Black Monday Warning! 6 October 2008

Futures down 200 points.
Legatus = the next Opus Dei ?
Investors beware.

beeeeewaaaare!!

http://www.legatus.org/

Well…

There’s not a damn thing I can do about this at close to Midnight on October 5th…

But I do wonder (in my best “Andy Rooney” voice):

"WHY are all these “dire warning” things always accompanied by Beethoven…Gregorian Chants…and music from “The Exorcist” and “Damien”?

"Why not some “Prince”?

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/37208/1370149

(By the way…NSFW, especially if you have a Sexy Female Boss…!)

Mufasa

Repent, sinners. Judgement day is upon ye all.

Anyway, I think everyone should watch the video, go through some of the material and at least be familiar with what we’re dealing with here.

Did anyone visit legatus’ website?

Do we have any uberwealthy catholic renegade businessmen in our midst?

We wanted all this to happen. We knew that you can’t really spend more than you earn, forever. We knew that you can’t really help the poor, but under the guise of helping the poor, you can gain power. we knew we could rob the productive and we assumed that they wouldn’t mind in the least.

We wanted this, we voted for it, we embraced. Why do we now shrink in horror from the depression and collapse that we secretly wanted?

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
We wanted all this to happen. We knew that you can’t really spend more than you earn, forever. We knew that you can’t really help the poor, but under the guise of helping the poor, you can gain power. we knew we could rob the productive and we assumed that they wouldn’t mind in the least.

We wanted this, we voted for it, we embraced. Why do we now shrink in horror from the depression and collapse that we secretly wanted?

[/quote]

Only the fear mongers like you want this.

Please do not include “us” in your fantasies.

Thanks,

I want to be included in a fantasy.

Wait, is this a Gandalf type of fantasy, or something involving sheep, a piccolo, 2 ducks, a top hat, and a rubber?

Oh yeah. At this point, it does look like there will be a drop today.

But I still won’t accept the conspiracy theories. (Other then the one saying our government is full of idiots.)

Oil is below $90 also.

Are the majority of those who voted “YEA” for the “bailout” rich Catholics???

(I’m just sayin’…maybe…)

Mufasa

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

Do we have any uberwealthy catholic renegade businessmen in our midst? [/quote]

Yeah me! But replace uber with un

[quote]rainjack wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Only the fear mongers like you want this.

Please do not include “us” in your fantasies.

Thanks,[/quote]

You’re welcome! I must admit that looking down over a precipice, my feet on the very edge, I am fearful. However, I think I have a safety line attached here somewhere…

Wow man. Stocks are getting annihilated today.

This will make intersting conversation for class tomorrow! What a great time to be a business student!

A dash of gloom & doom with a pinch of conspiracy and you’ve got a recipe for bullshit!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Wow man. Stocks are getting annihilated today.

This will make intersting conversation for class tomorrow! What a great time to be a business student![/quote]

until you graduate

repent sinners…reeeeeeepeeeeent!