Black Peoples' Perception of Racism

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

However, what he really is doing is finding an outlet for all the racist stupidity that he would like to say in his daily life but knows he can’t because it could ruin him. [/quote]

dont give him fuel. (dont respond)

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ALDurr wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Another thing,HH…nothing wrong with stating facts. But when those facts are taken out of context to be use as weak arguing points for trolling and other ignorant posts…would it be any surprise for accusations of racism?

Especially when you put great emphasis on only one side of the coin with your facts…and the timing of when you do so.

He gets attacked because this is ALL he does. He is the first one to bring race into any discussion and it is usually something derogatory about black people.

He goes out of his way to post the most inflammatory nonsense on here and then plays the “woe is me” and “I’m just quoting statistics” card when he gets called on it.

What is really hilarious is when he fakes righteous indignation when he is supposedly “complementing” a member of the black community and gets flamed because his track record speaks otherwise. He has been doing it ever since he became a member. His pool of bullshit is incredibly deep.

I have had some heated discussions with other regular conservative posters on here, but he is the only one that I have ever called and repeatedly called a racist.

Just take a look at the race related posts on this board and you will see that he is involved. Hell, he created a majority of the threads. He is obsessed with attacking black people, but wants to project this image of just discussing the “facts” and “wanting to understand”.

However, what he really is doing is finding an outlet for all the racist stupidity that he would like to say in his daily life but knows he can’t because it could ruin him.

Agreed. Others act like they can’t see it though which makes no sense at all.[/quote]

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Threads like this just make things worse. “Why do black people perceive racism when it’s quite possible none was intended?” I’ve got a better one: why do you pretend to be concerned about racism and then make blanket statements like this, which are false and inappropriate at best and discriminatory at worst?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why do black people perceive racism when its quite possible that none was intended?

Call Obama a criminal (McCain too). No problem with the McCain statement, but such a statement about Obama means you are a racist.

In a discussion of MLK, mention that he plagarized his Phd thesis and cheated repeatedly on his wife (both of which his family/friends admit), and you’re a racist.

State how you’d like to have Tiki Barber run for President, state that he’s articulate (as Joe Biden says), and you’re a racist.

Is it paranoia on the part of black people?

That’s no really true HH, you’re a racist whatever you say.

Are there Lebensborn people in your family?

[/quote]

No, there are none.

Do you have KKK members in your family?

ALDurr wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Another thing,HH…nothing wrong with stating facts. But when those facts are taken out of context to be use as weak arguing points for trolling and other ignorant posts…would it be any surprise for accusations of racism?

Especially when you put great emphasis on only one side of the coin with your facts…and the timing of when you do so.

He gets attacked because this is ALL he does. He is the first one to bring race into any discussion and it is usually something derogatory about black people.

He goes out of his way to post the most inflammatory nonsense on here and then plays the “woe is me” and “I’m just quoting statistics” card when he gets called on it.

What is really hilarious is when he fakes righteous indignation when he is supposedly “complementing” a member of the black community and gets flamed because his track record speaks otherwise. He has been doing it ever since he became a member. His pool of bullshit is incredibly deep.

I have had some heated discussions with other regular conservative posters on here, but he is the only one that I have ever called and repeatedly called a racist.

Just take a look at the race related posts on this board and you will see that he is involved. Hell, he created a majority of the threads. He is obsessed with attacking black people, but wants to project this image of just discussing the “facts” and “wanting to understand”.

However, what he really is doing is finding an outlet for all the racist stupidity that he would like to say in his daily life but knows he can’t because it could ruin him.

Agreed. Others act like they can’t see it though which makes no sense at all.[/quote]

Maybe because they think more clearly than you?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why do black people perceive racism when its quite possible that none was intended?

Call Obama a criminal (McCain too). No problem with the McCain statement, but such a statement about Obama means you are a racist.

In a discussion of MLK, mention that he plagarized his Phd thesis and cheated repeatedly on his wife (both of which his family/friends admit), and you’re a racist.

State how you’d like to have Tiki Barber run for President, state that he’s articulate (as Joe Biden says), and you’re a racist.

Is it paranoia on the part of black people?

That’s no really true HH, you’re a racist whatever you say.

Are there Lebensborn people in your family?

No, there are none.

Do you have KKK members in your family?[/quote]

Did. One was a founding father at the rebirth of the Klan at Stone Mountain, Georgia. Several were indeed Klan. However, realize that the Klan had millions of members back in the 20s and 30s. I’d bet most whites (and even some blacks here – LOL!) have relatives that were Klan. They were huge.

But I am not Klan and would never be.

I think a lot of blacks perceive a lot of things as racist, well, because they are quite used to it??? Something happens repeatedly either real or imagined, getting more of the same is not too unreasonable of an expectation.

Racism, I hope, is on life support. Now to find the means to pull the plug on it and quit maintaining it artificially.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
I think a lot of blacks perceive a lot of things as racist, well, because they are quite used to it??? Something happens repeatedly either real or imagined, getting more of the same is not too unreasonable of an expectation.

Racism, I hope, is on life support. Now to find the means to pull the plug on it and quit maintaining it artificially.

[/quote]

I attribute a lot of it to scapegoatting: “I never graduated from high school, have no trade or skills, and am poor. Its whitey’s fault!!”

