Black Rapes Beck

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
I saw this and thought about posting it to the “fox” thread… funny stuff. [/quote]
You really should do that. It could go along with Beck’s entire shows I’ve posted there where the context and flow of thought are intact. People who’ve actually seen him continue to shake their heads and chuckle at stuff like this.[/quote]

They should continue to chuckle… it was comedy. Beck includes a lot of humor in his shows and I’m sure he thinks Black’s clip is funny too.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I saw this and thought about posting it to the “fox” thread… funny stuff. [/quote]
You really should do that. It could go along with Beck’s entire shows I’ve posted there where the context and flow of thought are intact. People who’ve actually seen him continue to shake their heads and chuckle at stuff like this.[/quote]

They should continue to chuckle… it was comedy. Beck includes a lot of humor in his shows and I’m sure he thinks Black’s clip is funny too. [/quote]

Agreed. I don’t like Lewis Black’s politics, but the man is fucking funny as hell. If you can laugh in one direction you’d better damn well be able to laugh in the other direction.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

They should continue to chuckle… it was comedy. Beck includes a lot of humor in his shows and I’m sure he thinks Black’s clip is funny too. [/quote]

Agreed. I don’t like Lewis Black’s politics, but the man is fucking funny as hell. If you can laugh in one direction you’d better damn well be able to laugh in the other direction.[/quote]

Exactly. I’ll admit it took me awhile, but watching Beck now, I can see exactly why people think he’s so funny. Tell me this pic (off the back of his book) isn’t funny.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Agreed. I don’t like Lewis Black’s politics, but the man is fucking funny as hell. If you can laugh in one direction you’d better damn well be able to laugh in the other direction.[/quote]
That’s fair enough and I do laugh at good parody even when it’s aimed at people I like. I thought the last Beck hatchet job somebody posted (I think it was a Stewart clip) was funnier though this one had it’s moments. However, this was a very carefully constructed presentation which, while carrying some of Beck’s actual thought, strategically omitted all the rest which if known would have drained most of the humor out of it.

For a second I thought you meant, a black man ass fucked Glenn Beck.