Black Ex-Marine Shot in His Own Home

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

That right there is the most idiotic thing I’ve read all week. Thanks for the laugh.[/quote]

Why?

Most of the time when they say something and the video comes out it turns out they lied.

I can only remember one case when the video actually proved that the officer had every right to defend himself which is why he was not prosecuted for killing a man who tried to ram him with his car or some such.

So, given that they seem to be habitual liars and it can actually help their lying little asses when they acted withing the realm of the law I dont see the problem.

THEY serve the PEOPLE.

Allegedly. [/quote]

Honestly, the people who leaped forward to act as if the guy who got shot must have just been crazy so it was justified are who scare the shit out of me…because they seem to be cheering on the loss of our freedoms…while also yelling they should have more with guns. That makes little sense to me.

This guy was shot in his own home for no reason because the cops felt they had enough authority to kill him AND lie about it AND get away with it.

People who are ok with that worry me.[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/wife_witnessed_a_crime

Remember this. Cops are people also and do not get a free pass. [/quote]

These jackasses just called me an idiot for stating that…as if in their minds, it is perfectly ok for cops to break down your door whenever they want even if it is the wrong house.

People like that are only ok with things like this as long as it is “them” who has to deal with it.

This man said he was ok, the alert management company even called the cops and said he was ok and his family said he was ok. They lied about the attack, they called him names and killed him…and people are ok with this.

That is fucking mind blowing that people like that call other people “sheep”.