Black Ex-Marine Shot in His Own Home

By RACIST COPS

http://www.thedailywhiteplains.com/news/police-fatally-shoot-disturbed-man-carrying-knife

Initial white-wash of the incident

The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

The case has already been scheduled for investigation by a Grand Jury.

Whatever. I’m over it.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

Whatever. I’m over it.[/quote]

Gotta luv Charm City

[quote]overstand wrote:
The guy had a history of mental health problems and attacked cops with a butcher knife and a hatchet. His family is trying to ride the Trayvon Martin wave and cash in. Disgusting, and you sheep are eating it right up.

The case has already been scheduled for investigation by a Grand Jury. [/quote]

LOL at being for “stand your ground” in one thread but perfectly ok with cops breaking down someone’s door and that person NOT being allowed to protect his home and self from it.

LO fucking L

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LOL at being for “stand your ground” in one thread but perfectly ok with cops breaking down someone’s door and that person NOT being allowed to protect his home and self from it.

LO fucking L[/quote]

You can not attack cops no matter where you are you fucking idiot.

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

Please tell me you know the difference between protecting your home from an unknown intruder vs. the police entering your home. Without knowing the facts of this particular case, if the police have a lawful reason to enter your home you are not justified in attacking them.

As a general rule, cops are pretty worthless on medical calls anyway.

I don’t know how you break down a door with a responsive person at home anyway. You generally make damn sure first. Have relatives call them, look through all the windows, est.

If I were to force entry on a house and there was a guy with a hatchet, I would get away, not shoot. If you had enough time to draw and fire (presuming you aren’t going in with drawn guns on a medical call) you had time to run away from a 68 year old with a blade.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
As a general rule, cops are pretty worthless on medical calls anyway.

I don’t know how you break down a door with a responsive person at home anyway. You generally make damn sure first. Have relatives call them, look through all the windows, est.

If I were to force entry on a house and there was a guy with a hatchet, I would get away, not shoot. If you had enough time to draw and fire (presuming you aren’t going in with drawn guns on a medical call) you had time to run away from a 68 year old with a blade.[/quote]

Basically this. The man was awake and responsive. How do you get to breaking down the door?

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

You can not attack cops no matter where you are you fucking idiot.[/quote]

Yes you can. Human beings have a natural right to self defense, badge or not. You can resist illegal entry.

I’d be interested to hear the audio of the incident.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

Yes you can. Human beings have a natural right to self defense, badge or not. You can resist illegal entry.

I’d be interested to hear the audio of the incident.[/quote]

Not only that, but how can you be for having the right to kill someone if they threaten you yet submit yourself totally to law enforcement even if they break into your house when you don’t want them there and they aren’t needed?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

Not only that, but how can you be for having the right to kill someone if they threaten you yet submit yourself totally to law enforcement even if they break into your house when you don’t want them there and they aren’t needed?[/quote]

I had a cop knock on my door one night around 1am. I did not know it was a cop until I answered the door, gun in hand. I think he was as scared as I was, because he heard working the slide to make sure I had a round in the chamber before I opened the door. Apparently he had the wrong address.

If he had kicked my door down, one of us might be dead. Scary thought.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

Not only that, but how can you be for having the right to kill someone if they threaten you yet submit yourself totally to law enforcement even if they break into your house when you don’t want them there and they aren’t needed?[/quote]

I had a cop knock on my door one night around 1am. I did not know it was a cop until I answered the door, gun in hand. I think he was as scared as I was, because he heard working the slide to make sure I had a round in the chamber before I opened the door. Apparently he had the wrong address.

If he had kicked my door down, one of us might be dead. Scary thought.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

If he had kicked my door down, one of us might be dead. Scary thought.[/quote]

Exactly. That’s my point. If my burglar alarm goes off by accident, I should have the right to keep the cops from breaking down my door and killing me.

It makes little sense to be all about personal rights in self defense…but let the cops do what they please and walk all over you.

The man was responsive. There was no reason to break his door down and shoot him. It was HIS house.

Why couldn’t he open the door, explain what happened and say “I’m fine, it was an accident, you can leave now.”

Seriously, answer that.

You people are acting like barricading yourself inside your house and attacking police officers with a hatchet and a butcher knife is normal, rational behavior.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Why couldn’t he open the door, explain what happened and say “I’m fine, it was an accident, you can leave now.”

Seriously, answer that.

You people are acting like barricading yourself inside your house and attacking police officers with a hatchet and a butcher knife is normal, rational behavior.
[/quote]

Well, you acted like chasing some kid down in the rain for walking and talking on the phone sounded perfectly rational so I fail to see the issue.

[quote]overstand wrote:

Seriously, answer that.

[/quote]

Maybe he was on the shitter when the cops knocked? or they didn’t do what they were supposed to.

I’ve had cops come into my house at night, without knocking or announcing themselves (the door was unlocked).

I think that’s more likely than “guy goes crazy and attacks cops with a hatchet”.

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

LO fucking L[/quote]

Anyone who makes a blanket statement like this is the idiot. The fact that this is the attitude of most LEO’s is why the law has lost the repect of the public. Any citizen that calls the police for ANY REASON is placing their very life at risk!

There is a movement starting to bring back ‘castle doctrine’ law, and that would help, but removing the immunity protections that officers and DAs have is really the answer. Accountability always makes a difference.

[quote]overstand wrote:

Seriously, answer that.

[/quote]

Well, you acted like chasing some kid down in the rain for walking and talking on the phone sounded perfectly rational so I fail to see the issue.[/quote]

Translation:

Good point, overstand, I have no logical counter argument.