Black Ex-Marine Shot in His Own Home

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Why couldn’t he open the door, explain what happened and say “I’m fine, it was an accident, you can leave now.”

Seriously, answer that.

You people are acting like barricading yourself inside your house and attacking police officers with a hatchet and a butcher knife is normal, rational behavior.
[/quote]

Well, you acted like chasing some kid down in the rain for walking and talking on the phone sounded perfectly rational so I fail to see the issue.[/quote]

Translation:

Good point, overstand, I have no logical counter argument.[/quote]

UH…the dude above you just countered the shit out of you.

move to Canada.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Why couldn’t he open the door, explain what happened and say “I’m fine, it was an accident, you can leave now.”

Seriously, answer that.

You people are acting like barricading yourself inside your house and attacking police officers with a hatchet and a butcher knife is normal, rational behavior.
[/quote]

Maybe he was on the shitter when the cops knocked? or they didn’t do what they were supposed to.

I’ve had cops come into my house at night, without knocking or announcing themselves (the door was unlocked).

I think that’s more likely than “guy goes crazy and attacks cops with a hatchet”.[/quote]

Did you read the article? They didn’t just walk in.

The guys life alert thing went off, cops show up and hear somebody screaming inside. They knock and try to get the guy to open the door, he doesn’t.

Now if you were that responding officer, what would you do? Do you seriously just say “Oh, well he’s not opening the door. Must be nothing wrong. Let’s leave.” How did they even know they were talking to the old guy and not a burglar? The article says this guy had a history of mental health problems and they were also worried he might try to hurt himself.

I think they were perfectly justified in entering the guy’s house.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! did none of read the transcript in the first link?

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD! did none of read the transcript in the first link?[/quote]
Lol this is not about you sir,

This is about the TN race war.

Move along

Nothing to see here.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

OMFG!!!

That isn’t a legitimate news source, it’s a self admitted bastion of liberalism.

The ‘evidence’ is 100% hearsay.

Learn to think for yourself kid.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

You have to wait. It seems to be the common reaction to first try to explain away all racist acts and any poor acts of the cops in ANY situation first the moment racism is implied.

[quote]AMY GOODMAN: So, continue. You hear your father through the door telling the police heâ??s OK. This is about 5:00 in the morning?

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: Yes. He’s saying that he’s OK. Heâ??s saying that he did not call for them. But they were very insistent. They were banging on the door, banging on the door, banging on the door. So you hear one of the officers say to him, “Well, you pushed yourâ??you triggered your alarm now.” He said, “That’s because I want you to leave me alone.” And they just kept telling him, “Open the door. Open the door. Let us see that you’re all right.” At some point, the door was cracked open, because the police officers have a taser that has a camera on it, and it also has audio. So you could see where the door was cracked open. So, once you’ve gotten a visual, and you’ve seen that my father is OK, and he’s telling you that he’s OK, why would you still insist on getting into the apartment? Which is the question that I have. And they weren’t responding to a crime. He was sleeping and accidentally triggered his alarm.[/quote]

[quote]UAN GONZALEZ: And the officers then did what?

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: Ultimately, after using expletives and racial slurs, they broke down the door. You can see on the video from the taser that they fired a taser at him. And I’m assuming that both prongs didn’t go in. He stood about maybe eight to 10 feet away from them with his hands down to his side. And at one point, you hear one of the officers say, “Cut it off.” And it was at that point they shot and killed my father.[/quote]

Clearly this is all lies…even though they have it on tape that won’t be released yet.

www.democraticunderground.com

“Providing political satire and commentary for Democrats, a weekly Top Ten Conservative Idiots list and a wide range of discussion groups.”

Totally unbiased news source, right?

And the interview with the guys son is 100% hearsay. There is not a shred of evidence in that entire article.

As I said, the Grand Jury already has this case. All the media is doing is whipping people into a frenzy.

Note to self:

Next time I fight the cops use something bigger than a butcher knife.

[quote]overstand wrote:
The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

The case has already been scheduled for investigation by a Grand Jury. [/quote]

And you are basing that on the word of a cop that has a 10 million lawsuit pending because he allegedly beat up two “rag heads” for no good reason.

The one being on tape calling that guy a n***** before he finally broke down the door?

That cop?

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

WOW. I was way of base. If the audio is what they say it is, all those cops should be in jail for B and E and murder.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Note to self:

Next time I fight the cops use something bigger than a butcher knife.[/quote]

Go big or go home.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

And you are basing that on the word of a cop that has a 10 million lawsuit pending because he allegedly beat up two “rag heads” for no good reason.

The one being on tape calling that guy a n***** before he finally broke down the door?

That cop?[/quote]

Where is that tape? Have you heard it? Or is this another one of those things where a lawyer tells us there’s a recording of somebody using a racial slur and then it turns out it never happened?

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

That cop?[/quote]

Where is that tape? Have you heard it? Or is this another one of those things where a lawyer tells us there’s a recording of somebody using a racial slur and then it turns out it never happened?[/quote]

Such an “angry white guy”.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Where is that tape? Have you heard it? Or is this another one of those things where a lawyer tells us there’s a recording of somebody using a racial slur and then it turns out it never happened?[/quote]

I can’t recall a single case where the police were accused and when the tape was listened to it was untrue. I can recall a few cases where they prevented the tape from being used as evidence, but another thing altogether.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Note to self:

Next time I fight the cops use something bigger than a butcher knife.[/quote]

Go big or go home. [/quote]

I like to think of stories like these as important life lessons.

.45 acp + shotgun > butcher knife + hatchet

middle aged dude + handgun > teenager + hoodie

From now on I’m gonna try to be the guy with the gun.

[quote]overstand wrote:
www.democraticunderground.com

“Providing political satire and commentary for Democrats, a weekly Top Ten Conservative Idiots list and a wide range of discussion groups.”

Totally unbiased news source, right?

And the interview with the guys son is 100% hearsay. There is not a shred of evidence in that entire article.

As I said, the Grand Jury already has this case. All the media is doing is whipping people into a frenzy. [/quote]

It’s not hearsay if he was there you fuckin moron.

Kill whitey!

[quote]overstand wrote:

Wow, dude, you seem to be missing something. This was his house. He was 68 years old with a heart condition. They were not investigating a crime. They were investigating a life alert. The life alert people told the cops that they spoke to the man and he was alright, they are canceling the alert. the cops didn’t give a crap. Why would you tazer someone in their own home? The cops name is anthony Carelli. He has a history of abuse. Are you aware this man is currently being sued for police brutality? When this man told them at the door, that he was ok, and he didn’t want them to come in, the cops should have left. They had no right taking his door off and coming in. This cop should get the death penalty for this. This is a hate crime. Are you also aware a cop called him N… throught the door?