Remember the Youtube where the idiot thought that Obama was now going to pay her mortgage and fill up her car with gasoline? She probably thought that a white president COULD fill up her tank and pay her mortgage, but wouldn’t do it because that president was racist.

I don’t think most black people wrongfully perceive racism. I think the ones who do are just loud. Like any other group, you’ve got the tiny subset of really vocal people, and then the great majority.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

I attribute a lot of it to scapegoatting: “I never graduated from high school, have no trade or skills, and am poor. Its whitey’s fault!!”

Remember the Youtube where the idiot thought that Obama was now going to pay her mortgage and fill up her car with gasoline? She probably thought that a white president COULD fill up her tank and pay her mortgage, but wouldn’t do it because that president was racist.

[/quote]

You mean the youtube vid where she said no such thing?

Yeah, I remember that.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

[/quote]HH, By the same token ,I heard alot of white people make some dumbass statements about what Obama would do for black people if he won and that if he won or lost the black people would riot.And a lot of these people were college educated school teachers and faculty members,not just racist billhilly’s.I could’nt believe there was such a run to buy guns and ammo also ,just like when the Y2k deal was supposed to cause caos.Them there cuntservatives sure are nervous critters,aint they.

[quote]ron33 wrote:

HH, By the same token ,I heard alot of white people make some dumbass statements about what Obama would do for black people if he won and that if he won or lost the black people would riot.And a lot of these people were college educated school teachers and faculty members,not just racist billhilly’s.I could’nt believe there was such a run to buy guns and ammo also ,just like when the Y2k deal was supposed to cause caos.Them there cuntservatives sure are nervous critters,aint they.
[/quote]

LOL, over here in England we are awaiting the without doubt shooting of Obama… THAT riot should be one hell of a firework show !

Kudo’s to ye for being so open minded with the electing of him, but as Dave Chapelle said “who the hell wants to be the first, might as well paint a sign on my back”

Thats probably moreso why there was such a rush :slight_smile:

HH’s old Klanners are stirring in their grave so to speak.

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Yeah, I remember that.

[/quote]She most certainly did. Search it.

[quote]300andabove wrote:
ron33 wrote:

HH, By the same token ,I heard alot of white people make some dumbass statements about what Obama would do for black people if he won and that if he won or lost the black people would riot.And a lot of these people were college educated school teachers and faculty members,not just racist billhilly’s.I could’nt believe there was such a run to buy guns and ammo also ,just like when the Y2k deal was supposed to cause caos.Them there cuntservatives sure are nervous critters,aint they.

LOL, over here in England we are awaiting the without doubt shooting of Obama… THAT riot should be one hell of a firework show !

Kudo’s to ye for being so open minded with the electing of him, but as Dave Chapelle said “who the hell wants to be the first, might as well paint a sign on my back”

Thats probably moreso why there was such a rush :slight_smile:

HH’s old Klanners are stirring in their grave so to speak.

[/quote]

What we’re fascinated with here is that such an obvious scam artist who couldn’t even pass his own background check got elected by people who voted for him simply because they wanted to see a black president.

What if Germans elected a Chancellor because none had ever had a mustache before? “Hey, let’s vote for him! He’s saying some pretty crazy stuff but HE’S GOT A MUSTACHE!”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Yeah, I remember that.

She most certainly did. Search it.
[/quote]

She did no such thing.

But don´t let reality get in your way.

Its place is behind the dumpsters, like all the other things you do not approve of.

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Yeah, I remember that.

She did no such thing.

Its place is behind the dumpsters, like all the other things you do not approve of.
[/quote]

Well, I don’t approve of you so do you belong behind the dumpster, fuhrer-boy?

I saw the vid on national TV here. Who knows if its youtube or one of many of those? Unlike Austria, we have more than one of these things, fuhrer-boy.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

Yeah, I remember that.

She did no such thing.

Well, I don’t approve of you so do you belong behind the dumpster, fuhrer-boy?

I saw the vid on national TV here. Who knows if its youtube or one of many of those? Unlike Austria, we have more than one of these things, fuhrer-boy.
[/quote]

It is the exact same video all the fuzz was about, it is just that the audio is better.

Anything else?

[quote]orion wrote:

It is the exact same video all the fuzz was about, it is just that the audio is better.

Anything else?
[/quote]

You thought he would admit his comments have been off base for weeks?

I am only surprised no one jumps on him the same way they jump on Lixy no matter what he writes on this board.

Lixy could type, “hi” and post it and Rainjack and others will shit down his throat for it. Yet we hear crickets for things like this.

Here it is:

Whitey won’t pay for my gas but ‘my main man’ will help me with my rent and gas.

And Prof, …Lixy??? You’re siding with a guy who advocating killing Americans in Iraq? What would your former comrades-in-arms have to say about that?

orion wrote:

Anything else?

You thought he would admit his comments have been off base for weeks?

I am only surprised no one jumps on him the same way they jump on Lixy no matter what he writes on this board.

Lixy could type, “hi” and post it and Rainjack and others will shit down his throat for it. Yet we hear crickets for things like this.[/quote]

You mean things like “all gay people should return behind the dumpster where they belong”?

What would Ayn Rand say about this proposal?

To demand that other people live according to his wishes?