plans for my plantation drawn up as we speak.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
belligerent wrote:

I probably should have left my response at this. If any further debate even flows from this, I will know I should have.

Cause you know…we’re gonna be slave masters by next summer…got my plans for my plantation drawn up as we speak.[/quote]

I’ve got a bad back and flat feet. Honestly, I think I’m better used in the house. Could you pass that along the channels?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
belligerent wrote:

Cause you know…we’re gonna be slave masters by next summer…got my plans for my plantation drawn up as we speak.

I’ve got a bad back and flat feet. Honestly, I think I’m better used in the house. Could you pass that along the channels?[/quote]

Done…but you better be a darker shade of white.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
belligerent wrote:

I’ve got a bad back and flat feet. Honestly, I think I’m better used in the house. Could you pass that along the channels?

Done…but you better be a darker shade of white.[/quote]

Got that covered, I think. But, the first damn time I get called a house honkey, I’m kicking some white ass.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Good for you…but I fail to see how this isn’t possible for a black person that voted for him…and basing it on skewed poll numbers.

So you are saying that it is impossible for a black person to look beyond the color of one’s skin?

And you know this because?

I’d like to know which poll numbers are skewed.

Umm…get your shit together,RJ. I’m asking the same question…certain posters seem to think its impossible. Read his post.

And since you always seem to have the answers…how do these poll numbers tell you or anyone if an individual voted SOLELY on race.

As for the skewed poll numbers comment,I was thinking more along YOUR arguments of the turnouts being no different than the past.

Sometimes I think you disagree…just to disagree…even when others are actually agreeing with you.[/quote]

Just listen to the Howard Stern expose. Everyone he chose said, “Obama”, but didn’t know his positions at all. They voted for a BLACK man.

This is why anyone who votes needs to know how to read and write, and be a high school graduate. No more letting uneducated ‘gangsta rappers’ decide the future of this country!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
JASE72 wrote:
i never said it wasnt possible for a black person to vote for him based on political issues alone. But i will say that for 95% of all black voters to be so one sided towards the Democrats (like never before in history) that tells me thats lots of them (the ignorant ones) only voted purely so they can see the 1st black President.

This is true. I have a few black friends who admit they voted for him because he is black. They don’t care that it be known either.
[/quote]

I get the feeling that if you were required to know the name of the vice president of your canidate in order to vote, McCain would have ran away with this thing. I am in a strongly conservative state, though.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
This is why anyone who votes needs to know how to read and write, and be a high school graduate. No more letting uneducated ‘gangsta rappers’ decide the future of this country!
[/quote]

Before I give a “real” response…I want you to sit back and really think about that statement for a minute. I sure as hell know you didn’t think before making it.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Before I give a “real” response…I want you to sit back and really think about that statement for a minute. I sure as hell know you didn’t think before making it.

[/quote]

Master P is laughing his ass off…along with his college degrees and millionaire status.

You were going to post a real response?