T Nation

Black Rapes Beck

If you haven’t seen this clip before, see it now! Lewis Black absolutely crushes Glenn Beck. This is pure comedy gold. Glenn Beck is so fucking stupid.

why’d you

just watched. gets amazing at 5:00.

Hearty LOLs were had

That was great! Lewis Black is a great comedian.

Lewis black is a funny guy, tho anyone who takes his advice for political views needs there head checked.

Good stuff and they could come for me too

Oh…

Silly me. I thought this was going to be a thread about an interracial crime.

That was wondeful. Glenn Beck is a huge douche.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Lewis black is a funny guy, tho anyone who takes his advice for political views needs there head checked.[/quote]

Glenn Beck is a funny guy, though anyone who takes his advice for political views needs there [sic] head checked.

Lewis Black is a funny guy. But taking a handful of 2 second soundbites that are no longer in the context of the serious point that Beck was using them to make isn’t funny. It figures this crap would come from a not funny choad like John Stewart.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Lewis Black is a funny guy. But taking a handful of 2 second soundbites that are no longer in the context of the serious point that Beck was using them to make isn’t funny.[/quote]

It actually was funny, but it’s even funnier to watch people who clearly don’t ever watch Beck completely miss his subtle humor in some of these clips and take him 100% literally. And, like you said, so much of it was taken out of context, but I’m sure people know that. Least I hope so…

[quote]molnes wrote:
this clip is so fucking stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1s4fj-5zlk

[/quote]

If you take 10 second clips of any mainstream media voice you can edit them together to say whatever you want.

^see what I did there

I saw this and thought about posting it to the “fox” thread… funny stuff.

Funny clip.

What is even funnier is keith olberman showing it. You could make an identical video about him.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Oh…

Silly me. I thought this was going to be a thread about an interracial crime. [/quote]

Oh noes! that’s what I thought.

I’m disappointed.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
I saw this and thought about posting it to the “fox” thread… funny stuff. [/quote]
You really should do that. It could go along with Beck’s entire shows I’ve posted there where the context and flow of thought are intact. People who’ve actually seen him continue to shake their heads and chuckle at stuff like this.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Oh…

Silly me. I thought this was going to be a thread about an interracial crime. [/quote]

Oh noes! that’s what I thought.

I’m disappointed.[/quote]

x 3

Not what I was expecting when I opened this thread lolz

.greg.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Funny clip.

What is even funnier is keith olberman showing it. You could make an identical video about him.[/quote]

Agreed. That’d be funny as hell. I hope Black does it.