Black Crest Tren, 100mg, 20ml

I just received two bottles of this, paid $400, and the label looks kind of suspicious. It has an expiration and lot number, but the label looks very generic. Just black and white, very plain.
Also, the tren is very light yellow. It does not look the burnt orange that the homebrew does.
Does the sound familiar to anyone? How about what I paid?

its probably urine… hahaha jokes. sorry i have no idea man.

The tren I’ve seen is yellow. As for the price, if it’s tren a I think the forum homebrewers are gonna have a little chuckle.

$400, yeah you got hosed bad.
As for the color, I can’t say. I’ve seen various shades of Tren, depending on the oil used and concentration of the product.

the better the filter used, the lighter the color usually, but it doesn’t mean its real. or not real

my tren enan is brownish orange and my tren ace is yellow orange and my tren hexahydrocarbonate(sp?) is pretty dark too but all the powder started out being yellow plus the longer it sits the darker it gets but $400 bucks bro??? for 400 bucks you can get a cycle just not one component or thats the way it is with me

I realize I paid alot for this, but after using homebrews twice, I decided to try a lab and see how it works for me.
I don’t think Black Crest is brewed in someones basement.
Thanks for the input though.
Stay away from the T-400!!

Bro did you home brew with pellets or powder? There are a lot of legit sources with excellent lab conditions that are way cheaper its good to know the stuff you got works but i would do more searching next time

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
/Bro did you home brew with pellets or powder? There are a lot of legit sources with excellent lab conditions that are way cheaper its good to know the stuff you got works but i would do more searching next time/
[/quote]

My previous home brews were from pellets. It has always been good to me.

The fact is, I won’t know until I use this stuff. I hear raves from other guys that have used it, but I’m a see for myself kinda guy.