T Nation

Black Couple Have White Baby, Not Albino

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Genetics-Experts-Baffled-By-Black-Couple-Who-Have-White-Baby-Nmachi-Ihegboro/Article/201007315667867?lpos=Strange_News_News_Your_Way_Region_5&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15667867_Genetics_Experts_Baffled_By_Black_Couple_Who_Have_White_Baby_Nmachi_Ihegboro

Personally I think it must be some sort of hoax

If I were the husband, I’d be getting a paternity test.

Nah, man. It’s in the Sun so it must be true!

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If I were the husband, I’d be getting a paternity test.[/quote]

yea but think about it … how many half black, half white kids you know come out looking like a Hitler youth? That kid looks like the Coppertone kid

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If I were the husband, I’d be getting a paternity test.[/quote]

yea but think about it … how many half black, half white kids you know come out looking like a Hitler youth? That kid looks like the Coppertone kid[/quote]

True, I didn’t notice the tiny mustache the first time I looked.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Nah, man. It’s in the Sun so it must be true![/quote]

One of our many joke papers, only marginally less objectionable than the Daily Mail.

the bitch obviously cheated

Have they not run any DNA tests? Are there any missing white baby girls in the area? Did they run a paternity test? Lokk at that kids hair. That is not a product of those two people.

They’re doing it wrong.

I found a baby once… At a coffee bean!

Hey what can I say she and I where drunk one thing led to another we did the deed nine months later little Kevin Jr came out I figured since I was Italian no one would notice.

My girl is snow white and I’m mixed with a bunch of stuff…my daughter might turn out not looking Black at all.

she’s gonna be a “wtf are you?” baby.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
My girl is snow white and I’m mixed with a bunch of stuff…my daughter might turn out not looking Black at all.

she’s gonna be a “wtf are you?” baby.[/quote]

I get “wtf are you” all the fuckin time. Its always as a compliment type thing but still.

^Wandesimo…that’s your race.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
^Wandesimo…that’s your race.

[/quote]

Half Wandesimo, half RapeAxe.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
My girl is snow white and I’m mixed with a bunch of stuff…my daughter might turn out not looking Black at all.

she’s gonna be a “wtf are you?” baby.[/quote]

I get “wtf are you” all the fuckin time. Its always as a compliment type thing but still.[/quote]

Eh that just means we make awesome spies…mixed kidz FTW.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
^Wandesimo…that’s your race.

[/quote]

Half Wandesimo, half RapeAxe.[/quote]

Rapedismo

It is possible given the right spontaneous mutation maybe in combination with latent genes that hadn’t been expressed in either family for several generations.

Its not like black and white are two different species.

Edit: Also based on the writing I don’t think the reporter has even the slightest grasp of genetics. It seemed like all the ‘technical stuff’ was very vague.

My friends little brother is like that. Only backwards. His parents are white and the mom is like 16% black but completely unnoticeable. They have done paternity tests too. Out of like 5 kids hes the only black one. He acts white but hes black. He doesn’t even know hes black and hes like 13 hahaha

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
My girl is snow white and I’m mixed with a bunch of stuff…my daughter might turn out not looking Black at all.

she’s gonna be a “wtf are you?” baby.[/quote]
Sure it’s yours.