Black Ex-Marine Shot in His Own Home

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

The case has already been scheduled for investigation by a Grand Jury. [/quote]

LOL at being for “stand your ground” in one thread but perfectly ok with cops breaking down someone’s door and that person NOT being allowed to protect his home and self from it.

LO fucking L[/quote]

You can not attack cops no matter where you are you fucking idiot.[/quote]

Dude, I suggest you do alittle more research on this topic. You obviously no nothing. Of course the cops are going to say he attacked them. Thats obvious. They have to put their spin on why they had to shoot the man. They stopped the recording from the tazer, so nobody saw anything about him getting a knife. But the life alert device in his house was continueing to record everything the whole time. The cops were not aware of this. This device heard the cops call this man a N… This cop has a history of police brutality. This man was tazered and also shot with these soft pelets from a shotgun, before finally being shot 2x in the chest.

cops in this country are out of control. They need to be stopped, any means necessary.

So let me make sure I have facts straight:

An emergency call was made

Police responded and kicked in the door instead of hohumming around, interviewing neighbors and peeking in windows to make sure it was an actual emergency

They realized the man was black and, based on the article plus racist tinged assumptions, decided to have some “white cop system” fun where they tazed, bean bagged and finally murdered him all because he was black.

Is that about right?

[quote]overstand wrote:
Why couldn’t he open the door, explain what happened and say “I’m fine, it was an accident, you can leave now.”

Seriously, answer that.

You people are acting like barricading yourself inside your house and attacking police officers with a hatchet and a butcher knife is normal, rational behavior.
[/quote]

Well, you acted like chasing some kid down in the rain for walking and talking on the phone sounded perfectly rational so I fail to see the issue.[/quote]
That wasn’t his argument at all and you know it.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Police responded and kicked in the door instead of hohumming around, interviewing neighbors and peeking in windows to make sure it was an actual emergency

They realized the man was black and, based on the article plus racist tinged assumptions, decided to have some “white cop system” fun where they tazed, bean bagged and finally murdered him all because he was black.

Is that about right?[/quote]

Not quite.

His niece was there, they shoved her aside.

He told them he was alright, they did not care.

He did not want them to enter his apartment and said so, they did not care either.

A little more hohumming would have been in order.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Not quite.

He did not want them to enter his apartment and said so, they did not care either.

A little more hohumming would have been in order. [/quote]
oh ok, insert barreled over the niece for absolutely no reason and then continued on in a frivolous “whitey racist cop system” rampage.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Not quite.

oh ok, insert barreled over the niece for absolutely no reason and then continued on in a frivolous “whitey racist cop system” rampage.[/quote]

You forgot the part where they donned their pointy white hoods and burned a cross in his front yard afterwards.

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Not quite.

oh ok, insert barreled over the niece for absolutely no reason and then continued on in a frivolous “whitey racist cop system” rampage.[/quote]

You forgot the part where they donned their pointy white hoods and burned a cross in his front yard afterwards. [/quote]
Damn! Guess I shoulda been there to know what really happened then.

This thread is going to be so *awesome.

*fucking stupid

^^^

agreed. the mods need to shut these fucking race war threads down. not a single fucking moron on either side is going to change anybody on the “other side’s” mind, no matter what sort of evidence is presented.

a HD video could surface of Martin bum rushing Zimmerman and beating him to death with a club with “black power” written on it before he pulled out his gun and shot him, and the “angry black people” and the “guilt ridden white libs” would still call for Zimmerman’s head on a plate because of all the injustices done to black people over the years.

same goes for the other side, no matter what you ain’t gonna change their minds.

you have a whole big mob of people on the extreme of each side of this, and a few (very few) reasonable people in the middle who get drowned out by all the noise.

again, mods, please shut these threads down.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
^^^

agreed. the mods need to shut these fucking race war threads down. not a single fucking moron on either side is going to change anybody on the “other side’s” mind, no matter what sort of evidence is presented.

a HD video could surface of Martin bum rushing Zimmerman and beating him to death with a club with “black power” written on it before he pulled out his gun and shot him, and the “angry black people” and the “guilt ridden white libs” would still call for Zimmerman’s head on a plate because of all the injustices done to black people over the years.

same goes for the other side, no matter what you ain’t gonna change their minds.

you have a whole big mob of people on the extreme of each side of this, and a few (very few) reasonable people in the middle who get drowned out by all the noise.

again, mods, please shut these threads down.

