Black Caucus Racism

They just love the Tea Party.

The funny thing is that the guy is admittedly the one associating poor with black and rich with white.

Between this and Maxine Waters comments, you can truly feel the love.

They are deliberately trying to start a race war before the elections. It is actually pretty smart if their goal is to get Obama re-elected.

I mean once the black on white violence starts, we will be forced to defend ourselves and it will automatically be a racially motivated hate crime, being a rallying point for the elections.

And before getting offended I don’t mean only blacks commit crimes against whites, but that this kind of talk in the given economic and political state can cause the more vulnerable of any community to be driven to spite and violence.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

And before getting offended I don’t mean only blacks commit crimes against whites…[/quote]

But as you may already know, blacks commit more crimes against whites than do whites against blacks. Odd huh?

Just imagine if a Tea Party member of Congress said the same shit this clown said.

It’s amazing to me how much further our country has been divided racially while having a black president.

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
It’s amazing to me how much further our country has been divided racially while having a black president. [/quote]

This surprises you?

Everyone thought that he would make white devils pay for the ills of their ancestors, but that damn Constitution is getting in the way.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

It’s amazing to me how much further our country has been divided racially while having a black president. [/quote]

This surprises you?

Everyone thought that he would make white devils pay for the ills of their ancestors, but that damn Constitution is getting in the way. [/quote]

???

I disagree with pretty much every sentiment expressed here.

Or was that sarcasm and I just missed it?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Or was that sarcasm and I just missed it?[/quote]

I don’t believe it was sarcasm, if you look at it from the perspective of say the black power groups or the welfare groups who want money from years of oppression. That is the reason they voted for him, to get what they wanted. And so far he is not delivering as much as they thought he would.

Now that is a generalization and I do not believe every black person feels that way, it is more a subculture thing then a race thing.

Here’s one women who felt Obama was going to pay her mortage and even put gas in her car. The poor thing, I actually feel sorry for her. What a very stupid, person.

Here’s another woman who wants some of that “Obama money”

I think this woman pretty much sums it up

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I don’t believe it was sarcasm, if you look at it from the perspective of say the black power groups or the welfare groups who want money from years of oppression. That is the reason they voted for him, to get what they wanted. And so far he is not delivering as much as they thought he would.

Now that is a generalization and I do not believe every black person feels that way, it is more a subculture thing then a race thing. [/quote]

Ah, I misunderstood the post. But I still don’t think the constitution is getting in his way that much.

This is a good thing IMO. The more the race card is played, without actual racism, the more people get sick of hearing about it and start to see the real workings behind these groups. I am all for pointing out real racism, but the fucking race card needs to stop being used for political gain asap.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Now that is a generalization and I do not believe every black person feels that way, it is more a subculture thing then a race thing. [/quote]

Ah, I misunderstood the post. But I still don’t think the constitution is getting in his way that much.[/quote]

Frankly, I think Bush trounced the constitution pretty well with the Patriot Act. And of course Obama has extended. And that was after he complained about it as a candidate for President and said he’d reverse it. Gee…you think he just said that to get elected?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

This surprises you?

Everyone thought that he would make white devils pay for the ills of their ancestors, but that damn Constitution is getting in the way. [/quote]

Can’t agree with you on this one, Max.

And despite the sentiments and videos posted; the voting for Obama by the MAJORITY of Black Americans was out of a sense of pride; NOT because “he was gonna’ give us sumpin’”!

Mufasa

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

This surprises you?

Can’t agree with you on this one, Max.

And despite the sentiments and videos posted; the voting for Obama by the MAJORITY of Black Americans was out of a sense of pride; NOT because “he was gonna’ give us sumpin’”!

Mufasa

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Ah, I misunderstood the post. But I still don’t think the constitution is getting in his way that much.[/quote]

yeah, he seems to pretty much ignore that document. unless it suites his agenda.