Black Teen Shot 3

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Pretend video evidence doesn’t show Zimmerman with the described injuries even though it does.

Oh wait, we’re already doing that.

Even if the wounds were exaggerated it wouldn’t matter legally. An attack is in attack whether it breaks noses or just stings a little and an attack is definitely a threat of imminent danger, legally justifying a shot. Anyways, video evidence and police reports corroborate the injuries so…

Regarding blood, even if Zimmerman was in the original clothes, the minimal splatter would be hard to discern in a grainy video on a red and black jacket as discussed at the end of the last thread.

And before “Yeah but his grey shirt…”

As X pointed out it was raining. His jacket would’ve been zipped.[/quote]

Who is we? Are you talking about the News people or the thread?

Injuries are not proof of an Attack they may proove a struggle that is it. You can give the same injuries if you are Defending yourself.

Blood?

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
Alleged new photo of Trayvon.

The “finger” looks photo shopped to me to make him look thuggy, but I defer to those in that business.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/[/quote]

??
Why would it matter?[/quote]

There are fake and shopped photos going around to try to make Martin look bad. I suspect this is one.

Oh shit, he’s a thug…

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
I’m not even sure why either party would care to argue that part. I thought it was already determined they struggled.[/quote]

To see if ZImmerman was telling the truth. If you found out he was lying about his injuries, what else is he lying about?[/quote]

Strange thing to lie about considering he went into the precient. That would be an easy check with the EMT people and the police.

[/quote]

The Martin camp is suggesting a cover up conspiracy by police.[/quote]

Gotcha. I think I just seen something like that from his lawyer.

He’s a thug…

He’s a thug…

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
I’m not even sure why either party would care to argue that part. I thought it was already determined they struggled.[/quote]

To see if ZImmerman was telling the truth. If you found out he was lying about his injuries, what else is he lying about?[/quote]

Xrays don’t lie. Someone xray his supposedly broken nose.

Bad bad bad little girls. What did mommy and daddy teach you?

Thugs!

He’s a thug

Even granny has gangster and drug dealing tendencies…

Looks to me she’s a thug too. Half naked with hood on… sticking one up… yeap… definitely up to no good.

Shit. That guy a thug too?? Fuck.

My only real question is what does zimmerman need to avoid going to jail?

If all he needs is to show a struggle and he felt he could die then he will walk.

Unless some law exsist that will convict Zimmerman of putting himself into a position with no excape Knowing he was capable of lethal force.

Then I’m not sure what they are looking for.

If he could be convictied of being a Dumbass he would get life.

Even little Priscillia has joined the gangsta side.

[quote]four60 wrote:

Unless some law exsist that will convict Zimmerman of putting himself into a position with no excape Knowing he was capable of lethal force.
[/quote]

Would you even want that to be a law though?

And don’t get me started with JB. I heard he hangs out with a lot of blacks these days. They’d taught him some gangsta shit. Check him out sticking one up.

Thug!!

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
Alleged new photo of Trayvon.

The “finger” looks photo shopped to me to make him look thuggy, but I defer to those in that business.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified/[/quote]

I believe you are correct.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
He’s a thug…[/quote]

Hey, Don’t sleep on Timberlake

Dark Ninja, if you can’t post in this thread without race baiting or making hateful, vile racist remarks, just fuck off.

Nobody wants to read it.

Don’t mess with the Godmother. She can fuck you up with that big one up.