[/quote]

I agree with you… but Rogue Vampire’s posted in this thread so it’s got legs. Ah the indecision

How many cops does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they just beat the room for being black…

Hehe, I tried making an entire thread about this…didn’t really pan out…next year.

ok, that was pretty funny.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

LOL at being for “stand your ground” in one thread but perfectly ok with cops breaking down someone’s door and that person NOT being allowed to protect his home and self from it.

LO fucking L[/quote]

Please tell me you know the difference between protecting your home from an unknown intruder vs. the police entering your home. Without knowing the facts of this particular case, if the police have a lawful reason to enter your home you are not justified in attacking them.
[/quote]

Yes you are. If they don’t announce themselves. Better recognize.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

[/quote]

LMFAO!!

Good one!

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

Hehe, I tried making an entire thread about this…didn’t really pan out…next year.[/quote]

What if they are screwing it in mid day?

ok, that was pretty funny.[/quote]

Life is like a jar of jelly beans…wait, wait is two racist jokes to many?

And RV brings a lot to threads but “legs”? He has none.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

ok, that was pretty funny.[/quote]

Life is like a jar of jelly beans…wait, wait is two racist jokes to many?

And RV brings a lot to threads but “legs”? He has none.[/quote]

hahaha true. When he posted I was tempted to go make popcorn

The problem is that the standard for ‘lawful reason’ has been reduced to a point where a person is standing there saying ‘I don’t want you to enter my home’ and the officer has the discretion to decide if they ‘really’ mean it or not. Repealing the immunity protections is the only thing that will make a difference.

We have reached a point w/video & audio recording technology that all evidence submitted by law enforcement should be corroborated with video and/or audio to be considered valid.
Why this isn’t the case with confessions already cast a shadow of ‘suspicion’ over the process. When the justice system abandons the ‘moral high ground’ in favor of convenience, it fails to serve the intended purpose. What is left is a justice industry, and you are not a customer, you are the raw material with ‘value added’ potential.

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

You can not attack cops no matter where you are you fucking idiot.[/quote]

There is a bit of a story to this, but I promise there is a point. I used to live fairly close to an ex U.S. Army Special Forces soldier. Some people call them Green Berets, but a beret is an ugly french head piece. Anyway, he ran a jump school and he was proficient at jumping out of a plane anyway that is humanly possible and landing without a scratch. He told a couple stories about his time in Vietnam, but only to people who would not ask him about it, and he appeared to miss being there. One of the things he said that I will never forget is that he sits awake for several hours some nights with a rifle in his hands, a round in the chamber, a loaded magazine, the safety off, and his index finger on the trigger, just hoping some guys try to come through the door, so he can blow them away.

As we all know, police sometimes break into homes that they suspect illegal drugs are in, and they try to do this as quickly as possible, so the suspected criminal(s) cannot get rid of said drugs before police get inside. Hypothetically speaking, if police tried to break into the ex SF soldier’s house and he mowed them down as soon as the cops hit the door, and there were no drugs in the home, was the ex SF soldier doing something illegal by protecting his home from police?

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

The problem is that the standard for ‘lawful reason’ has been reduced to a point where a person is standing there saying ‘I don’t want you to enter my home’ and the officer has the discretion to decide if they ‘really’ mean it or not. Repealing the immunity protections is the only thing that will make a difference.

We have reached a point w/video & audio recording technology that all evidence submitted by law enforcement should be corroborated with video and/or audio to be considered valid.
Why this isn’t the case with confessions already cast a shadow of ‘suspicion’ over the process. When the justice system abandons the ‘moral high ground’ in favor of convenience, it fails to serve the intended purpose. What is left is a justice industry, and you are not a customer, you are the raw material with ‘value added’ potential.

[/quote]

Good post!